#WW4

The Asylum - White Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sixth and half month;

 

“I am not happy, Yoona. You can’t be treating my doll that way. I ing trust you. I took a good care of your brothers. I supply all fresh blood, did I? I even let you share everything that are Taeyeon’s with you! I know you were the one who asked various things through her, but I just keep playing dumb. I wanted to make her happy and you too!”

I heard Jessica voices when I woke up from deep sleep. I notices Seo Hyun is at my side, smiling politely while wrapping my wounded hands—Holy , how come I get my hand wounded? Jessica is not going to be pleased if she knew something…

“She knows it all the way. Don’t worry. Miss Jung is going to fix all things with your inmate, Taeyeon.” Seo Hyun said, putting ointment on my other wounded leg.

I feel weak by leg.

“You lost a lot of blood. Kyungsoo is in hurry to find you a pack a blood. Miss Jung order him to search them for you or buys it since you are the rarer type. The delicious type, according to Yoona.” Seo Hyun informs without I’m asking.

“Why I lost…”

“You fainted and your head knocked down on your bed post and Yoona saw the blood clog. She got attracted to it and she tastes your blood ‘a little’ but she have went overboard. That’s why you are here.”

“Is Jessica there?”

“Yeah, she’s there. Don’t worry, Miss Jung won’t do anything to your inmate. She’s just felt guilty to put you with the wolf since she thought that wolf won’t dare to do anything to you.”

I sigh.

Yoona.

Will she be okay?

But knowing Jessica, she won’t let thing slide away unless I talk or defending Yoona from her. I don’t want to stay away from Yoona. If Jessica thinks staying with Yoona is a good thing, I will make it as my word.

“Can you help me, Seo Hyun?” I asked her.

“Sure, what is it Taeyeon-shi?”

“Can you bring me to Jessica?”

“There’s no need to. Keroro, go outside. Wait for Pororo too.” Jessica appears from nowhere before taking Seo Hyun previous seat in front of me. Her reaction is stiff and she wasn’t pleased at all with everything happened yesterday.

Just about Seo Hyun out, her reaction is soft and squishy back. But still, her glare is still there.

“You okay, baby?” Jessica asked. Her fingers had been roaming around my wrapped wounded hands.

I nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine. You?” I asked her.

She shook.

“No. I’m not okay. I miss you.” She says before sighing heavily.

Lord. I missed her too.

“Don’t hurt Yoona please? She wasn’t at fault. It was mine. I’m just emotional, that’s all.” I said, suddenly remember about Yoona.

Jessica keeps shut.

“Jess, don’t hurt her. She had been protecting me from the prisoners who trying to pick a fight on me. She hurt herself for me. And I wouldn’t want to change another roommate. Please, Jess, do me a favor okay?” I said, almost begging her.

“Why should I? She hurts you, baby.” Jessica mutters.

“She did nothing wrong. Please Jess, this is my first time begging to you. You put me here. You told me to survive here. I can survive, thanks to Yoona. Please, Jessica.”

Jessica sighed.

She smiled afterward.

“Okay baby, whatever you said.” Jessica replied.

I beam on my seat.

“Come on, bring your cheek.” I told her.

“Bring your cheek? Whoever uses that anyway in here?” Jessica bursts in laugh.

I pinched her arms, “Your fiancée, stupid.”

“Geez, am I the unlucky one?” Jessica had that adorning reaction on her face.

“If you don’t bring your cheek, I won’t…”

“Lord, calm down! Here, my cheek.”

I smiled.

I kissed her on cheek and Jessica… She was surprised that she receives one but nevertheless, she didn’t say anything. She had that stupid smile plastered on her lips and humming giggly. As a return, she gave me a kiss on my temple and whispered something gullible but a pick up line.

Jessica, a wanted murderer, giving me a pickup line related to death. Can you believe that?

“I missed you dummy.”

My heart clenches tight.

“I miss you too.”

She smiled.

“That’s good to know.”

“I know right.”

“Baby, can you tell me something?”

“Do you have any other friends? I mean other than Yoona in the prison? Yoona must have introduced you to someone from her friend, didn’t she?”

“I know the triplets.”

Jessica nods.

“Well, the other one who want to pick a fight on you? Do you know who is she?”

“I don’t quite sure but I heard Yoona called her as Dara. Why?”

Jessica shook her head.

“Nothing. I just want to know your acquaintances.” She replied.

 

Situation 1

Amber, Wendy and Soo Jung were dumbfounded when they received such grand prizes from the one and only, Sunshine through her assistant. Never did they imagine receiving a plaque of gold and gold bar in stack of pyramid.

Wendy is drooling and Soo Jung trying to keep her image in check. While Amber, she’s being Amber of course. Spacing and trying to not to freak out.

“In courtesy of our Queen Sunshine, she purposely delivered all those beautiful and worthy gold to you, the triplets. These were given to you because of your nice host when Taeyeon visited your place last week. You can always tell me more if this is not enough.” Kyungsoo said, smiling. He had his own man to bring the stack of pyramid of gold closed to them.

Soo Jung is the one who sticks her hand out and pull one of the gold ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter