Cutie Main Vocalist Ruins A Guy's Life

Coffee Revenge

 After texting Taekwoon, Hongbin went over to the den where Jaehwan and Hyuk were watching an anime about a ship dying or something. The boys' eyes were noticeably glistening. Hongbin went to sit down beside Hyuk. "Hyuk I need your expertise," Hongbin whispered. "Later I am busy." Hyuk's eyes never leaving the tv screen. "It's just a boat..." Hongbin sighed. Jaehwan gasped and then started fake crying, "How could you say that?!"

Hongbin huffed and decided to wait for them to finish. 

"Let's go to your room," Hongbin said practically dragging Hyuk away when the ending credits started. 

"Are you planning evil?! I want to be included!!", whined the cutie main vocal.

Hongbin let go of Hyuk, who then walked ahead to his room. 

"I will do aegyo with you on camera if you forget this ever happened," stated Hongbin blankly.

"Okay!" Jaehwan grinned.

Once they were away from anyone's ears Hongbin stated, "I need the password to Taekwoon-hyung's phone"

"Why would you want that?" Hyuk said with fake innocence.

"Because he's a menace to society."

"He's almost as scared of bugs as Wonshik-hyung, that's not very menacing."

"He is a problem."

"I am pretty sure the only problems he causes is making girls forget their boyfriends' names by showing off his whiny high-pitched voice which just brings us more money."

"His voice isn't whiny," Hongbin said offended, "...that's not the point. The point is I need revenge!"

"Did he make your girlfriend forget your name?" Hyuk asked.

"I don't have a girlfriend!!"

"Oh... so hyung stole your girlfriend... Jaehwan did that too..."

"He didn't steal my girlfriend!... Wait, what did Jaehwan do?!"

"He smiled at a girl group's lead dancer, so she broke up with her boyfriend..."

"How do you know that?"

"I was reading his text messages."

"... I thought you only knew Hakyeon and Taekwoon's passwords."

"No, I know everyone's passwords." Hyuk grinned, "So while you were talking to Jaehwan I grabbed your phone and read your messages. Why wasn't I invited to your coffee date? Hmm? I want ridiculously expensive coffee too."

Hongbin saw his phone sitting on Hyuk's desk.

"If I tell you everything, will you tell me Taekwoon's password?"

"Yes, of course. Anything for my favorite hyung." Hyuk devilish grin getting bigger. 

Hongbin glared but knew Hyuk would love being part of a revenge plan.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^ 

When Taekwoon came home, the rest of the members were asleep. He quickly got to bed and set his phone's alarm, so he'd have plenty of time to get coffee before work.

Latte. Latte. Latte. I should not see Bean for weeks more often! Taekwoon smiled to himself.

About an hour after Taekwoon had fallen asleep, Hongbin's alarm went off. Hongbin quietly went from his room to his "favorite" hyung's room to turn off the alarm before it could go off.

In the morning Taekwoon was woken by someone dragging his legs out of bed he grabbed at his pillows to try to prevent the getting-out-of-bed process. 

"Hongbin-hyung's going to be sad if you don't go to Kaffee Rache with him!"

Taekwoon groggy mind tried to comprehend what Hyuk was saying

After he had fallen on to the floor, he looked up at his alarm clock.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Downstairs Hongbin laughed at Taekwoon's overdramatic scream.

After Taekwoon quickly and haphazardly got ready he came downstairs, the rest of the boys were eating breakfast. 

Hongbin was sitting beside and laughing with Jaehwan, which made Taekwoon smile as he was still genuinely concerned that Hongbin had had a fight with one of his hyungs. 

The visual looked up a smiled a big dimpled grin at Taekwoon.

"Hyung let's go! We'll probably have to get our coffee and then head straight to work since you slept in!"

"Ah sorry about that... I don't know why my alarm didn't go off..." 

"I kno- err I mean it's fine," Hongbin said realizing he was probably being overly cheerful.

Soon I will have my revenge I can almost taste it! 

4VIXX headed straight to the filming site while 2VIXX drove to Kaffee Rache.