Playing With Fire- 07

PLAYING WITH FIRE~ Vsoo✔

 

...

Few months before

 

It's been a while since I've seen your face. I miss you but I just couldn't wait. Even though you'd put in effort to try and call, I needed to be loved. I needed to be touched and cared for and Yoongi was just there and you weren't.

Believe me, I couldn't get you off my mind for one second while I was sinfully making out with Yoongi in our apartment bedroom,on our bed,  where we used to make love. I thought of you which led me to my last mistake.

I moaned out your name. Yoongi looked at me with bewilderment and slight anger.

"He hasn't called or texted you in months and you still hung up on him?", Yoongi growled as tears brewed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I feel so guilty, I'm cheating on him Yoongi, You're his best friend and I'm supposed to be his girlfriend, yet we keep doing this behind his back It was supposed to be a one-time thing!", I cried and Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh.

"Fine...Let me make it easier for you then", He said and with that, he walked out of the apartment leaving me alone, just like Taehyung did.

 

 

 

 

A/N: lol I don't think I want to stop the ending with this, there was another ending so i'll probably add it later thxs loves! :)