Playing With Fire- 04

PLAYING WITH FIRE~ Vsoo✔

 

3 years later

...

Today was our anniversary. After the day we talked in the library we immediately hit it off, I thought dating you would only be an illusion in my head but it wasn't. This was real. We were real. 

You took me to a fancy expensive restaurant with a reserved section for just the two of us with a cheesy romantic setting but that's how I loved it. You knew me so well...

After our big meal you grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes, telling me how much you love me and how you want to be with me forever and that I was the only girl for you. 

I was so nervous because I thought this was it. He's going to propose to me, am I even ready for this? I haven't finished my courses yet and have a steady job, just a little more time and I wouldn't hesitate to say yes, but all my worries soon went away.

You pulled out a ring box and opened it, tears brewed in my eyes because of how fast you made my heart jump.

"Tae..."

"Shhh, just let me"

You slid the ring on my middle finger and I let out a sigh of relief as you chuckled. "Don't worry, I know we're not ready for that huge step yet, but I wan to at least be prepared, that's why I got us couple rings, you mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without you in my life, I love you Kim Jisoo, be mine forever?", You started crying which made me cry and we were both just a sobbing mess, I don't know why. 

"Yes, I'll be yours forever, I love you too Taehyung", I whimpered and slid the other ring on your finger before you pulled me into a tight hug. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Also guys I had to get my resources somewhere so most of these manips aren't mine since I at those but everything else like the editing in the photos was me made :}