Part

2 cops in a D.Onut shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kyungsoo. You okay?" Luhan hugs him. Kyungsoo shrugged into the hug but nodded yes. "I mean...why now. Why would they do this to me?"

"They're s. I am so mad at your parents. They ruined your shop kyungsoo! Look at what they wrote, its unforgivable."

"You're right." Kyungsoo agrees. 

"Kyungsoo." Sehun steps in. "They got your parents. They were staying at a hotel and they kept refusing arrest." Sehun sighs. "It was a struggle. But now they are at the station, lets go."

"Okay." Kyungsoo whispers and follows sehun into the car across the street. Kyungsoo stops. "Wait." 

"Yeah?" 

"I want luhan with me the whole time."

"Well I don-" sehun was about to say but Kyungsoo gently grabbed sehuns's arm. "Please..."

Sehun looks to kai and the other officers. Sehun looks at Kyungsoo. "Okay. Luhan." Sehun shouts from across the street. "Come on you're going with us."

Luhan rushes over and holds Kyungsoo hands. "You want me to go?"

"Yes...you're my family to me. I don't want to be alone with my parents. Whatever you see later, don't be surprised." Kyungsoo tells him truthfully. Luhan squeezed Kyungsoo hands even tighter in support. They were now sitting in the back of the car and luhan thought of something. "Oh..yeah. You said you had to make a call back at the shop. Who did you call?"

"I called my brother. All I said was that mom and dad broke into my shop and damaged it. All I heard was a sigh and he said he will be there soon at the station. Then we hung up. No further talk, it was short. It sounded like my brother had no idea tho..I could tell in his tone. It makes me a little happy he wasn't in on it with my parents."

"Do you talk to your brother often?"

"Well..I know the last time we met he gave me a wine bottle and we talked about some things. Um but after that we text very little, its rare. He only sends pictures of my nieces and nephews with a small update about them. But...I like it..its better than nothing. Because...before that we havent talked at all since I moved into the city."

"I see."

.

.

Kyungsoo holds his breath and walks into a room with luhan behind him. Kyungsoo looked his parents dead in the eyes only looking at them never breaking eye contact. He was not going to show a weak side of him to them. He sits down with luhan and waits until sehun and kai were in the room standing near a wall. Kyungsoo immediately starts talking. "You have ruined my shop." 

"Who is he? Your boyfriend???!" His dad spatted at him loudly. Kyungsoo kept a calm composed face and answered maturely. "This is luhan and he is also the co-owner of the place. You have ruined his and mines shop. You damaged our newly shop."

"Is he your boyfriend? You gays have a shop together...that is what go-"

"He is my FAMILY. He is like my little brother. Now you have ruined our shop. They told us to talk it out with you. We can press charges and throw you two in jail. Or apologize and pay for all the damages you two have done to our shop." 

Kyungsoos father shook his head. "We don't pay sinners. We have done nothing wrong. Officers hey hey!" Kyungsoo dad snaps his fingers at sehun and kai. "I want to sue him! I want to sue! He stole my idea for a donut shop a-and my recipes. Technically it should be My shop. He stole my idea."

Sehun and kai just glared at kyungsoo dad who was trying to now spin on everyone else. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and slammed his hands on the table. "Stop it already! Leave me alone! And I did not steal an idea from you. You don't even like sweets! I have not seen you in years and this is how you wanna do me like that? Get over yourself."

At this moment kyungsoo brother had silently made his way into the room without anyone knowing. 

"No! Being gay is not normal! Our pastor said that it is a sin! We got in trouble because of you years ago. It damaged our image. The church was angry at us. Do you know how long it took us to fix our perfect family?!"

"Your 'retired pastor' is a CULT leader. Snap out of it! You are part of a cult, I too thought it was just a strict religion but its a cult!"

"You like men??...I bet you roll around with men spreading diseases. Maybe even getting pregnant too. Ridiculous." Kyungsoo dad scoffed. 

Kyungsoo raised his voice. "I am gay, I like men! But that doesnt mean I have with every single man I lay eyes on! And in this world, every man can get pregnant. Men can get men pregnant. Women can get women pregnant. Its normal. Even you can get pregnant dad! Its you and your stupid brainwashed cult you're in told you its a sin. Well its not. Now..aside from that, you are going to pay for the damages of my freaking shop." Kyungsoo huffs out. 

"No! We will not. How exactly did you get the money to open that shop huh? You stole from the fund!"

"What? I did not steal anything from the fund."

"That fund was yours and brothers given by family members when they passed. But when we found out you were gay we cut you off and gave you no access to it. And now years later you put your little greedy gay hand into it and stole money!"

"Its not even your money? Its not even your money to touch! It belonged to me and Jun. But jun can have it all. I don't care for it. I make good money way more than that. I didn't steal it to open up my other shop." Kyungsoo tells his dad.

"We ruined your shop because we found out money was missing in that account and what a coincidence, you're opening up another shop. So we had to get pay back!"

"Stop." A low voice was heard. Everyone looked over and saw it was Jun, Kyungsoo brother. "It was me who took some money from the account, not kyungsoo. Dad did even ask me first if I took money? So you just automatically assumed it was kyungsoo and drove all the way over here to city to ruin his shop." Jun sighed out quite annoyingly. "And now you're here. You can be so stupid father. So...so stupid."

"You took it?" Kyungsoo dad was shocked."

"Yeah. And kyungsoo has never took a cent out of the account. By the way the city is willingly paying for half his shop. Kyungsoo is innocent."

"Why? Why did you take that money?" Kyungsoo father snapped.

"Why are you worried father? Like kyungsoo said, it is NOT your money. Haven't you noticed my family and I have not been coming by the church or to simply visit you. I pulled the money out because I want a fresh start...without you and mother and the church. My wife and I want out. We want to move to the city and start our own church with the right religion, accepting all. My wife and I thought the church we are in now is not...a good place to raise our family in. People are stupidly brainwashed and it jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter