Mystery Spot/Devil's Trap

Coffee Revenge

Since Taekwoon was too depressed to make dinner, VIXX decided to order pizza. While waiting for the food Jaehwan and Hyuk sat on the couch opposite the television that was playing Ant-Man. Hakyeon sat on a love seat adjacent to JaeHyuk's couch and opposite Hakyeon was the WonTaekBin couch. Taekwoon had taken to laying his head on Wonshik's lap while he had his gross legs on Hongbin's lap.

Ravi was patting Taekwoon's head to try and console him, attending to him as though he was a sick child. Hakyeon had fixed the vocalist green tea telling him it contained caffeine and would help with withdrawals. Taekwoon had just whined and rolled his eyes. Nothing was a lovely and comforting as coffee. Except maybe cuddling even so he wasn't going to admit that.

'What will I do if Kaffee Rache's effects never fade?'

He flinched and curled closer to Wonshik at the thought.

Hongbin looked at Wonshik and knew their drama queen was already incurring the soft-hearted rapper's pity. Wonshik being in a subunit with Taekwoon was exceptionally close to their hyung. Wonshik was predominantly a sweet dongsaeng to Taekwoon. It seemed like the main vocalist mood was consistently better with him around. If Taekwoon had a favorite dongsaeng it was probably him. He repeatedly chose to spend his free time with Wonshik. Hongbin's thoughts caused him to glare at them.

Hakyeon observed them and sighed. "Shikie, let me show you a song I'm creating." The rapper smiled and forgetting about the lump of sadness and sorrow residing on his lap, tried sitting up.

'How does Shik get so distracted that he forgets what he was doing 2 seconds ago?!'

Then wordlessly Wonshik shoved Taekwoon's whole being on to Hongbin lap.

The visual made eye contact with Hakyeon, who he swore was smirking, but the leader instantly looked elsewhere. Then he groaned and glared at the drama queen who slid off his lap, pouted and sat on the other end of the couch.

The neat freak tried to focus on the movie but out of the corner of his eye saw cat-like eyes watching him with pouted lips.

Hongbin avoided Leo's eyes.

'Taekwoon rarely goes without coffee, he will likely have awful caffeine withdrawals... could he suffer severe headaches from it?' Hongbin wondered.

But instead of feeling sorry for him, Hongbin grabbed his Sogneun Saja coffee and said aloud, "Perhaps it's karma for being such a slob. "

Taekwoon, however, seemed to interpret that as "Come cuddle me!" because he scooted across the couch and placed his head on Hongbin's shoulder. As Hongbin made a disgusted face his eyes met Hakyeon's.

"No, I believe though, all that cuddling could be comeuppance for leaving people out of things... Perhaps Bean?"

..... Hongbin stared at Hakyeon and his jaw dropped, 

'Is Hakyeon being sassy? 

'Precious angelic Hakyeon who couldn't even use sarcasm correctly?'

....

'But how could Hakyeon know?'

Simultaneously, Hyuk and Ken were dying of laughter.

Hongbin glared at them as he shoved Taekwoon away.

"Hongbin's paying for the food," Hakyeon announced.

"What? Why Me?"

"Because I wanted spaghetti." Stated Hakyeon matter of factly.

Hongbin stopped struggling with Leo. After a while of Vixx becoming engrossed TV (now playing some popular violent anime) and music writing, Hongbin relaxed with his head on top of Leo's and he thought how he had missed that.

Luckily the door rang before Bean could realize what a gross softy having Taekwoon around made him.

The caffeine-deprived vocalist decided to allow Bean to stop being his pillow and answer the door because he was about to starve to death.

Vixx ate in peace though Leo didn't seem to enjoy the food as he normally would. He felt starved the food just didn't suit him.

Hakyeon concerned, even shared some of his ice cream with Taekwoon. (Though Hakyeon gave Hongbin a look that meant the visual would be buying him ice cream or else.)

Taekwoon went to bed early saying he had a headache.

Dance Practice would come soon in the morning, so the rest to the precious singers went to bed shortly after.

That night Hongbin was restless.

He dreamt of a news report: VIXX's main vocalist flips car dodging a cat. The vehicle was so full of trash Taek had inhaled a piece of paper as the vehicle did a somersault. He had no injuries. His cause of death was suffocation.

Hongbin got up went to the bathroom and then tried falling back asleep.

Then he dreamt another news report.

Taekwoon went to Wacdonalds drive-thru ordered a flopper somehow confused it with a month old bag from Wacdonalds and got food poisoning he died instantly.

Hongbin whined when he woke up again it was 1:27 why did that gullible grandpa insist on doing this to him.

He was not going to clean his car. Hongbin swiped some of Hakyeon's banana milk it might help him relax and sleep.

Hongbin fell asleep and another dream came.

Taekwoon was driving his car when a fangirl ran into the road. Taekwoon hit his breaks so hard the hammer in the back flew forward and bludgeoned him in the head. 'That's not how physics works....'

The visual woke up and sipped some more banana milk 'Why would Taekwoon even have a hammer, he probably couldn't even tell it from a screwdriver. Ugh'

Again he had a dream.

Taekwoon was driving. Hongbin could see an old banana under his brake. Taekwoon saw something in the road, slammed the brakes; the banana exploded letting out a horrendous smell. The smell caused Taekwoon to gag and lose control of the vehicle almost hitting a baby lion. Then as the car came to a stop Taekwoon opened the door ('NO! Idiot!') and the mama lioness jumped in the car and devoured Leo's heart.

AGAIN he dreamt.

Taekwoon was exhausted ('So am I, jerk.') he parked his car in a parking space some sugar ants came in the car they began eating the chocolate and cheeses left in the car. Taekwoon observed them affectionately (?!!) Then the ants amassed an army of ants carried Taekwoon's vehicle to their queen. Their queen seemed to have an intoxicating scent that caused Taek to be immobilized and entranced. The queen was massive like Ant-man. She then picked up Taekwoon and began to feast on him. Taek screamed.

Hongbin bolted up in bed with a yelp.

Hongbin sighed walked downstairs he opened the ramen cabinet one of the typical places for Leo's car keys. 'Not here' then he checked the bathroom shower. Finally, he checked Ken's left purple sneaker. 'Yes.'

Hongbin snatched the keys and went to Leo's vehicle with a trash bag and a folder for storing composition paper.

After Leo's vehicle had been cleaned, organized and sprayed with Frebreeze, Hongbin went in curled up on the couch finally able to sleep in peace.

In the morning, Hyuk woke up first, he walked downstairs and spotted Hongbin on the couch hugging a small couch pillow to himself. It wasn't entirely odd to find a member asleep on the couch. But he knew Hongbin went to his room last night. He wondered what his partner in crime had added to his revenge plan towards their hyung...

Then Hyuk spotted a satin blue blouse and black skinny jeans on the floor belonging to Leo. Hyuk picked up the clothing and bundled it up.

The magnae carefully took away Bean's pillow and replaced it with the bundle. Sleepy Hongbin nuzzled his face to the clothing holding it tightly to himself, smiling as he slept. Hyuk smirked. He started taking photos with his phone.

"Blackmail," he said to himself.

"What are you doing?"Hakyeon appeared beside Hyuk, he quickly hid his phone.

"Hongbin-hyung is asleep on the couch, do you think something is wrong?" Satan said innocently.

Hakyeon reached out and touched Hongbin's forehead. "Hongbin? Are you okay?" Hongbin finally woke up.

"Why are you cuddling hyung's clothing while sleeping on the couch?" asked Ravi who was surprisingly awake.

"As if I'd ever!??"

At that point, Hongbin noticed what he was hugging and threw it across the room.

"Tsundere," N said under his breathe. Ravi and Hyuk smirked.

"Are you okay?" Hakyeon repeated.

Hongbin decided to roll over to try and hide his embarrassment.

"Mmm fine," said a muffled Binnie.

Ravi and Hakyeon left and went to the kitchen, in hopes grumpy morning Hongbin would not hear them laughing.

"Oh and don't worry about our sensitive rapper I took care of it," said Hyuk and then he too went to the kitchen, allowing Hongbin to fall back asleep just to be awoken by someone sitting on his bum.

"Your bum isn't as comfy as Taekwoon's," said their cutie main vocalist.

"Your isn't that great either," Hongbin said annoyed.

"Nonsense, I have the greatest in this band!"

"Hakyeon." The visual said simply.

"Comparing people is never a good idea," said Jaehwan.

"I hate you. Let me sleep."

"Our Starlights will be terribly disappointed if you're not in our dance practice video."

"Distract them with Taek's then!"

"You're suggesting I use hyung's precious body however I see fit just so you can have a day off!?," Jaehwan said scandalized, "You're a disgusting human being, a disgusting bean!"

"You- Why- How did you go to that conclusion?!"

"Besides you still owe me aegyo on camera," stated Jaehwan as he got off Hongbin and headed to the kitchen.

Hongbin drifted back to sleep.

"Hongbin! You have two minutes before I pour water on you!!"Shouted Hakyeon.

Hongbin sighed and started to get off the couch when he heard a shriek and loud thud in the kitchen.

He hurried to the kitchen.

He saw Wonshik crouched on the table island, the chair he'd most likely been sitting in knocked over.

Hakyeon and Jaehwan looked distressed, while Hyuk was looking away from the three failing to hold in a grin.

"There was a mouse," said Hakyeon.

Bean then understood what Hyuk had said earlier.

"It's probably because Taekwoon-hyung is such a slob," Hongbin said, "He leaves crumbs all over the house. Bet you could find mouse droppings in his room."

"Ugh I am going to have to pour water on Taekwoon," Hakyeon said not really paying attention to Hongbin.

Wonshik, on the other hand, looked completely terrified. "What are we going to do about the mouse?"

"Get rid of Taekwoon-hyung," Hyuk said candidly.

Hongbin laughed. "Or make him clean, mice freak him out too."

"I'm not freaked out," stated Wonshik who was still on the island. "I just don't like mice."

"We can get mouse traps after dance practice," said Hakyeon fixing a glass of water to pour on Taekwoon.

Hakyeon had attempted to make vegetable omelets for breakfast Hongbin grabbed one. "Why is everything you make always so salty hyung? Are you trying to give us heart attacks?"

"No one says you have to eat."

Hongbin grimaced, their leader had not forgiven him yet. 'I'm not giving up my revenge yet. Hakyeon can't hold grudges for too long."

While the members were distracted Hyuk retrieved his remote controlled mouse. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please get the Supernatural reference and comment. I love comments.

My Twitter; @CravatSabotage

My Tumblr: Howtobealattefairy