Cupid Once Again

2 cops in a D.Onut shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*yall know damn well ima add some characters for fun. No hating. Lol.*

 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo nice to meet you. We been looking foward working with you. "

Kyungsoo gave a light polite laugh. "So have I.  I'm so glad you guys decided to work with me. Please help on making my stores look just amazing. I saw almost all of your projects and it looks beautuful. There was some that.."

Lucas laughs. "Like a rundown place. No need to sugarcoat it. There were some that were just plain awful but yet our team flipped it around and now its a place eveyone goes to. So I'm lucas and this here is doyoung, taeil, haechan, taeyong, jaehyun and Johnny."

Kyungsoo bows to all of them. "Hello."

"So Kyungsoo, do you mind showing us around your new shop. But I have spotted some things that need some fixing."

"You noticed too? Thank god. I was trying to my idiot friends of cops that stuff needed to be fixed but all I got was a 'whaaaat? It's fine' kinda response."

Everyone laughed along with kyungsoo and were guided around the shop. 

 

As a week went by Kyungsoo had been drowning himself in work that it flew by to quick but yet slow. He had been busy with chen and minzy as they were involved as well. So far things were good. But due to kyungsoos wandering eye he couldn't help but noticed someone on the team named jaehyun who was usually calm, very cool and drop dead handsome seemed to be quite clumsy and became like a stuttering idiot around a certain person. Jaehyun liked taeyong that it was so painfully obvious for everyone to see. Taeyong was bit..well on the cold strict side but yet relaxed. Kyungsoo would playfully roll his eyes as taeyong would make himself colder to jaehyun and give him glares each time at jaehyun as if he was wasting his time. But taeyong totally liked jaehyun badly.

Kyungsoo was sitting down on a small table eating his quick lunch and looked around the room. He spotted Jaehyun tracing out some ideas and taeyong walked over to him. Jaehyun looked up as he saw taeyong and then accidentally broke the pencil in his hand. "Oh...hey...yes?"

Taeyong gave a cold glare and plopped down some fabric and papers to jaehyun. "This. Lucas needs you to go over it and then with the fabric examples, we have to go look at similar fabrics later at a store before we order." Taeyong said. But never got an answer. "What?" He said softly. "Why do you keep looking at me? Is there something on my face?"

"Pretty." Jaehyun let those words slide out like butter. Meanwhile Kyungsoo on the side almost laughed but kept quiet. 

Taeyong was a bit startled but cleared his throat and spoke with a firmer tone. "Fabrics." He pointed and then walked away. Kyungsoo then started to study taeyong for bit. Taeyong cleary wore expensive femine chic clothing. He looked so expensive you can mistake him as a women but yet not. Underneath those fancy coats, shaws or ponchos taeyong wore. Kyungsoo could tell taeyong had a body curve underneath. 

"Why are you making that face. Boss what are planning to do. It better not be evil." Minzy gave her boss a small stank eye. Kyungsoo grinned. "Minzy. Im going on a mission."

"Oh dear lord."

"A mission that will make taeyong hate me. But it would be so worth it. Those two need to . is cleary in the air between them. That handsome headed dummy doesn't know how to use his charms and taeyong needs to be shown to be put in place. Honestly if those two go together, they would be married the next day. Skip the damn dating, just...zooom! Into marriage."

"Or..you can just out and leave them alone." Minzy tries to push on her boss. "Seriously out."

"Oh my god you're right. I should totally in. I haven't had fun in a while."

"Did you just not hear me. Seriously what exactly are you hearing from me. I just said not to!!" Minzy whines out.

 

 

Jaehyun was getting his coat as taeyong was pretending looking like he was impatiently waiting for him. "Heyyy guys. I overheard you guys were gonna go shopping for fabrics. Mind if I come along?"

"Well I don't know about th-" Taeyong said but was quickly interrupted by jaehyun. "No it would be perfect. You are the owner and looking at fabrics would totally help us. It would an easier pick. Come on." Jaehyun smiles dumbly. Kyungsoo was not gonna lie. Jaehyun smile made him a little heated. "My gosh..you're really handsome. You married? Your spouse is totally lucky. Wow you made me a little winded when you smiled at me just now."

"Ah...haha..no. I'm not married."

"Dating? Girlfriend? Boyfriend?"

"Ah no." Jaehyun cooly says but shy. 

Kyungsoo looks jaehyun up and down. "I see...well..lets hope we get close...real close." Kyungsoo says innocently. He didn't even have to glance at taeyong to tell the boy got slighty jealous. 

At the store Kyungsoo did everything in his power to flirt with jaehyun. Surprisingly they had a lot in common to where it made it super easy to lure jaehyun into his trap.

Taeyong had to go and talk to a clerk real quick as Kyungsoo and jaehyun were alone looking at more fabrics. 

"Hey so...why don't you have a partner?" Kyungsoo asked. 

Jaehyun shrugged "I don't know."

"Are you perhaps into somebody.."

"Yeah..." Jaehyun said lowly and nodded. He sighs but nodded. "But they don't like me. So game over with that."

Kyungsoo nodded and decided to switch the topic just a bit. "I'm glad you guys allowed me to come." Kyungsoo knew taeyong was coming over at a distance. But what shocked Kyungsoo is what jaehyun truthfully said. "I'm glad you came with us. I was nervous to be alone with Taeyong. I didn't want to be with him alone. He hates me. He always makes me feel like I'm burden around him. So I was kinda dreading going to the store with him. Thankfully you wanted to come along."

"No problem. Besides I'm sure he's not that...bad. He doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter