The Whisper......

My Ghost Island

Narrator's POV:

 

Staring...

 

Yes. You were staring directly at her. A girl who was hiding behind your cousin; Cheondoong. She look shy, flawless not to mention also as cute as your cousin or more into baby-face like Dara.

 

Cheondoong who was feeling uncomfortable when you just stare the person behind him. "Urm.. Just come out, Starry." *Starry?* The girl; which Cheondoong has just called her Starry sigh and finally came out fully.

 

You look at her up and down in silent. Everytime you see someone that close with your relative and friend, you will describe it with a stare. She look short, has a bambi brown eyes, small pink lips, chubby cheek, slim but still have a perfect figure and has a goldish brown curl hair which she tied into a ponytail.

 

"Well this is awkward...." Cheondoong mutter a bit while rub at the back of his neck sheepishly. When you heard that, you just giggle awkwardly. "I guess it is." You said and glance at Starry. "Btw I'm Nam _________. Cheondoong's cousin and Jung Jinyoung wife. Whats your name?"

 

You asked and walk closer to her. She shyly smile and look down. "I'm Yoon Starry." She said it softly and grab Cheondoong hands tightly. You smile and grab her other hand as you drag her a bit. 

 

"No need to shy. Beside, I love to meet new friend like you so what are you to Cheondoong?" You said and glace at Cheondoong blushing face a while. She giggle and look at Cheondoong with a shy smile. "His fiancee" The word started to hit your mind.

 

Fiancee? As if someone that engaged? You look at Starry then at Cheondoong in disbelief. How come you didn't know that your own cousin already engaged not to mention. No one in MBLAQ member even mention to you.

 

"Yah, Oppa! How come I didn't know that you already engaged?" You asked, angry that the fact you didn't know about this. Cheondoong chuckle as he slung his arm around Starry neck. "Easy, you just don't know anything." With that, you started to chase you cousin like a maniac.

----------------------------------------------------------

"OMG! So you didn't have any ?!"

 

You and your other friend look at Hyesun with a 'what-the-hell-was-that' look. Starry started to blush as she shook her head as a no. Hyesun started to jump in her seat like a pregnant mother who was ready to give birth "Oh my god!!!! Did you guys hear that?! She didn't have se- OWW!!!" Hyesun glare at Clara who has already smack her head.

 

Clara rolled her eyes and patted Starry shoulder. "Ignore her. She just....... didn't take any medicine that morning." Clara mocked as Hyesun rolled her eyes. Starry giggle and shook her head. "No need. In fact, it was surprising to not have... urm.... that." Starry said as Hana patted her back.

 

"You will-" You shoot her a 'don't dare to support the nerve' look as Hana just shut quickly. Starry smile and soon giggle when she saw your twin daughter playing with their boyfriend. "I wish we can married though but Cheondoong say its a best to wait" Starry stated as you just make a derp face.

 

"Why do I feel like his word look way too cheeky?" "I HEARD THAT!!!" You jump in shock when you heard your cousin yell at you. The other giggle except for Jasmine; you sister-in-law. "What with that gloom face unnie?" You asked and pat her back.

 

Jasmine smile and sigh. "Didn't you guys thought that we shoudl have a.... I don't know. Maybe some vacation? You know together. One family and friend." Jasmine awkwardly stated as the other look at each other and nodded. 

 

"You know what? We should don't we?! Its like having another honeymoon" Hyesun dreamily said as she lean her head on Hana shoulder making Hana a bit uncomfortable. 

 

Starry, Jasmine and you giggle at the sight when Hana was trying to shove the weird Hyesun away. "Vacation? That was a good idea then!" Jinyoung, Woohyun and Cheondoong happily exclaim after eavesdropping their soulmate conversation. 

 

"And I'm sure this will be like our early honeymoon. Don't you think Starry." Cheondoong said which make her fiancee blush but still nod. Mir went to Clara and put his arm around her neck lovingly. "You think the same what I was thinking hyung." Mir said as he put his chin on her head which make Clara giggle. 

 

"Black Cresent Island......"

 

Mir blink when he suddenly heard some kind of hush sound yet a creepy one. Starry look at Mir and notice his weird sudden react. Starry sigh as Cheondoong also put his arm around her neck and put his chin on her head.

 

Starry sigh softly and close her eyes. *Please~ just go away and don't bother.....* Starry silently pray. Starry close her eyes and lean toward Cheondoong chest. *I hope they didn't go to that place....*

 

Starry open her eyes and glance at you, Jinyoung and your twin daughter. She smile and look at Cheondoong who was looking at her warmly. *I just hope that my spirit go away* "HOYA! DON'T KISS INFRONT OF MY NIECE AND DAUGHTER!!!!" Hoya stop kiss Hana and pouted at Woohyun.

 

"Family...." You mutter as Starry just giggle.


My mood suddenly went up! But still I'm sad that my chap suddenly gone -_____- up that I need to rewrite it again and make a bit twisted one. 

So the journey began will be the next chap!!!! YIPEE!!! and I'll try to update as fast as I can so hwaiting for me!!!!!

Oh and

@DanielleDanielKy: Of course I didn't delete my chap!!! Why would I waste my energy deleted my chap?! You do know that AFF site didn't work up well now I'm suffer that the fact my oneshot already got deleted. *huffing*