The man

2 cops in a D.Onut shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai groans as he has woke up and could hear whimpering from his room. He quickly gets up and rushes to kyungsoos room and sees the small figure tossing and turning. He goes and wakes him up. "Kyungsoo, hey, kyungsoo." He rubs kyungsoos arm in a firm way. "Hey, wake up." He felt relived that kyungsoo was quick to wake up, last time he didn't and it was a struggle. "Hey..." He whispers softly. "I think you had another bad dream." He looks at kyungsoo red face with sweat just draining down his body. The bed sheets were now drenched with sweat. Kyungsoo sits up and pants as he was inhaling air. Kai gives him some water that was on kyungsoo dresser. "My arms...feel freaking sore, I can't even move them." Kyungsoo groans out. "You were clenching tight on your bed. You even scratched yourself.  You were maybe doing that for a while so it made your muscles sore." Kai was now starting to rub out kyungsoos muscles. 

"Thank you once again..." Kyungsoo mumbles out. 

"No problem. You need to take a shower, you're covered in sweat."

"Yeah..." Kyungsoo was still kinda out of it but he wouldn't look at kai in the eyes. Kai didn't know why. 

"Hey....what was the bad dream about?" Kai had asked. Kyungsoo shrugged. "It was just a dream...thats all." And he weakly gets up with the help of kai. Kai leads him to the shower and helps undress kyungsoo as his arms couldn't even lift from being sore. Kai leads him to the shower and helps washes kyungsoo body. Kyungsoo was falling alseep because of the warm water hitting his skin and the pressure from the towel rag kai was using to wash him. "Heh...you spoil me. This feels good." Kyungsoo let out a small tired smile.

Kai nods. "Okay I'm done washing. Just let the water hit the body to relax your muscles. I'm going to change your sheets."

"Thanks." Kyungsoo meant it.

.

.

It was now morning and kai had just woken up and yawns as he makes his way into the ktichen. He starts pulling out some dishes and some cup. He goes the the coffee machine and works his magic. He shuffles around the kitchen to get what he needed and puts some stuff up. He seemed to get to used to kyungsoos kitchen.

Kai had been staying here for two weeks now and he still hasn't left. He knew where everything was in the house now. He and kyungsoo go to work and come back home together and sometimes at night he will help kyungsoo when he has bad dreams. He was a bit worried that when he leaves, who would help kyungsoo? He could ask Luhan.

"Hey. Morning!" Kyungsoo walks happily into the kitchen. "Mmm is that your coffee, I crave for it every morning now. Its soooo good. Ohhh and you made some soup and rice. Ugh this is gonna be a good breakfast." Kyungsoo sits down. 

"Here." He gives kyungsoo a cup of coffee and plate of food. 

They eat as they make small talk. But kai could tell kyungsoo had something on his mind. "What is it?"

Kyungsoo folds his arms and clears his throat. "So...um...I uh.....okay..give me a second." He sips his coffee one more time. "So...I've been thinking. Since it's basically been a year since the...attack and I've been thinking hard about it and I did some research on the place he is staying."

"Who?" Kai raised a brow.

"The man who attacked me. I want to see him. I want to personally meet him. I want to see him face to face and I want us to talk. I know it sounds dumb...but deep down maybe I feel like it could help me heal. I want you to go with me tomorrow. Please you can't tell any one. Not even sehun or luhan. I...just need to see if I need this. If this will help me. I want to see the man I see in my dreams most of the times."

Kai sighs and stayed quiet. "I'll go with you but if I see something uncomfortable, I'm pulling you out."

"Yes. Thanks."

.

.

Kyungsoo waves happily at kai and sehun as they finished their donuts and headed out the door. 

"So...kai has been staying at your place for the past two weeks and he still hasn't moved to his house yet?" Luhan asked.

"His stuff still needs to get delivered. Right now he only has half of his furniture at his house."

"What kinda company takes that long to deliver stuff. Geez." Luhan shrugs. 

"Beats me. Anyways but I like having kai as company. Ugh it's like it we're an OLD married couple." Kyungsoo swoons over the word. Luhan laughs at kyungsoos silliness. "Hey...you have scratches on your arm, its faint. What happened?"

"Uh..um..ehh I'll you later. But let me just say it was intense." Kyungsoo shakes his head. 

"Boss!"

"Yes hoon, what is it." Kyungsoo turns around.

"I need sunday off if thats okay. It's my boyfriends birthday."

"Okay you can have it off." Kyungsoo smirks. "Use protection." Kyungsoo winks which left Hoon a bit embarssed. 

Kyungsoo walks back to the counter. "Whats up?" He looks at luhan who had a face that looked like he forgotten something. "What is it?"

".." Luhan leans to kyungsoos ear. "I haven't even used anything lately or any type of protection. I have to get on the ball."

"Wow sehun s you literally every moment of the day and you forget?"

"We get carried away for me to even think about stuff like that. Well I need to take a test no matter what, to see if I'm on the line or not. Then I'll go to the doctor to get an exam and maybe it on some type of pill so I won't get pregnant for now."

"Ahh yes you should do that. Hey I have a test in my office, we could check now."

"Yes that would be great. Wait why do you have one?"

"Minzy almost had a scare not to long ago."

"Oh....." Luhan was shocked by learning that information.

 

So here they were with luhan peeing on a stick and kyungsoo fixing his hair in the mirror. They waited a bit. "Okay so it's negative. But I'm still gonna make sure at the doctors."

"You can have the day off. We have a full staff tomorrow. Chen and hoon can run the store." Kyungsoo messes with his bangs to get it right. "I need a haircut. My hair is a bit long."

"You're gonna be off tomorrow too?"

"Mm yeah."

"I'm suprised. What for?"

"Mm to run some errands I haven't got time to do and I need to do it before its too late."

"Oh yeah, you don't want to be late on that." Luhan nods. 

"So how is you and sehun?"

"Well it's like a damn marathon. But all that aside. He treats me so good and he's...everything that I would ever want. He's incredibly lame but cool and is a very clumsy person as I find out more about him. He always claims I'm clumsy. Well he's on the same boat as me but he denies it. He can cook too."

"Really?" Kyungsoo was shocked. "Huh...and that's because we betted he was proberly a bad cook." Kyungsoo laughs. 

"But I'm better." Luhan says with pride.

"So....I saw sanha the other day." Kyungsoo turns to Luhan. "He said he misses you and wants to be friends, just friends but doesn't want to approach you as your in a new relationship. He thinks you would get mad."

"N-No, I would never get mad. I miss him too. I miss having him around. It was like he was more my best friend than my boyfriend when we were going out anyways. Mm I should contact him soon."

"Yeah I think that would be good." Kyungsoo agreed.

.

.

.

Kai parks and turns off the car. "We're here." He says softly.

Kyungsoo was nervous and scared. He bites on his lip as he was maybe having second thoughts. He was fighting with himself but not really. "Let's do this."

.

.

.

Kyungsoo looks at the glass in front of him and wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter