Chapter - Seven (Epilogue)

Praise The Void
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

EPILOGUE

 

 “The Rynee Clan has been building an army for quite long now,” Bilh, Jungkook’s trusted spy explained somberly. “They have built this underground training arena. Sword fighting, archery and especially dagger throwing techniques are being improved with every passing day.”

 

“What do we do, Head Alpha?” Daiko promptly turned toward Jungkook, urging him to give the last orders.

 

“We stick with our plan,” Jungkook pronounced to the warriors, earning quick nod from them all. “You all keep polishing your squad’s skills; we leave in maximum one week time. Every sub-general is leader of their own group, tend to them, watch them and guide them properly.”

 

“Yes Alpha!” A loud chorus rang in the open training grounds while Jungkook look at each of his subordinate with a hint of pride. They all were loyal, ready to lay everything for their clan, just the kind of men their clan needed, knowing how other clans were almost always trying to upturn their rule over the southern side.

 

“Let’s go over the general plan for today and see if anything needs amendments,” Jungkook hyped every werewolf around him before turning to a petite one standing on his left. “Jimin if you will please.”

 

Jimin quickly bend down to retrieve a board from the ground before placing it on a rickety wooden table, around which all of them were gathered. The board had tiny piece of sticks stuck around to make a layout map, “Now with the help of Bilh, I was able to make a rough layout of Rynee Clan. The entry to the Clan area is not as difficult as their underground training arena. The best course of action is blowing apart this arena before attacking the castle itself. The training arena is filled with weapons and explosives Rynee Clan smuggled from the northern side,” Jimin explained with expertize moves, words flowing in a steady rhythm. “I ruminate, if our warriors enfold the Clan establishment while a handful of combatants can slide inside the training arena first, it would ensure us our victory. Once the training arena explodes, only then our warriors attack.”

 

“This could work since the training arena only become functional after midnight,” Bilh was quick to update everyone. All the generals nodded gravely, every werewolf’s brain turning at a rapid pace… each making a mental plan of their own.

 

It took another hour before the whole strategy was created and thought over before Jungkook dismissed the warriors. The Head Alpha stayed behind, along with his mate while Jimin stashed away his self-created model of Rynee Clan’s zone.

 

“Jungkook,” Jimin called in his sweet voice, making Jungkook to raise his brow in suspicion.

 

“I know this tone,” The Alpha accused. Nevertheless, Jungkook stepped close to wrap himself around his petite mate from behind. Jimin readily melted in the back hug, leaning his head against Jungkook’s shoulder as he turned to stare at him with wide eyes. “If you are about to ask what I think you are-”

 

“Please…” Jimin whimpered with a pout. Jungkook was weak for his mate’s each whim, but after all these years he had learned to grow slightly immune. “I would be a great asset-”

 

“Jimin, no!” Jungkook grounded as fast as possible, not letting Jimin voice out another word. “You are not going and that is final.”

 

“You never let me go for any war,” Jimin complained, ripping away from Jungkook’s warm chest in order to glare at the Alpha- rather cutely, if Jungkook was to say. “Before we mated, you promised to give me freedom. You told me I could act like how I wished and I could do whatever makes me happy.”

 

“And I am letting you do all,” Jungkook pointed out while gesturing around them. “We are in training grounds, making plans for our next attack and you are the sole strategist of our Clan! We all listen to you. Each and every Alpha not only listens but respects your decisions and plans, without questioning your status.”

 

“That’s all because Namjoon is no longer here to make strategies,” Jimin pouted in dismay when Jungkook laughed, nodding in agreement.

 

“But my love,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter