Stupid

2 cops in a D.Onut shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo wakes up slowly and smiles as he gets comfortable in his blankets. He was thankful for another day. It has been 2 weeks since he came back and everything was falling into place and he was just happy. 

But there was one thing....that still haven't left his mind....or skin. Officer kai. No matter how drunk he was...he remembered it. And deep down it made him a bit more happy.

2 weeks ago on the night of the party when kai put him home and tucked him in. Stuff seemed to have changed that night.

*Flashback*

Kai..." Kyungsoo stared at him with such a gaze. They stared at each other in silence until kyungsoo called his name again. Kai walks over. "Kai....come here real quick." They both felt the energy in the room. Without thinking kai moved on his feet and hovered above kyungsoo and gulped. Kyungsoo cups kais face and leans in to kiss him. "Hn.." He pulls away. "I've always wanted to do that." This time it was kai who leaned in to kiss him more, perhaps quite passionately. Kyungsoo felt his body getting hot and chest heaving up and down as their kisses were not so innocent right now. Tongues gliding against each other caused kyungsoo to moan into his mouth. Kyungsoo roamed his hands all over kais back muscles through his shirt and felt his biceps and hard chest which was so godly. He shivers in pleasure as kai was roaming his hands all over kyungsoos thighs and arms sliding his hand up amd down as they kissed. Kai dipped his hips low against kyungsoo which earned such a dirty pant from the smaller. "Kai...oh kai...ahh..." Kyungsoo holds kai's hair and tugs on in it pleasure as kai was now sliding his hands up in his shirt and pinches his s as he was also making hickeys on kyungsoos neck. "Oh...kai...kai....yes...there..." He pants softly. Kyungsoo leg twitched as kai was on neck was a super sensitive spot of his. But that didn't last. 

Kai pulls away quickly and gets up from the bed while panting and panicking. "What am I doing?" He was now looking at kyungsoo. "I'm sorry but I can't go further than this. I...respect you...but I got..distracted. Please forgive me. You're drunk and I won't be taking full advantage, that would be wrong. And also you have a boyfriend. I'm sorry." Kai was cutely panicking which kyungsoo found it quite cute. Kyungsoo giggles as he felt like floating on air. "Such a gentleman. But...I'm aware. I gave you my consent anways when I moaneedd out your name." Kyungsoo giggles but burps. "Oops excuse me."

 

Kyungsoo still thinks of that night. But it was something he always wanted from kai. A kiss. And maybe a little touchy hands too.

They act completely fine with each other while they see each other at shop. Kai doesn't looked so annoyed any more like back then when kyungsoo would talk to him. They actually have small normal conversations now and kai would every once in a while chuckle at kyungsoo joke. But kyungsoo did have to admit, he wasn't flirtatious as he was back then, maybe he came on to strong for kai to even like him as a person. 

*Knock Knock*

Kyungsoo gets out of his bed and goes see who it was on his day off. 

"Hey soo."

Oh thats right. He forgot for a split second he was dating chanyeol. They really couldn't see each other because of work lately and mainly because chanyeol had some personal family matters to take care of. 

Kyungsoos smiles and leans to hug him and pecks him on the cheek. "Hi chanyeol! Whats in your hand?"

"I got some movies and popcorn and your favorite pickles to eat and some candy. I thought we could spend some time together today to laze around. But first lets eat some breakfast, we can eat the popcorn later for lunch."

Kyungsoo smiles. "Yes that sounds good."

Chanyeol puts the stuff on the table and puts up the food one by one. "So how are you doing at nights?"

Kyungsoo bites his lip but nods. "Last week actually went great, I slept like a baby but a couple nights ago I kinda had the dream but I counted and did what I was supposed to do when I panicked. But last night I slept great, I guess because I was tired from work."

"Did you check in with yuri?"

"Yes. I called her and we talked for a while. I miss her."

"Me too." Chanyeol chuckles. "She helped us and is a saint."

"I'm glad we were partners in that place."

"Me too." Chanyeol agrees. 

"And what about you chan? How are you...ya know?"

"Well I keep myself busy but as the days go by less and less, I can really handle the situation. I don't....see the need to do my...habits. and I'm not so paranoid anymore. That place...really helped us."

"And a load of therapy." Kyungsoo snorts. "Hey no cussing, bad boy." Chanyeol laughs.

"Hey thats a nice watch." Kyungsoo spots it on his wrist. "You like it? Its nice right? My best friend baekhyun got it for it for me. He is so nice."

Kyungsoo smirks as he know chanyeol is so clueless that baekhyun likes chanyeol and chanyeol likes baekhyun without realizing it. When mostly they are together, chanyeol always talks about baekhyun without knowing he is talking about him for hours. Kyungsoo doesn't mind one bit as he listens and smirks to himself. Plus that was one of the small reason why he wanted to go out with chanyeol. To make chanyeol realize he loves baekhyun and to make baekhyun slighty jealous. He sure is cupid, but a harsh cupid. 

"Hey chanyeol, I have next sunday off since I'm closing the shop for a day. I want to meet baekhyun and we could all do something together for fun. If he would be down with it? I've always wanted to meet him. The pictures you showed me of him, he looks kinda adorable but yet hot."

"Hot? Kyungsoo thats Baekhyun we're talking about. He isn't like that, no way. He is adorable and innocent looking like an angel. Just like the way he should be."

Kyungsoo smirks that chanyeol doesn't see. "Oh my bad chanyeol."

Look like this cupid is gonna have to work hard. Kyungsoo grins.

.

.

After a busy day had came, finally it was night time and eveyone in the shop were cleaning up their areas. Kyungsoo counted the last of the money and locked it in the safe. "Luhan make sure whoever comes first in the morning, to take the money to the bank and gets the receipt for it."

"Sure. I think minzy opens the shop tomorrow. She'll probably go." Luhan yawns and stretches but flinched a bit as he may pulled on a certain muscle.

"Whoa you okay?" 

"Yeah...just...um...this morning..my body took a toll on me since.....sanha...was kinda...passionate today."

"S..Sanha?" Kyungsoo wasn't sure he heard right. "You slept with sanha? Luhan you did?"

"Well he's my boyfriend...its bound to happen." Luhan giggles a bit. "Anyways our first time really was months ago and last night he stayed over and it was...nice." Luhan smiles and then waves. "Alright see you tomorrow."

Kyungsoo just stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter