Black Crescent Island?

My Ghost Island

Narrator's POV:

 

The sunlight  suddenly hit your face which make your eyes twitch a bit because of the brightness. You open your eyes slowly and blink. When you vision was clear enough you smile when you see your handsome husband still sleeping.

 

He look so peaceful like an angel which is why you love him more than you could ever imagine. You lean closer to Jinyoung face and puff your cheek. *Aish~ why are you so perfect hubby!* You thought then blush a bit when you gaze turn to his perfect lips.

 

His lips were slightly open and a soft snore also could be hear. You lean in and kiss his nose softly. All of sudden, Jinyoung lips turn upward into a smile and his cheek started to turn a tint pink. You back away and giggle at yourself. "Morning Oppa~" You chimed quietly.

He yawn a little and rub his eyes. "Morning jagiya...." He said with his husky voice. He open his eyes and chuckle. "Why are you laughing?" "Your face look moist jagiya..." You patted your face and scrunch your nose. He was right. Your face were sticky and moist. "But I'm still beautiful right?" You light joke as you batted your lash at him.

 

He raise his eyebrow and chuckle. "I think I'm more beautiful than you" You pouted at him as he just shrug his shoulder. "Your handsome. I'm beautiful." "Fine~ you're beautiful." He rolled his eyes and put his arm around your waist. He pull you closer to his chest as you put your ear on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat and you know that his heart was beat for you.

 

He play with your hair and sigh. "So....." He started as you look at him. "When are they planning on for the vacation?" He asked. You knew that he was curious about the place that they were decided. Other had suggest that they should vacation on the island but they don't know which island they should go since Jeju Island plane was busy according to Sandeul.

 

You shook your head and sigh with him. "Oppa..." You murmur softly on his chest. He look down and smile. "Yes?" You smile and tilted your head at him. "Saranghae~" You don't know why this word roll out of your tounge but all you knew that you really love him.

 

He lean in and kiss your lips softly. You pull away and blush a little. "Nado saranghae~" He said and kiss your head which make you giggle a bit. All of sudden, you felt something heavy between you and Jinyoung.

 

Curious, you open the curtain a bit. It suddenly popped out which make you jump in shock but then sigh in relief when you saw their face; your twin daughter. "Appa and Umma kissing on the bed~ K.i.s.s.i.n.g~" The twin giggle in unison as Jinyoung just shook his head.

 

"When did this two naughty twin went to our bed?" Jinyoung said with an appa like voice. The twin look at each other and grin at Jinyoung. "WE USE MAGIC!" You giggle at your daughter respond as you hug Gaeul on the back.

 

Jinyoung hug Gaeun and kiss her head. "Morning dear~" You and Jinyoung greeted. "Morning Umma and Appa~" The twin also greeted which make you smile at your family. *How I wish we could last this moment more* You thought and hug Gaeul tightly.

 

"Umma~" Gaeul call out as you automatically look at her. Gaeul give you something that look like a paper. You grab it and scan it. It was a vacation flyer. "This thing suddenly land on the bed. What does it say, Umma?" Gaeun asked curiously.

 

"Black Crescent Island?" You mutter a bit. A light bulb suddenly light up as an idea came out to you. "I know! How about we go there!" You excitedly said and immediately sat up. Jinyoung also sat up and took the flyer from you.

 

"Thats a great idea jagiya! Lets message them!" The twin squel and jump on the bed. "Does this mean we will go there?" The twin asked eagerly and you nodded. "YAY!!!" The twin immediately jump off the bed and run out of the room.

 

You and Jinyoung look at each other and laugh at how cute your two twin was. "I'll message this to Woohyun Oppa first." Before you could reach out for your phone, your phone suddenly went 'ding!' as a sign that you got a message.

 

You grab your phone and open the new message. 


From: Woohyun Oppa

Hey ________! We already plan ^^ pack up already because tomorrow, we're going to the Black Crescent Island! Don't be late ^O^ I got a sudden text from Sandeul!


"Well that fast..." You chuckle and close the text message. "Lets make a breakfast." Jinyoung suggested and you nod in agreed. You went to Jinyoung side and walk toward the downstair with him.

 

What you didn't notice was everyone got a flyer but they also didn't know where and how that flyer appear from because the flyer suddenly land on the bed out nowhere....


I type this really fast because I'm really sick to get a lecture from my mother behind me -____-" so yeah~ I don't mind to check my grammar anyway because I know my word just so cheeky and the line was just plain old and lame XP hehe so I'll try to update tomorrow 'kay~ bubye lovely reader and don't forget to subscribe and comment :D

                                                                          ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~