The Drama Queen Has Arrived

Coffee Revenge

 VIXX had worked on their album before they got busy with their own schedules. The dance choreographer had quit, and this had added to a delayed comeback. So management had decided to just go ahead with recording the music video.

Wonshik and Jaehwan were in a large water tank, filmed swimming underwater. Hakyeon and Hyuk had seemed to have an already been filming as they were cold and shivering.

Taekwoon and Hongbin arrived and were quickly ushered off to where they were wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kitty cat vocalist had finished his coffee by the time Hyuk, Hongbin, and he had gotten a lunch break together. So their caffeine addict was eager for more coffee. Taekwoon got up to flee the room. But Hyuk and Hongbin recognized exactly what he was going to go do.

"Wait! Hyung, Hongbin will get the coffee I need to talk to you!"

"...okay?" Taekwoon sat back down a bit confused. 

While eldest was looking away. Hongbin gave Hyuk a thumbs up and quickly headed out.

Taekwoon looked at Hyuk expectantly.

"What?" asked the magnae.

"What did you have to tell me?"

"Oh... right...", Hyuk hummed, "What should we get for Bean's birthday?"

"His birthday was almost a month ago."

"Right... that's not what I wanted to talk about..."

"How much do you think getting a tattoo hurts?"

"Wouldn't you rather discuss that with Wonshik?"

"Yeah..."

Taekwoon looked even more confused.

"If I got a y tattoo, do you think I'd be able to steal your all your and Hakyeon's fans while you're in the military?"

"...I don't get your logic..."

"I need ideas hyung, Hongbin has a bunch already and he is not the evil magnae I am."

"....Hyuk, you need rest."

"He'll be even eviler when you leave."

"That's not even a word."

"..."

"Would you feel better if you flung me around on variety show?"

Hyuk liked where this distraction tactic was going, "....can I??"

Hongbin arrived with a cup for his hyung and one for himself.

Leo smiled as he was handed the cup, and then took a sip of the wonder that is coffee.

His face scrunched up. "Does your coffee taste weird to you?"

Honbin sipped his and smiled "Mine tastes great. I put 11 sugars and 8 creams in yours hyung. Isn't that how you like it?"

"Yes... I guess it just tastes a little odd after Kaffee Rache. "

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it, just keep drinking it, hyung," Hyuk said holding in laughter.

Hongbin sent him one of his looks of judgment. The vocalist took another sip and tried to suppress his cringe.

I need coffee, what Hongbin said is utter silliness, this doesn't mean anything.

Taekwoon kept taking sips.

Eventually, Binnie, Hyuk, and Leo were called for more filming.

Whenever Taekwoon tried to get coffee, either Hongbin, Hyuk, Jaehwan, or Wonshik would insist on preparing it for him. Hongbin decided it was best to get them all in on it. He hadn't figured out how to get Hakyeon in on it, though. Jaehwan had already wanted in on the diabolical plan, so he was easy to convince. Hongbin could usually sway his same-aged friend to his side, but if their hyung started looking to pitiful, Wonshik might be swayed again so he'd have to keep an eye on Wonshik.

When VIXX was finished filming and arrived home, Taekwoon went to his coffee maker to try and brew delicious coffee. Unfortunately (Or fortunately...) Hongbin had "fixed" the machine when he got up in the night.

The kitty cat vocalist took a sip of the coffee it tasted even worse than the ones from earlier. He dumped the coffee in the sink.

I am dying, aren't I?

Is this a seizure?

Is this the end?

Has the reason for my existence betrayed me?

Taekwoon dramatically fell to the floor.

Hakyeon, hearing the harsh plop came into the kitchen.

"Woonie are you okay?"

Taekwoon gave Hakyeon the pitifullest look he could make. "I'm dying."

"What?"

"My coffee tastes gross."

Hakyeon looked at his friend confused, "let me taste it." he said as he reached for the coffee. Suddenly Hyuk came skidding in, "Hyung, you can't I heard you cough.", Hongbin had also come in and was standing defensively between Hakyeon and Taekwoon. "... I don't remember coughing?", Hakyeon said. "You did." Hongbin and Hyuk each grabbed one of their leader's wrists escorted him out of the room."Wait, if I coughed why does it matter if I drink after Woonie?" "Shhhhhh, don't worry about it hyung." Hakyeon sighed as the magnaes hauled him away.