Mystery Guy

My Ghost Island

Narrator's POV:

 

A knock could be hear on your chalet door. "I'll get it!" Gaeul volunteer as she get up and quickly run to the door. "Gaeul! No running dear!" You yell out from the kitchen. "Yes Umma!" Gaeul replied and twist the door knob. She open the door and peek her little head out. She smile to see her friend Dayoung and Lauren was now wearing their swimsuit. 

 

"Gaeul-ah, Omma asked me to tell you that we gonna play on the beach. Would like to join us and the other?" Dayoung said as Lauren started to jump up and down. "Yeah! Yeah! And we can collect some sea shell, sandcastle, play in the water and everything! Come on! Join us!" Lauren excitedly exclaim. Gaeul started pursed her pink lip and thought for awhile.

 

"Let ask this to Umma and Appa. Want to come in?" Gaeul said and open the wider. Dayoung and Lauren look at each other before walk in their chalets.

 

"UMMA!!"

 

Gaeul yelled as she rush into the kitchen where you were busy preparing some drink. You put a jar of orange on the counter and pour it into a glass. Gaeun outstretch her hand as you give her a glass of orange. Gaeul hugged your leg and bounce. "Umma! Umma! Can we go to the beach with other eemo and samchoon?" Gaeul asked.

 

You look at Jinyoung who was staring at you from the counter. He smile and nodded which make you also smile too. "Okay dear-" "Oh one more thing! Can you gimme a two glass of orange and warm chocolate?" Gaeul asked as she walk toward the refridgerator and open it.

 

She pull out a carton of chocolate milk and handed to her Appa. Jinyoung gladly take it and pour it into a mug. He put it inside the steamer while you pour a two glass of orange. You put the two glass of orange and a mug of warm chocolate milk on the tray.

 

You give your daughter the tray as she gladly took it and walk back into the room. "Come on. Let's go change quickly. They must be waiting for so long." Jinyoung said and grab your hand. You smile as you interlace your hand with him and follow him to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah~ there they are!"

 

Baro exclaimed as Sungyeol wave to you. The twin run to their friend and immediately run to the water. You chuckle at you twin daughter attitude as you walk to your friend. "Hi there Starry~" Starry turn and smile to see it was you. 

 

"Hi" She murmur and turn to continue look at his fiancee, Cheondoong who was playing a volley ball with the other. "Not swimming?" You asked her . She just shook her head. "No. I don't want to..." "Why not?" You frown before looking at your other friend who was busy playing with the children.

 

Starry shrugged as she pursed her lips cutely. "I just don't know" She sighed. You look at her shoulder and blink when you notice there was a tatoo. "Is that a tatoo?" You asked and pointed on her tatoos. It was a moon tatoos with a little star. She look at her tatoos and smile a little.

 

"Oh no~ thats not a tatoos. Its a birthmark"

 

Starry explain while covering her 'birthmark'. You just blink at her and poke her shoulder. "What do you mean birthmark? It look like a tatoos to me." She laughed a little. "No. No. It's a birthmark. That's what my auntie say so. I have this one since birth." She said and play with the sand.

 

You sighed and look around the beach. "Hey you wanna get some ice cream?" You asked, standing up. Starry smile and stood up too. "Sure why not." She said and walk with you to the ice cream parlor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wah~ this place really is beautiful" 

 

You awed while looking around the big beach. Starry nodded and look at the sea. *It seem like I know this place but I can't really remember when....* She thought and her ice cream. All of sudden, someone bump onto Starry causing her to stumble a little. You caught her from her arm as she immediately steady herself up.

 

"Oh! I'm really sorry!"

 

The person that bump onto Starry apologized and give her a smile before walk away. Starry froze when she recalled back the face that she just saw now. She turn around and frown when the guy had now vanish before her sight.

 

You look at her worriedly. "What's wrong?" You asked but Starry just look at the back only with a shock face.

 

*Do I know him? He look......... familiar....* She thought and turn around to faces you. She give you her fake smile before saying "Nothing..." and walk away to their place.

 

You look at your necklace got shock to see the color of the necklace turn black blue swirled white. "What's the meaning of this?" You mutter and look around. You just shrugged and follow Starry from behind.

 

Meanwhile, the person that bump into Starry was now hiden behind one of the coconut tree with a devilish grin plastered on his face. "Lt the game begin...." He murmured and once again vanish into a black smoke.


Guess who is that person~ and what's the meaning behind the black blue white swirled colour? what's the secret behind Starry tatoos or birtmark that she should already know?? O.O

Guessing time~ DING DING! looks like my chap look really crappy now XD ah chicha! so dissapointing!

so you might be curious what you chalet and the other look like so here it is

The chalet

The living room

The kitchen

The bathroom

The bedroom

so yeah~ haha sorry for the grammar and spelling >.< I'll try to update tomorrow [[If I could otl~]] subscribe and comment lovely reader XD cause the adventure might begin~