Chapter - Five

Praise The Void
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

As in by some invisible force, Jimin found his body turning around while his hands lowered his robes from both shoulders to showcase the encircled sapphire blue rose, right in the middle of his sharp shoulder blades. Jungkook’s hand moved on his own to lightly trace the symbol of an Omega, making Jimin’s tiny body to shiver involuntarily.

 

“Robe yourself,” Jungkook said in a far too gentle voice once his inner wolf was content after inspecting the mark of Omega on the smaller male’s body. His intuitions were proven correct…as always.

 

Nonetheless, Jungkook could feel his body heating up as he and Jimin stood gaze locked with each other. It was like Jungkook had unknowingly courted his mate… he knew Jimin was his mate… now Jimin knew Jungkook had imprinted on him. Things naturally fell in places thus making the Omega’s heart to beat at unbelievable speed while he panted slightly.

 

Elder was right- Elder was always right- only Omegas can trigger an Alpha’s mating bond. But it was just Jungkook’s luck that his Omega had been hiding behind a disguise for so long. If he recalled correctly, Jungkook had seen Jimin from afar at a couple of occasions during all Clans gatherings before… never bothering to reach out a friendly hand to apparent Alpha because Jungkook’s father deeply resented Jimin’s father, Park Jikun. But fate had a way with things… the fated pair always come together… just like Elder had always assured him. Even if originally Jungkook was sent to kill Jimin, the twisted fate made sure to make their eyes to meet anyways, turning their lives upside down.

 

Jungkook felt tremendous amount of emotions whirling inside him. Happiness, giddiness, pure joyous feelings were dominant yet an underlying worry, stress and uneasiness were hard to be disregarded, as well.

 

He found his mate thus he was filled with joy. His mate was not an Alpha like he had presumed earlier so he was exultant. But the whole ordeal was surreal, to say the least. Jimin was the declared Prime Alpha of Axon Clan, when he was not even an Alpha. If Head Alpha came to learn this piece of news, he would give verdict of punishment for Jimin and his family, without missing a heartbeat. Things were more messed up than before thus Jungkook needed to make his move with extra caution.

 

However, at this moment, the Alpha spirit within Jungkook was urging him to embrace his mate, to smoother Jimin with all the love and affection in the world. Jungkook, albeit a little shyly, stepped forward, hands reaching to gather his mate but Jimin’s small hand landed right in the middle of Jungkook’s bare chest. Belatedly Jungkook realized he was still saved the towel wrapped around his hip bones. In any other situation the boy would be embarrassed but knowing that it was only in front of his mate, Jungkook felt comfortable enough.

 

“Before you do something intimate, you need to know something,” Suddenly Jimin squeaked. Jungkook paused and gave his undivided attention to the panicking Omega and raised a silent brow at him. “I am not like normal Omegas. I don’t even know how normal docile Omegas are supposed to act. I have a mind of my own. I hate taking orders or relying on someone else. I act on what I desire so if you are looking for someone tame and timid to only bear you whelps then I am not the one for you.”

 

Jungkook took a moment to absorb the outburst of the Omega before a smile climbed on his lips. He slowly slithered his arms around the Omega, tugging Jimin toward him.

 

“Our souls connected, we are fated to be together, so of course you are the one for me,” Jungkook whispered in a gentle tone as his hand brushed away the wet golden locks of his mate that were falling in his eyes. “I don’t care if you are not a docile Omega or if you have a mind of your own. All I demand for you is to let me hold you with tenderness behind the close doors… for you to lean on me when you are in my arms… for you to let me burden your worries when I embrace you, because I want to be there for you. Think and act like you want but let me call you mine… you have already denied me the right to do so for so many years.”

 

Even in the darkness, Jungkook could feel Jimin’s face burning red when he cupped the silent Omega’s cheeks. Mutely, the Alpha guided Jimin’s face to raise enough that his lips could directly descend on the plush one of his Omega. Jimin gasped before melting against Jungkook’s sturdy torso, making the Alpha to smile against his lips.

 

“My Omega…” Jungkook whispered and this time around Jimin had no reason to refute.

 

O-o-o-o-O

 

The dinner that night was an enjoyable feast. Not only because Jungkook confidently took the seat right next to Jimin’s or because he was able to indulge Jimin in a nice and humorous talk where- Jungkook was proud to say- he was able to make Jimin laugh, a pure and genuine laugh. Everything about Jimin was beautiful, and Jungkook was in awe. Of course the Alpha was already falling for Jimin long before he started suspecting the conflicting identity of other male. Jimin was charming, even when he was trying not to charm others, and Jungkook knew he was a goner when he saw Jimin’s smile for the first time- on second day of being on the land of Axon Clan.

 

However, the most entertaining part was detecting the protuberant veins on Park Jikun’s forehead. It was crystal clear the elder man was not so fond of budding ‘friendship’ between his Alpha son and the future Head Alpha. Oh if only he knew how wrong he is, Jungkook mused to himself.

 

“A stroll in the gardens, Alpha,” Jungkook asked in all formalities, aware of the reason why a blush was blooming on the Prime Alpha’s round cheeks. “Our healer says ambling is healthy after a good hearty dinner.”

 

“Is coming up with unbelievable lies a specialty of yours?” Jimin whispered once he and Jungkook had escaped the seething Park Jikun before slipping inside the castle garden, this one behind the colossal stone building. However, even standing with a straight and proud back, Jimin’s plush lips were graced with a hair thin smile. The Alpha could only grin like a child, happiness oozing out of him. Soon Jungkook was chattering away about this and that. The flood of thoughts and imaginations coming loose. “For some reason I didn’t peg you for one to talk this much.”

 

“I don’t,” Jungkook retorted with a tiny frown, belatedly realizing he indeed had talked more in these ten minutes than ever in his life. Even as a child he was a silent type, minding his business. Being a General of whole army of warriors didn’t change much for him either. Barking out short yet effective orders was Jungkook’s style. But somehow talking with Jimin was easy; it just came naturally to him.

 

“I think we have teased my father enough,” Suddenly Jimin said, darting a discreet look toward a couple of guards standing by the opening of large corridor. Albeit them being partially hidden by a bushy tree, Jungkook could feel two pair of eyes burrow holes behind him. “I should leave-”

 

Jungkook reached out on instinct, grasping Jimin’s arm before the petite man could leave.

 

“Join me in my chamber tonight?” The Alpha asked sotto voce, eyes earnestly looking directly in Jimin’s blow orbs.

 

“Jungkook we can’t-” The Omega was fluttered as he tried to blink away the surprise from his gaze.

 

“Relax, I didn’t mean it in that way,” Jungkook assured, even if a mischievous smile made its way on his thin lips. “I just want to talk- get to know you better- without eyes following our actions. I am aware we can’t mate just yet, not until we come clean in front of others. But my wolf prowls at me to embrace you, to hold you directly against my beating heart… to reassure him that you really exist…”

 

The claimed Prime Alpha looked toward his mate with pained eyes before reaching a hand to free his arm from Jungkook’s steel grip. With one lasting glance, Jimin rushed out of the garden, leaving behind a slumped shoulder Jungkook.

 

O-o-o-o-O

 

Jungkook sighed for the umpth time while sitting on the sill of the wide window. Looking across the dark sky at the almost full moon with a sealed letter clutched in his hands. His mind was on a constant turn, thinking of worse case scenarios left and right. He hoped he wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter