Dimples of Deception

Coffee Revenge

  Hongbin got in Taekwoon's car or tried at least but saw a mountain of composition papers, a few USB sticks, travel mugs, and something that looked like a melted chocolate. Hongbin could already feel the ants traveling up his body to consume him along with the chocolate mess... Is that cat food on the floor?...

"Oh, sorry about the mess." the main vocalist said as he picked up some of the pile and tossed it in the back, "You can just shove the stuff out of the way." He grinned at Hongbin.

Hongbin took a few calming breaths to prevent himself from hyperventilating. He grabbed the hardened cheese his hyung had uncovered and chucked it in the back. I will need a long shower after this. He sat down and buckled.

During the drive, Taekwoon still felt very to giddy. Oblivious to his dongsaeng distressed searching for the bugs that had surely been living on the kitty cat vocalist's mess.

"Hyung how can you let your car get like this? It's going to bug infested! It's going to smell worse than it already does! You're going to lose important things in here!!" Hongbin couldn't stop himself from scolding the main vocalist.

"Hmm... I've just been too busy to clean it..."

"You need to put a trash bag in here then you could easily remove trash from here every week!"

"I don't really have that much trash..."

"What about all the papers covered in chocolate?"

"I can still read some of it. I just need to transfer the songs to clean paper."

"... Clean composition paper is in your studio... how long have the dirty papers been in your car?" Hongbin already sighed, knowing the answer.

"Um, 8 months maybe..." Taekwoon knew without looking that Hongbin was using a face of judgment on him.

I am not going to offer to clean his car.

It's not going to happen.

Nope.

"Still there are chocolate wrappers, cheese, and I don't know what is on the floor but surely it's all trash."

"I keep forgetting to get a trash bag..."

"I stuck several in your room."

"I think the others took them... or they got lost in my room..."

Hongbin sighed as Taekwoon parked at the café. The older, oblivious to anything wrong, was practically skipping through the entrance to the line of people.

Just remember your revenge. He will get what he deserves.

The café was relatively small and dimly lit. Behind the cashiers was a blackboard with various coffees, teas, and other hot drinks listed. The latté fairy knew very well what he wanted, he had a few samples before but hadn't gotten to drink much of the expensive latté they had. Hongbin scanned the menu and decided upon the 'Geburtstagskuchen Heißer Kakao'. Hongbin ordered the $50 latté and pointed towards the fancy hot cocoa on the menu.

After they had grabbed their drinks, the two quickly headed to the car to get to work. They decided they had enough time to sit still and drink a bit though before heading out. The visual's drink had whipped topping and blue frosting mixed together with colorful sprinkles topping the cocoa, it tasted like ice cream and cake somehow. It certainly had a heavenly taste.

But there's no way in Hades I'm spending this much money on a drink ever again.

Taekwoon drank his latté slowly trying to savor each taste.

"Did you enjoy your time doing the musical?" Hongbin asked.

Teakwoon beamed, "Yes I played an overdramatic teacher. I got to sing with little kids! The kids could sing better than I could when I was their age! The rest of the cast was so kind and didn't treat me like an outsider since most of them only do musicals and similar things!"

Hongbin mused contentedly, glad that his hyung had been treated well and was happy.

"I also watched your drama. Hakyeon recorded it, I haven't finished it yet but you did well even better than last time. I'm sure you'll be getting more offers and then you'll be able to be choosy about what dramas you want to be in. You were even giving non-starlights second-lead syndrome!"

Hongbin had set down his cocoa and was cringing before his hyung finished speaking, bringing his arms up to cover his face while laughing awkwardly. Taekwoon looked over, snickered, and decided to add more to his dongsaeng's discomfort.

"And I missed you so much!"

"Why are you doing this to me, hyung?!" Hongbin barely got out, still overcome with laughter.

The kitty cat vocalist merely smiled."We've got to leave now."

The ride to work was quiet, but they were comfortable with the quiet, it was nice before hanging out with their loud bandmates.

Once they were almost there though Hongbin remembered his goal, he took a sip of his cocoa.

"This cocoa is so good it's probably going to ruin my taste buds."

Taekwoon made a confused face, "What do you mean?"

"You know when you drink or eat something from a great brand, and it's extraordinary, but then you get the cheapo brand and stuff never tastes the same."

"... Really?" Taekwoon said softly as he parked. Hongbin hid a smile from his gullible hyung. 

"But it doesn't usually last very long, besides you like coffee too much for that to happen to you." Hongbin knew his dimples would allow him to get away with anything when it came to Taekwoon. So he made sure to show them off when the main vocalist glanced at him questioning what he was saying.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Geburtstagskuchen Heißer Kakao is German for Birthday Cake Hot Cocoa