Loving Can Hurt

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

************Hello my lovely readers! Sorry, I took long to update, so let’s get to reading it! I just wanted to recommend listening to the new song < Underwater > for this chapter!

 

Sera was trembling as she walked to the main street. What did I do? Why did I slap him? Why did I…?

She was close to breaking into tears in the middle of the street. She didn’t mean the things she told Kihyun. Life was hard on her and eventually, she ended up taking all her anger out on the person she shouldn’t have. Her heart told her to go back to the alley and find the brokenhearted Kihyun but her mind stopped her. He shouldn’t have controlled his anger too.

Sera was about to cross the street when a car blocked her way. It was the of the guy from the business dinner earlier.

He got off the car and approached Sera with a nasty smirk. “I guess you would get fired tomorrow morning.”

Sera looked away. The mid-thirty guy with greasy hair and an expensive suit made her feel like throwing up. “I’ll come out from that garbage place before they fire me.” With that, she walked away but he blocked her way again.

“Ow~ You have nerves.” He walked closer to her, eating her with his eyes.

“What the hell do you want?!” Sera asked impatiently. She was fed up with that situation and just wanted to go home.

“You…”

“Well, no way in the hell.” Sera spat back and tried to leave but he grabbed her wrist harshly.

“Who the hell you think you are?” His eyes were fierce glancing at her as he towered over her. “You should just be thankful that someone like me wants to have a one night stand with a like you.”

Tears filled Sera’s eyes. Kihyun was right. This wasn’t her job. She made herself into a and now she couldn’t complain the way they were treating her.

“Let go!” She yelled while tears streamed down her eyes. “LET GO OF ME!!!!” A scream escaped , catching the attention of the few people who were still out on that hour.

He started dragging her to his car. Sera tried to release herself but his grip on her wrist was so tight that it was close to breaking her bones. Sera was losing hope when she felt the grip on her wrist was gone as the guy collapsed on the hard pavement.

Sera glanced up and found out that it was Kihyun who punched the guy. His chest was going up and down because he ran at his full speed the second he heard her scream. No matter how harsh Sera treated him or pushed him away, he just couldn’t stand and see her getting hurt. It made him go crazy.

Kihyun grabbed the guy by the collar and made him stand on his feet again only to throw another punch on his already broken nose. He staggered before falling on the ground again.

Sera ran and held onto Kihyun’s arms with all her power to block his way from punching the guy for the third time. “Please stop…”

“That son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter