Kid This Day

My Ghost Island

Narrator's POV:

 

"Umma, where are we going?" Gaeun said while looking outside the window of the car. You look at them from your front seat. "We're going to Seungho samchoon place. Don't you two miss Lauren?" Gaeul lit up after hearing Lauren named.

 

"Are we going to see Dayoung and Yeomin?" Gaeun said with a hope. You nod again; knowing that your daughter love to meet their friend. Gaeul and Gaeun started to squel as they bounce up and down on their seat.

 

"Is B1A4 coming too?" You said to Jinyoung as Jinyoung nod. "Yup~ and for your information, Sandeul still didn't has any mate." Jinyoung said causing you to giggle in delight. "You mean, he still friend with his so called 'My Best Friend Forever', Kim Hyun Ae?" Jinyoung chuckle and nod like a kid that want lollipop.

 

The twin just stare at you two while wondering what so funny. "What so funny?" Gaeun accidently blurt which receive a slap from Gaeul. "If you really want to blurt, say it in your heart you babo twin." Gaeul hissed at Geun as Gaeun just pouted.

 

You and Jinyoung sigh at the same. You knew that these twin never understand about the adult talk. Jinyoung clear his throat to get your attention which you really did. "How about we stop talking and just keep quiet." You nod slowly and slump your back.

------------------------------

"Lauren dear~ can you help me a bit?" Seungho call out from the kitchen. Lauren move her gaze from the Tv to the kitchen and get up. "Laurennie~ where are you going?" Yeomin asked without moving her gaze from the TV because of her favourite cartoon; Pororo.

 

Lauren look at Yeomin and pout. "Appa call me. I'm just a while for a bit." Lauren said and run toward the kitchen. Yeomin sigh and roll around the floor. "Yeomin-ah, don't roll around the floor please." Chunji warn his daughter as Yeomin immediately stop rolling and look at her Appa.

 

"But I'm bored~" Yeomin pout which make Niel squel. "Omo! Why is your daughter so cute and pretty?!" Chunji smirk proudly as Hyungyeon rolled his eyes; knowing what his Appa going to say. "Its because I have a beautiful hormone." Chunji stated which make Woohyun look at him weirdly. "That must be the most stupid answer that I ever heard." G.O mock which receive a damn glare from Chunji.

 

"You can say that again." The cold guy Myungsoo also mock as his girlfriend Jaerin giggle. "Yeobo, don't use your aegyo to me." Myungsoo lazily stated not caring hearing a curse from his tomboy girlfriend. 

 

"Yah, don't say like that to Jaerin!" Sungjong blunt but then shut himself after receive an angry face from Myungsoo.

 

All of sudden, there was a knock on the door along with a doorbell. Clara rush to the door and quickly open it. Clara smile to see who it was. "Hi Clara Unnie~" Clara beam at you and hug you tightly. "Hi ________-ah." Clara release you from her hug and welcome you.

 

Gaeul and Gaeun happily went inside. "Jisun/Jaehyo Oppa!!!" Jisun and Jaehyo look from their book and smile at them. "Hi~" Jisun and Jaehyo cooed out which made the twin blush.

 

You, Kyungsoo and Hyesun glance at each other before the three of you went up to your husband and put your head on their shoulder. "Aww~" All people inside the room cooed happily which made the twin, Jisun and Jaehyo blush.

 

"Welcome to our family." Jinyoung, Niel and Baro exchange handshake with each other while you, Hyesun and Kyungsoo share a hug. "YAH! UMMA APPA~!!!" Jaehyo, Jisun and the twin whine causing all of people inside the room laugh loudly.

 

"*sigh* Kid this day... grew up so fast..." CAP mutter playfully which cause a little giggle from Bimi. "Hey did I miss something?" Cheondoong asked as he come out from his room.

 

You look at him with a grin but then you notice that there was someone from behind him. Cheondoong notice you were looking at him weirdly as he look at his waist and chuckle softly to see a pair of hand was clutching on his shirt.

 

"You can come out. No need to be shy." Cheondoong assure to the person that was behind him as the person sigh and pop her head shyly behind Cheondoong. You blink at her in confuse but she just smile a little.

 

"Ermm... hi."


I'm sorry that I didn't update awhile > < due to my busy homework and project

Aish~ mostly hate project because I had to make interview with someone which made a bit nervous.

Oh god~ now I'm talking nonsense btw since you guys curious what's the other kid look like then here it is:

From the left to the right: Cha Jisun, Ahn Jaehyo and Lee Hyungyeon

    

From the left to the right: Yang Lauren, Nam Woomine, Jung Dayoung and Lee Yeomin

 

Can Dayoung be any cute?! yet it took me an hour to look for the baby pic but oh well, hope you subscribe, comment and ENJOY reading~ I'll try to update more often ^^

                                  ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~