Missed You

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dressed in black from head to toe, the figure was walking in the fairly dark alley. The wheels of the small black suitcase he was carrying would undergo turbulences as they fell in the holes of the pavements, causing the water from the evening rain to splash around.

Whenever a passerby got close to the guy, he would have lowered his head and hidden his face by the cap he was wearing under his hoodie. Just one glance at the guy and he was looking exactly like the ideal murderer character in thriller dramas. However, on the other side of the mask that he was wearing for keeping his identity a secret, he was smiling widely at the thought of finally getting to meet his best friend after months of being away on a tour.

Yeah, he was an idol, not a fictional murderer.

Finally, he got to the small lovely café on the corner of the alley. The owner was his friend. He greeted him and took some minutes catching up with him. However, the owner wasn’t the best friend he was looking for. Pushing down the handle of the suitcase, he grabbed it by one hand and started climbing up the stairs. After him, the owner put the reserved sign on the feet of the staircase.

Finally, he reached the last step and put the suitcase on the parquet of the second floor.

“Kihyun ah~~!”

Hearing his name, Kihyun wanted to glance up but before he could react arms were wrapped around his shoulders and he was engulfed in a warm hug. He swung backward but soon held her tightly by the waist.

“I missed you.” Jung Sera said in a low voice near his ear

Kihyun smiled and held her close. “I missed you too.”

Sera pulled back and cupped his face. Being two steps upper than him, caused them to be in the same eye level. She took time examining his face up and down and Kihyun stood there obediently watching the face he missed so much. There was concern in her eyes and Kihyun loved to know it was because of him.

“It seemed you had fun.” She smiled. “I was worried you didn’t eat much.”

“I ate well.” Kihyun said proudly. “Concerts need lots of energy, it’s impossible to keep up a diet on tours.”

“Good to hear that.” Then she smiled playfully. “Speaking of tour…” Opening her palms in front of him, she acted cutely. “Where is my present~~”

Kihyun chuckled. He moved one arm away from her waist and tapped on the suitcase with a proud face.

Sera looked back and forth to suitcase and Kihyun and her eyes widened. “Seriously… tell me you didn’t bring a suitcase of presents…”

“I did.”

She laughed. “You’re crazy!”

“Hey!” Kihyun rolled his eyes at her. “That’s how you treat a guy who brought you a suitcase of presents?! No doubt you’re still single.”

“Yah!” She snapped at him. “I’m single because I want it. Otherwise, there are guys lined up for me.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever…” Kihyun mumbled and pushed the suitcase toward the seats.

She pouted since he knew her too well to buy her lies. “I’ll go get the drinks.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter