Playing With Fire- 08

PLAYING WITH FIRE~ Vsoo✔

 

...

6 months later

I couldn't believe it. I saw you again. After all this time I didn't think that was possible.

It was the same night I was out at dinner with a guy I was currently dating, Well more like he was using me and I was too scared to leave because I didn't want to be lonely again. 

When Yoongi left me I threw away my savings and started clubbing which I hated but I didn't care anymore, I didn't have anyone until Bobby came along. The first months of our relationship was good, he gave me flowers and chocolates and was always so sweet but that changed so suddenly, I don't know what happened, one day he just snapped. 

Now all he does is yells at me horrible things and we argue everyday because of the way he treats me, but I can't leave. I don't want to alone again...

Bobby bored his eyes into mine after he harshly kicked my leg under the table because I wasn't paying attention when he was talking. "Aish, you can't do anything right, I take you out to dinner and buy you everything you want yet you can't even listen to a single thing I say", bobby growled which caused me to keep my down towards the table not wanting to make eye contact with him as I mumbled as a weak sorry. 

"Ungrateful ", he muttered and I felt my heart sting, but of course I didn't say anything. This is karma for cheating on you so I deserve this. 

Bobby abruptly stood up from the table and walked out the resturant. I quickly payed the bill and ran outside after him. 

"Bobby!", I shouted but he kept walking faster and I tried to catch up to him but my short feet were no match. He got inside the car and next thing I know he was driving off, but he didn't get too far because right in front of him was a hooded figure. 

I gasped as Bobby suddenly stopped the car and the figure dropped to the floor. 

I quickly ran to the person and shook them to see if they were alive. "Yah, I'm fine stop shaking me!", the person said in annoyance and I know that voice from anywhere.

"T-Taehyung", I said in shock and you pulled off you hood and looked at me with the same expression. You didn't have any words I suppose because you left your mouth hanging before I was suddenly snatched off the ground. 

"What the hell are you doing get in the car!", Bobby yelled and I flinched because of how loud he was plus he had a super tight grip on my wrist. 

"B-babe your hurting me, l-let go", I whined as tears brewed in my eyes. "Don't make me repeat myself, car. NOW", Bobby warned and before I could protest, I felt a harsh sting across my cheek.

I gasped in shock and held my cheek in pain. He slapped me.

I looked at Bobby in anger and right then I just snapped. I started hitting and pushing him yelling at him about how he was such a horrible person and that I hated him not caring about all the cameras and people watching. Of course Bobby fought back and started pulling my hair and gripping my neck which I'm sure would cause bruises.

I glanced at you from the corner of my eyes and you just stood with an expression on your face that I couldn't read, but before I knew it, Bobby was on the ground and you were on top of him, beating the crap out of him. 

It scared me and the fact that nobody was helping made it worse, so I tried to pry you off of him but It was no use. 

"Don't you EVER in your ing life put your hands on her or I'll make sure you won't have any! Better yet I'll take your life instead sounds good", You chuckled while aiming for his face again before Bobby pushed you off and ran away from the scene like his life was in danger. 

I blinked a few times trying to take everything in. It all happened so fast, I just stood there as you tried to catch your breathe before you suddenly turned to me. 

I was scared, there was fury in your eyes and for a split second I thought you were going to hurt me too but all that fear went away when you pulled me into your embrace. 

It was like everything was in slow motion, but my heart was racing. After everything I did you still cared for a dusgusting person like me. 

"I really ing hate you for cheating on me. I tried so hard to get over you but I just couldn't, Instead I forgive you or atleast I'll try and that ring...it did mean something, I told you I'd be with you forever, didn't I?", You said and I already started crying as river of tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so ing sorry Tae".

"Shh, it's okay, I love you and don't you ever forget that"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you to all who have supported this book, I know I have't updated any stories in a while so I worked on something super short as a lil treat becasue I haven't been updating so sorry, Im so busy and I hate it but thank you guys for being patient btw there was a bad ending for this story and I was going to put that up too but I decided to not put it up because I feel like the story is good as it is with the good ending and plus im tired lmfao peace! :))