Yours

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There would be a million things Kihyun could have done to her when she was finally his.

But the only thing he had done since they had confronted their feelings to each other was holding her hand all the cab ride to their dorm.

The painkillers that Minhyuk gave him were super strong so when Kihyun got home everything he was seeing was like a dream. He had vague pictures of Sera helping him to bed and his hair until he was off to the dreamland. Through the night the pain had struck again from time to time but whenever he opened his eyes, she was there holding onto his hand. That was the best comfort he could have got to make it through the night.

Next morning when Kihyun woke up, Sera wasn’t by his bed anymore. He frowned getting up. His head was a bit throbbing but his shoulder was much better than yesterday. Without wasting time to fix his bed hair and messy clothes, he walked out of his room and found Sera in the kitchen.

The scene made his heart and body both stop. She was wearing one of his white dress shirts that only covered half of her bare thighs. Her hair was fixed in a messy bun as she was busy cutting stuff with he back facing him. The whole image was way too y for Kihyun.

Sera was humming to an old song she couldn’t quite remember the lyrics. Out of blue, a sturdy chest hit her back as Kihyun trapped her by the counter with one arm. Sera flinched out of shock and blushed when he rested his chin on her shoulder.

“What are you cooking?” Kihyun let out his husky morning voice that sent shivers down her spine.

Sera gathered herself. “Ah… kimchi jigae… it’s almost noon.”

“Did I sleep that much?” Kihyun was shocked.

Sera started cutting the tofu again. “You were in pain the whole night and also ran a little fever but when morning came you slept like a child.”

Kihyun moved away a bit only to turn her around. Only then he found her slightly blushing which was cute. “Thanks for taking care of me.”

Sera nodded slightly. It was hard to have him this close, glancing at her with all the kindness in the world. “Just don’t get hurt ever again. I was so scared when I heard that.”

Kihyun smiled widely. “I won’t make you worried again.”

His bright smile made her heart light. His boyish charm was on and she just wanted to squeeze his slightly chubby cheeks.

 

 

Kihyun’s jaw dropped when he saw himself face in the bathroom mirror. Messy hair, unshaved face and dark circles which he couldn’t do anything about them. Hastily he reached for the shaving foam but even opening it with one hand was a hard thing to do. It slid from his hand and hit the ceramic floor with a loud thump.

Sera was quick to check on him. She peeked inside the bathroom, shocked. “You okay?”

Kihyun glanced at her sheepishly. “I tried to shave.”

Sera walked in and get the foam bottle from the floor. “I’m here to help.”

Kihyun stood still as she spread the foam on his jaw. She reached for the razer and he started feeling uneasy. “Have you done it before?”

“No! You’re my first…” She said cheekily.

“Oh my God…” Now he was nervous. He sat on the edge of the bathtub making it easier for her to reach him.

Sera took a breath before sliding the razor on his skin. A white trace appeared making her all giddy. Soon his tensed up body relaxed as she was doing great. But when she came close with pouty lips that was the sign of her concentration, he was uneasy again. Wanna kiss her so bad… Flustered he closed his eyes.

“Done!” She said brightly and tapped his nose.

Kihyun opened his eyes and found her washing her hands in the sink. “Wanna some help washing your face? I can wash your hair if you want to…”

“I guess I’ll take a quick shower…” Kihyun said.

“Oh… can you do it on your own?” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter