The Gush Of The Winds

My Ghost Island

Narrator's POV:

 

You and Jinyoung were now sleeping peacefully in the bed as both of you were perfectly tuck on the bed with each other embrace. Even if you couldn't fall asleep but with Jinyoung hugging you in such a lovely position, it make you feel more comfortable and being love by him.

 

BAM!

 

You instantly sat up from the bed, head hurling around with a fast motion as you tried to search for the noise that had being made previously. *What was that?* You wonder as you carefully slip off from the bed, doesn't want to wake Jinyoung up since you knew you're husband was still tired from the evening event. You slip on your white caramel cardigan before standing up from the bed and quietly walk out of your room.

 

You bit your bottom lips while looking around the hallway nervously, feeling a bit scare after you took a glance of your own necklace. It was red. Mix black and red colour. ayaou really not sure what's the meaning behind it but from what you assume........

 

It was probably not a good sign.

 

BAM!

 

Your eyes widen when heard that noise again, looking around anxiously as your heart thump really fast that it thump in your ears. "Wh-Who is it?" You asked while walking to where the living room is. You shiver when you felt a cold wind gush to your direction as you walk to where the wind had coming from, worried that you twin daughter would fall sick because of the air of the night. 

 

Your brow automatically knitted when you see the door was wide open, letting the cold wind into the house. Did one of your family forgot to close the door? This was beyond weird though as you know that your family will never forget something like this. With a soft sighed escape your lips, you immediately stroll your way to the door to close it.

 

BAM!

 

You jump back in shock from the door when the door snap close out of the blue. "What the-"

 

BAM!

 

You flinch again when the door snap opened again making you frown slightly. Is this the source of the sound? You swallow the lump of your throat as you reach for the knob.

 

whoosh~

 

With a blink of an eye, you were now on the floor with an odd position after you've being knocked by the one strong wind. The wind seems weird? It have somekind of... weird smell. It's like a.... carrion smell. This thought just make your heart thump harder than it was as you attempt to stand up with your know shaky leg. 

 

With a fear that was surrounding around your body as a goosebump creep on your skin, you took another step toward the wide opening door and step out of your chalet.

 

You eye were now wide open when you see such a weird night and surround. The island seems to cover by the mist but the sky can clearly being seeing though it's somewhat a bit blurry sight. The moon was turn into a form crescent and what make your gawked the most, it was red. Pure bloody red.

 

You look around the Island curiously and gasp to see the water turn bloody red as the result is you can absolute smell the strong blood scent in the air since it was still windy, surprisingly ever so lightly. This weird smell air is probably from the weird bloody sea from what you had just assume it.

 

"What kind of Island is this....?"

 

You mutter under your breath as you tucked the strain of your hairs behind your ear, feeling the wind still blew lightly to you. You look at your necklace when you felt your necklace chaging a colour. Black. You noted to yourself with a light frown. You lift your head and got shock to see there was a figure, walking by with a black robe clad around it. He stop for a while moment before he lift his head slightly and slowly turn to you. The wind blew hard making you almost stumble as the figure robe hood slip off from the head, revealing a slight of features.

 

You open your eyes slowly and look at the figure in front of you. Just by seeing his features making your lips tremble and body quivering around in fear, making your knee weak when you caught him stare in your eyes with such a gaze.

 

One of his eyes was white blue as his another eye was pure bloody red orbs. There was a stitch curve line just at the side of his face as his skin cheek was way too open that it reveal most of it meat slightly. Not just that, there was an exact three nail  that was poking out just beside his face as there was also a split at the corner his bottom lip.

 

The most thing that was terrifying is.... his face. No. That face. You know that face from somewhere and that was sure the face of your own nightmare. With that, you scramble your way into the chalet as the wind suddenly went stronger. You gasp when you heard a pierce scream stabbing through you ear as you hurled your head to look behind you. You scream out loud when you see a bloody hand on the wall making you drag youself to somewhere else. The hand print seems to be moving around which make the wall turn a bit dirty by it.

 

  

 

You curled youself into a ball, clutching your own head and shut your eyes in fear when you feel the wind grew stronger and stronger as the never ending pierce scream keep screaming around as it was echoing around your own chalet. 

 

"PLEASE! GO AWAY!"

 

You scream at the top of your lungs, feeling yourself wanted to cried in such a situation. The door suddenly snap close as the bloody hand dissapear from the wall. The scream seems to fade away, making your eyes slowly flutter open and scanned around the living room of your chalet.

 

You drag youself to your room and close the door behind you before curling youself on the bed, hugging your tremble body when you recalled back the event that you had just encounter.

 

*It can't be....*

 

You pulled the sheet around your body and curled youself closer to Jinyoungs, shutting you eyes close in fear when you pictured the face that you had just saw.

 

That face...

 

How?

 

When?

 

And why?

 

There was so many question that keep running around your mind which make your head hurt from thinking too much thought. You decided to find the answer tomorrow and just went back to sleep. You can't seems to be fallen asleep when the face keep on appearing everytime your close your eyes.

 

That face was sure not lying you eyes as you know that face so well.

 

It was L.Joe face....... And that guy with a black robe was indeed L.Joe.

 


 

Anyway~ Miss me? And uh-oh~

 

Death L.Joe is back......