Playing With Fire- 05

PLAYING WITH FIRE~ Vsoo✔

...

It was our first fight, I didn't know how to handle it. I didn't know if I should yell louder than you or push you harder than you pushed me, but if there's one thing, I regret how we left things off.

"Why didn't you tell me?!", I screamed with tears streaming down my pink flushed face.

"Because I didn't want you to be sad the whole time I was here, You would have been worrying too much about how little time I have left!", you said rather calmly even though you were more frustrated a few minutes ago. You were good at controlling your emotions...at times.

"Oh you care so much about me!", you scoffed at my sarcastic comment and rolled your eyes.

"So you would've just left and not tell me, I knew about your military time but I didn't know when you would leave, don't you understand how much this hurts?", I cried and you growled while sitting down on the couch with an annoyed expression.

You were so understanding in other situations, but right now you were a completely different person.

"All you care about is yourself, I'm the one leaving not you! What are you worked up about? You were completely fine a few days ago!", you finally yelled at me and I flinched because I didn't think your voice could get any deeper than it was.

"...Is that why you gave me this ring? So I wouldn't be this upset when I finally found out".

There was silence, but that answered my question. You had it all planned out, and I thought that ring was something really special.

I was hurt, I felt fooled and tricked and I hated when you lied because I felt like you didn't trust me. I thought I didn't need someone like, you. I may be overreacting but I didn't care.

Your eyes snapped to my hand as I snatched the ring off my finger.

"W-what are you doing?", You said in a worried tone before I threw the ring at your face.

"If you can't trust me with things like this then maybe we should-"

"No! We are not breaking up over something so stupid Jisoo, please stop acting like this", you plead and tried to grab my hand but I swatted yours away.

"Taehyung, we should take a break, I don't think I can wait for you that long, it wouldn't work, I'd miss you too much and you couldn't be able to call, military takes all your time and effort, it's no room for relationships", I said but you did't reply.

You just looked at me with teary ears, I knew I was breaking your heart, but it hurt me just as much.

I turned to leave your apartment but then you secured your hands around me waste. It wasn't rough but a gentle hold which made it harder for me to leave.

You dropped to your knees and I felt the wetness of your tears stain the back of my dress.

"Please...It'll be different I swear I won't ever keep anything from you again, We can make it work, I won't let you just throw away 3 years of my life with you as if it was nothing..."

I sigh knew I didn't have it in me leave. All my anger vanished as soon as I felt your arms around my waist. I still love you.

"okay..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yea this is eh...