My love

2 cops in a D.Onut shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Im so excited for my new story for today. Hope you like it*

 

"Ha.....just look at that pure bronze goddess. Sipping so seductively on that coffee cup." Kyungsoo sighs as he was in love as he looked across the room seeing the love of his life.

"Boss...I'm pretty sure he can hear you.." A short blonde was putting a new fresh batch to replace the empty batch. 

Kyungsoo gasps. "Maybe I'll just say it louder so he can actually hear me." 

"I can hear you." An annoyed voice shouted from the booth as he didn't dare to make eye contact. Kyungsoo took this as a signal to to bring more coffee to the handsome police officers and grabbed a small plate of donuts. He walked over to the booth. "Well good morning gentlemen...or should I say 'mighty fine looking gentlemen's...mainly to you officer kai." He winks at the tan male not sparing him a glance. "More coffee?"

"I would take some." Sehun says.

"Oh sure sehun. Oh look here I brought you guys some more donuts. It's on the house this time." He pats sehun's head. Sehun chuckles. "How is that you are always so energetic and happy every single day."

"Secert is...that I get to see kai everyday! Ahh my heart!" Kyungsoo plays out. Kai rolls his eyes and puts out his coffee cup as he wanted more. Kyungsoo pours him some more. "Here you go my love. If you ever need anything, let me know."

"As if I would ever." Kai mumbles out. Kyungsoo laughs. "Ah...you're so funny. You should totally date me."

Kai chokes a bit on his coffee. Sehun pats his back to push some air into him. Kyungsoo opened his mouth again but he could hear the dispatch on their shoulders. Kai reaches over to his shoulder to respond. "We'll be there soon." He and sehun were now standing up. Sehun laughs as he walks away from the table to leave kyungsoo doing all the flirting to kai and kai just being annoyed like always just ignoring him. Sehun makes it up to the counter with a flutter in his heart.

Calm it down boy, he's too young for you. No...

Just...look at his shiny skin and beautiful shy smile and his neck...he's so attractive

 

"H-Hello..officer Sehun." Luhan bows slighty. "You enjoyed the donuts today?"

"You ask me that everyday." Sehun said in a tone that slipped out that seemed to be a bit mean like.

Sehun immediately noticed the younger frowned. "Oh..s-sorry."

Sehun waved his hand up. "Oh no..what I meant was that-"

"I'm sorry officer Sehun, I was just asking that because I have to ask that to every customer each time they come here..I didn't mean to be annoying. Your total is 18 dollars, for the donuts you and kai ate and the boxes you are taking to go."

"Listen Luhan...I...was being playi-"

"Sehun hurry up. We gotta go." Kai walks out as he tries to dodge kyungsoo hugs. 

Luhan quickly took the money and gave him a receipt. "Have a nice day." Luhan smiles quickly and turns around to head to the kitchen. 

"Bye..." Sehun just stood there as he felt guilty now and embarrassed.

"Bye have a nice day officer Sehun." Kyungsoo gives him some boxes and leads him out. Kyungsoo waved until they took off down the street. Kyungsoo made a pouty sad face and heads to the kitchen to now hear some soft mumbles coming from luhan as he is rolling some dough and starts hitting it a little to roughly. 

"Aw luhan, he was just playing around, no need to cry."

"I'm not crying. He thinks I'm annoying and just a little kid."

"He didn't say that."

"I'm sure he thought that."

"Oh please. He looked like a kicked puppy when you walked away a little hurt from him. I bet you he will come tomorrow apologizing his off. Oh that reminds me, I need to make kai's favorite donuts for tomorrow. Our specialty." Kyungsoo laughs.

 

 

Kyungsoo opened his donut shop around two years ago and this wasn't no ordinary donut shop, they did amazing and extreme donuts that always pulled in alot of customers every day. Ever since the donut shop opened he noticed k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter