Red and Green

2 cops in a D.Onut shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo clears his throat as he pours coffee to kai's cup. They could both hear faint moans coming from the storage room as the shop was already closed. Kyungsoo smirks at kai until kai rolls his eyes and smirks back. 

"Bye boss!" His employees waved at him and headed out the door. Hoon pops his head back in. "Boss, you really have to stop them. Or at least get them to clean up their mess."

"I can't stop love so I won't say anything. Besides quit complaining, you're just jealous that luhan and sehun took you and your boyfriends spot to do it."

Hoon mouth dropped.

"Ohhh yeahh haha, I know all about it. I know all about you and your pretty boy from the gaming cafe store down the street. But I don't say anything." Kyungsoo raised his hands in a playful way.

"G-Goodnight." Hoon headed back outside to leave.

Kyungsoo laughs and sits in the booth with kai across from him. 

"He's dating someone? I thought he would be single forever."

"Well his boyfriend certainly made him unsingle. They are both goof balls together." Kyungsoo jokes but then smiles happily. "Yeah hoon is dating someone now and I am happy for him. His boyfriend is trans, female to male. And for minzy, I could've sworn it was an older man. He was handsome and just looked like minzys type, totally matched her. I happened to see them when they weren't looking. And chen, he is dating someone from the coffee bean shop down the block. And for my other employee's, they is single for life or just hooking up like young people do nowadays. Also....so I think it's time to address the elephant in the room."

"Oh.." Kai sighs.

"It's no secret that they are together now and they do a lot more ing while being here and now you guys are here like 3 times a day because Sehun needs to see Luhan for a release." Kyungsoo laughs as Kai cringes. "So I'm pretty sure that we are going to be hearing alot more of those OHHh sweet moans. And we have to get used to that."

"Well...I can't deny that. Plus I keep having to cover for sehun while he's with Luhan. It's annoying but I don't mind. He deserves it, he needs it. Poor old man has been in love with Luhan since the day he walked in but always had to deny his feelings because he said luhan is young and would never accept him and he himself is too old." Kai rolls his eyes. "At least he's happy."

"What about you? Are you dating?" Kyungsoo asks. 

"No, I don't have time right now. I'm focusing on moving into a new home which is finally an actual house and home, not some apartment that is cramped with me and my dogs."

"Oh that's right! You have dogs! Tell me all about th-"

*Ding Ding*

"Babe?"Chanyeol walks in and smiles at kyungsoo. 

"Hi Chanyeol! Okay let me get my stuff and we'll head off."

"I thought I was giving you a ride?" Kai was a little confused.

"Oh..sorry kai I forgot to tell you that this week you don't."

"Oh..okay. Alright." Kai nods. 

"Alright when Sehun and Luhan are done. Tell Luhan to lock up the store. Bye!!" He walks off and held hands with chanyeol. 

 

They walked for a bit and kyungsoo whined about his new therapist and so did chanyeol too. "Hey is baekhyun free this this week?"

"I dont think so. He's probably busy."

"Aw well okay I wanted to go to the new club that just opened, we should all go. I want to invite some people and you should invite some of your friends!"

"Yeah sure! That sounds great!"

Kyungsoo laughs and holds chanyeols hand tighter. 

Chanyeol, you have no idea how bad I am going to with your head. 

.

.

Kyungsoo may have told Luhan everything the truth about him and chanyeol and how he wants baekhyun and Chanyeol to hurry up and get together. Luhan agreed 100 percent.

He, luhan and baekhyun were now hanging out at a store to buy clothes. Luhan and baekhyun oddly hit it off right away for meeting for the first time. "Would this be good for tonight's club?" Baekhyun walks out the dressing room to show his friends. Kyungsoo and Luhan had to admit baekhyun looked beautiful casual and soooo adorable in that outfit. "You should buy it but we should be looking for a different type of outfit. I mean this club is kinda wild so we need to dress the part. We just need something a little more...umm...with edge." Kyungsoo was now thinking. They needed baekhyun to look beautifully hot with edge but yet causal. 

"He needs tighter pants to show his figure. He wears pants too...pressed and simple. The man has thighs underneath and he needs to show them." Luhan whispered to kyungsoo. "Go look for pants and I'll look for shirts. After this, we'll hit the makeup store and I will buy him the exact makeup he needs to be wearing and using. I mean this man don't even need make up but can you imagine?"

"Ohhh yeah, like with some dramatic but yet light color eyeshaow?" Luhan was excited.

"Oh yeah" Kyungsoo agrees.

"What's going on out there?" Baekhyun was in the dressing room trying on more clothes from luhan. 

"Nothing!"

 

After a while of giving more clothes to baekhyun. Baekhyun seemed to love all this new style and felt like it was him. "I really like this style and always wanted it but I didn't have any idea on where to start."

"Now that you got best friends, we'll help."

"Thanks guys. I always getting tired of looking to simple and clean. Now I look more casual and cool."

"No problem." Kyungsoo giggles.

"Hold on I have one last outfit for you to try and see if this will be the one to wear tonight."

Baekhyun looked one looked at it and instantly grabbed it and went to try it on. 

Luhan and kyungsoo were making small talk until baekhyun came out. "Whoa..." Kyungsoo was stunned as so was luhan. "Man if I were a switch I would do you."

"Oh.."Baekhyun giggles. "Thanks luhan for saying that. It's been a while for that." Baekhyun looked at himself in the mirror and checked himself out. "Wow...I look good."

Kyungsoo raised a brow from what baekhyun said not too long ago. "Wait baekhyun, what do you mean its been a while for that? Aren't you , or maybe I was wrong?" Kyungsoo politely stated.

Baekhyun face turned a bit red. "No...I'm not a . Who told you that? Where did you get that from?"

"From chanyeol."

"Ah chanyeol always thinks that. But kyungsoo I'm 25, I think its safe to say I have dated and had relationships of course."

"But...chanyeol said that you never had a boyfriend."

"Well that's because I'm a very private person and it wasn't any of his business. Mm...maybe thats why....wait no.." Baekhyun was now thinking.

Luhan leans to kyungsoo. "Looks like chanyeol is in denial so baekhyun could look pure in his eyes."

"So....why did you always break up with your boyfriends?"

Baekhyun shook his head. "It's embarrassing to say and now I feel insecure about that since...the other times."

"Come on..you can tell us." Kyungsoo spoke with no pressure.

Baekhyun whispers it to them. "Well...because...I...well because in the relationship.."

"Like what?" Luhan and Kyungsoo were so ing anxious to know.

"Forget it...its emba-'

"Tell us...its okay." 

"I'm too clingy. With PDA and in..the bedroom. Mostly PDA

"Ohh..well eveyone can very clingy to their significant others."

"No...like I'm...really clingy. I do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter