Facing

2 cops in a D.Onut shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will it help me?"

"Well..do you personally feel like its better? That if will help you? Will it feel a part of you to heal more?"

"I think so."

"Yes or no."

Kyungsoo sighs. "Yes."

We'll see.

 

"I'll see you in a couple of days. Thank you for coming. And remember when it happens at night."

"Thank you. Okay I'll come." Kyungsoo waves to his therapist and heads out.

Kyungsoo let out a big sigh and breathes in the fresh air as soon as he steps outside. He shivers as it was a chilly kind of day so he zips his jacket up more. 

He was started to feel uneasy lately, and always has a cold feeling in his nerves. He was always nervous for some reason. 

He needed to- "Oof!" He bumps hard into someone on the sidewalk and for a faint second could see objects going up in the air only to hit the ground. "Ow..." Kyungsoo gets up. "I'm so- kai?! Wow!"

Kai kinda groans and nods to kyungsoo. "Hi." Kai and kyungsoo ended up picking the objects that were kai's, back into a box he was carrying before he was knocked down. 

"Sorry for that."

"It's fine."

"What are the boxes for?"

"I'm moving as of right now."

"Oh that's right! You're starting early?"

"Yeah I'm starting early, I couldn't wait any longer until the actual moving day. I wanted to get a head start. I even brought a rented trailer to put my stuff in." Kai points to the uhaul."

Kyungsoo hums and looks. "I didn't know you lived in an apartment in a good distance from my shop and my therapist." Kyungsoo joked a bit making kai nods with a soft chuckle. "Yeah..I live pretty close."

"And your new house?"

"Actually my new house is a couple of blocks down." Kai says.

Kyungsoo had to think about it. "Wait...couple of houses down? Is there were all those beautuful houses are in that suburb neighbour hood. Wow thats a really good neighborhood! Wow kai, you went to an nice apartment to a reallllllly nice house. Even in the future I want to live in that neighborhood. I'm proud and I say that with shock but yet so much happiness."

"Yeah.." Kai let out a nervous laugh and scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah."

"How can you afford those nice houses. I-I'm trying not to sound rud-"

"No, no, it's okay. Alot of people ask me that. Well, its just been me living alone for many years and I don't spend my money much at all and I'm really good at just saving and I work all the time. So yeah. And then...um I had an very old aunt who always took me in during the summer when I was younger, she was my second mom. She owned some companies."

"Oh...so she was a rich aunt." Kyungsoo laughs.

"Well....um...yeah. She was but she was a very firm business women. She passed away recently and left me letter and said to use some money that she had left me. To use it for a home. A real home and house and for my dogs." Kai laughs. "So..I did it and thats how I brought the house, I'm excited."

Kyungsoo couldn't help but hug kai. "You did a good thing."

"Thanks." Kai awkwardly pats kyungsoos back, not sure what to do. 

Kyungsoo pulls away. "Okay yeah, we're gonna have to work on your hugging in future time." He jokes. "Hey um if you want some help, I'm actually off for all this week and I can help you."

"Usually I would decline you hard. But since I don't like packing and I'm a mess at organizing, and if you want to help me. Then yes go ahead. Please help me."

"Wow." Kyungsoo looks into kai's eyes. "I..."

"What?" Kai says softly.

"I never expected that one day you'll be accepting my help. Before you would be..."

Kai laughs. "Well...that was before. I was a bit of an , I had a cold heart."

"Well I was more annoying back then to be honest." Kyungsoo jokes. "Mph I kinda miss the cold harded officer kai." Kyungsoo shurgs and starts walking.

"Yah." Kai says deeply and follows him.

.

.

Kyungsoo was basically drooling and his lips everytime kai was starting to work up a sweat after carrying big boxes. His sweat would glisten on his face and slowly drop down to his thick neck. Kyungsoo wanted to die. He would look at the sweat showing through kai's shirt and it mainly showed on his upper back to where you could see more of a lining of his mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter