Dance Practice

Coffee Revenge

Leo lay in bed curled up under layers of blankets to prevent the lights Ken had left on from reaching him. 

"Leo you have 50 seconds to get out of bed before I pour water on you."

Leo's arms came out of the blankets to swat at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon had a hard time not laughing at the sight.

Leo whined. 

"My head feels like a stilleto stabbed it."

"I will get you some pain pills now stop being a baby and get ready for work."

"....okay"

************

VIXX settled into their van. 

Leo sat in the front seat a bit away from his loud bandmates.

Ravi and Hyuk sat in the back, Hyuk was "innocently" telling Ravi about Hantavirus and other diseases carried by mice. 

Hongbin had already concluded that the mouse was "Satan's" creation. He kept the place way to clean and would know about mouse droppings. 

Hongbin sat between Ken and Hakyeon.

"I'm missing a banana milk, could you not sleep? Are you feeling guilty? You know you could just tell Leo it's not nice to not talk or text you for weeks..."

"That's not why I'm doing this." Hongbin hissed. 

"Mmhmm."

"Then what were you doing last night?"

"Have you been in Leo's car recently."

Hakyeon eyes went wide.

"Ah I suppose something like that would give you the heebie-jeebies"

Hongbin suppressed the need to rant about how disturbing the car was and that he had no choice to clean it.

_)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"What kind of aegyo will we do?!" was Jaehwan's question as soon as they arrived at the practice room.

"I included you in my evil plan isn't that enough?" Hongbin whispered.

"No, you owe your hyung aegyo. Don't make me bring out Kenjumma!"

Hongbin cringed. 

"I want you to make a big heart with me at the end of the song"

Hongbin glared. 
"If you get anymore disagreeable, , sweet dongsaeng, I will blow kisses at you throughout the practice." Then he preceded to blow Hongbin a kiss.

Hongbin flinched away and rubbed the "kiss" away. 

Ken grinned.

Leo came in behind. And leaned his head on Ken's shoulder. 

"The floor keeps moving. Need nap."

Ken sighed "Poor kitten"

Leo turned his head to bite Ken' shoulder.

 

After stretching, the cameras Taekwoon did his best to work through not feeling well. 

When lunch came Leo didn't feel much up to eating and instead layed on rested his head on Hongbin's lap. Quickly falling aspleep. 

Ken whispered in Hakyeon's ear something Hongbin couldn't hear.

"Hongbin! Are you really so needy you'd poison your hyung for cuddles!" Exlaimed Hakyeon.

"I haven't done anything to Taekwoon."

"You are terrible"

"Did you not see the trail of crumbs last week, Also his shoes were in the microwave why!?"

"... so you poisoned him."

"I added liquid vitamins, I thought they might fix his broken brain." Says the visual while affectionately petting Leo's head.

Hakyeon stares at Hongbin in disbelief and then starts cackling.

Then Hakyeon makes a serious face, "But how is he supposed to figure out that his bad taste buds are connected to him failing at folding clothing?"

Hongbin makes a blank face.

"..."

Hakyeon smiled and stretched along the couch while Hongbin stayed silent.

Once Leo woke up a bit of Vixxtv was being filmed Ravi and Ken vieing for the 
Camera's attention. The cameraman then went over to view the couch where Hyuk had just sent Leo a text:

"Hongbin must have really missed you"

 Along with an attached photo of Bean nuzzling Taek's clothing this morning. Taekwoon silently showed the camera. Hongbin at first thought Taek was showing off someone's muscles. But then Wonshik glanced at the photo. "Oh it's from this morning" Hyuk laughed and then Bean realized. 
Hongbin grabbed Hyuk and pushed him on to the carpeted floor. Then got on the floor setting his cute on Hyuk's chest. "Once that camera is off you are so dead." Hyuk went to shove Hongbin off but Hongbin grabbed his wrist continuing to hold him down. 
"Why were you cuddling Taek-hyung's clothes anyways" Hyuk asked feigning innocence. 
Taekwoon listened curious as well. 
"I-I don't know I thought I grabbed a pillow. I was tired." 
"Hmm" said Hyuk as his arms free and shoved Hongbin off. 
Then flipped Hongbin on to his stomach. Quickly he sat on Hongbin and then pulled Hongbin's wrists together in one hand while petting Bean's head with the other. Hongbin pretty much growled. The cameraman wasn't sure if he should be filming and akwardly left the room. 

"So the cameraman is gone. Do you think I am going to die?"

"I hate you."

Hyuk smirked and let Hongbin up.