Our Family+Happy Birthday Joonie~

My Ghost Island

Narrator's POV:

 

"NO! YOU CHEATED!"

"ANDWAE! I'M NOT!"

"STILL! YOU CHEATED!!!"

"I'M NOT! I PLAY FAIR AND SQUARE!!"

"FAIR AND SQUARE MY IDIOT!"

The two twin keep arguing at each other after playing chessboard. You, the mother of the two twin look at them from the kitchen and started to giggle to see at the sight that you two daughter were fighting.

 

"Gaeul, Gaeun, stop fighting. Just accept the fact that Gaeun win, Gaeul-ah." You said and walk toward them. Gaeul huff and crossed her arm. "She cheated at me." Gaeul murmur as Gaeun glare at her. "I'M NOT!" Gaeun whine and pout angrily at her twin.

 

You giggle and shook your head. "Seriously, stop it." "But umma~" You give a hard stare to Gaeul as the older twin girl immediately shut up. Gaeun and Gaeul took a glance at each other before stuck their tounge at each other.

 

You sigh at their attitude but still has a smile that plastered on your face. Just then, the doorbell suddenly ring. Gaeul and Gaeul look at each other before they race to the door.

"I'LL GET IT!"

"NO! I'LL GET IT!"

"YAH! GET AWAY!"

You rolled your eyes jokely and went to the door. You open the door and smile happily to see your handsome looking husband, smiling at you. "Annyeong yeobo~" Jinyoung close the door behind him and kiss your lips softly. "Welcome back Oppa~" You sigh happily and rest your head on his chest.

 

The twin stop fighting and look at their parent. Gaeun puff his cheek. "Yah, Appa! Didn't you miss us too?!" Gaeun whine cutely and Gaeul nod in agreed. Jinyoung look at the twin and chuckle. "What father am I if I forgot about my twin daughter? Come to Appa" Jinyoung kneel down and spread his arm, gesture that he wanted a hug.

 

The twin once again look at each other before run up toward their appa and hug him tightly like a big teddy bear. "Welcome home Appa~" The twin cooed in unison as Jinyoung place a kiss on their head as a reply.  "I heard some noise just a minute ago so whats wrong?" Jinyoung asked then immediately regret when his twin daughter started to argued again and yell at each other.

 

Jinyoung chuckle and raise both of his hand so that his daughter would stop yelling. "Okay, okay~ now who cheated and who telling the truth?" The twin look at Jinyoung and then started to point at each other. "She did." The Jung twin said in unison which made Jinyoung; as an appa sigh. 

 

You on the other side just giggle. "If you guys keep arguing, I'm not going to allow the two of you talking with Joonie Samchoon then." You threadtened. Gaeul gasp and immediately hug Gaeun. Gaeun hug her older twin and started to jumping to the kitchen. 

 

"Okay, we good! Now, can we see Joonie Samchoon!" Gaeun said and climb on the chair just like Gaeul did. Jinyoung put the laptop on the counter  and call Joon by the webcam. The five of you(plus twin plus you and Jinyoung; the parent plus your dog Gunchyeon that I forgot to mention XP) wait patiently in front of Jinyoung's laptop. The camera started to blink as sign that someone pick up the call.

 

"Hi there!" Joon's girlfriend; Jung Nara appear at the screen and wave at you. The twin beam at her happily. "Hi eemo~ where's Joonie samchoon?" Gaeul asked and look all over the screen as if she was peer over her shoulder. Joon pop his head behind Nara's shoulder. 

 

"Samchoon here!" Gaeun happily cooed which made Joon chuckle. "Nara, can you get out of the screen? I want to see my two beloved niece." Nara pouted at Joon and went away, sulking. "Joon samchoon..." Gaeul call out with a grin on her face. Joon look at her.

 

"You shouldn't do that" Gaeul and Gaeul said at the same time with a fluent english. Joon chuckle, amaze to hear that his two niece caught his catchphrase. "I know, I shouldn't do that." Joon said while brushing the fringe of his red hair from his eyes.

 

"Samchoon look handsome though" Gaeun praise which made Joon just chuckle. "I know, I know so what with the calling?" Joon quickly said before his cockiness overload him.  

 

You, Jinyoung and the twin grin at Joon before saying...

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOON!!!!"

 

Joon face look really shock but soon started to laugh. "Aww~ that's so sweet-" All of you could hear someone singing happy birthday at the background. Joon look behind him and started to laugh in amaze to see all his friend and relative singing along with some cake.

 

"Saengil chukae hamnida~ 
Saengil chukae hamnida~
Saengil chukae Lee Changsun~
Saengil chukae hamnida~"

 

All of you clap happily. Joon chuckle again before he made a wish and blew up his candle. "YAY! SAMCHOON GETTING OLD!" Joon look at his twin niece with a his mouth hang in shock. "Yah, I'm not that old!" Joon protest playfully.

 

Jinyoung and you laugh a little when you see you two daughter arguing with their samchoon. Gaeul stop talking when she suddenly spotted some kind of naughty event.

 

Gaeun also stop and look at where Gaeul look. "Eww~" The twin scrunched nose which made Joon look behind him. "Mireu Samchoon should do that on the bed only" Gaeul said as Gaeun nod in agreed. Jinyoung and you look at each other before you guys look at where your two daughter look at. 

 

"Omo~" You mumble as the two of you immediately cover your daughter innocent eyes after seeing the sight that Mir and his fiancee; Song Clara was kissing(a simple one not the... err making out one >///<)

 

After Mir and Clara heard that, they went blush and walk away. "And where did you learn 'do that on the bed'?" Joon asked, really curious and shock to hear it. Jinyoung and you uncover your daughter eyes as the twin grin at him. "We learn it from Hoya samchoon, Dongwoo samchoon and G.O samchoon"

 

Hana; Hoya's girlfriend glare at him hardly along with the other which made the three of them blush. "Sorry. They just curious." The three of them explain and run away before they got chase by the other.

 

Joon shook his head and look at all of you again. "Anyway, are you guys coming tomorrow to Seungho's place?" Joon asked. You think for a while and nod. "Okay. Evening or afternoon?" "Evening" Joon shove his cake into his mouth and chew it. You nod.

 

"Okay. Anyway, happy birthday Joonie Oppa. We'll see you at Seungho place, bye~" You wave at him. "Let me say goodbye to my niece first." Joon.

 

"Bye Joonie Samchoon and happy birthday!!" The twin wave at him as Joon wave back. "Bye~" The screen went blank, meaning that the call had already end. "Okay, who wants pudding!" Gaeul and Gaeun look at you and raise their hand.

 

"ME!" Jinyoung just chuckle and walk toward you and his daughter.


My god~ Thats freaking long O_O

btw THANKS FOR SUBSCRBING !!! I WAS REALLY HAPPY TO SEE THAT I GOT A LOT OF SUBSCRIBER TT^TT
anyway, Happy Birthday to our Lee Joon-shii Lovely!!! I hope that all his wish will come true~
oh and if any of you curious about 'you' two twin daughter look like then here it is


                 Jung Gaeul                                                Jung Gaeun

its a same person for your information but just thought them that they are twin 'kay? oh and looking forward for you comment so as usual~

Subscribe and comment ^^

                                                            ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~