Ripped Jeans, the Downfall

Coffee Revenge

Hongbin was cleaning. Every time he entered the dorm it seemed he would end up cleaning up Taekwoon's mess. He hadn't actually seen the culprit for weeks. Their schedules weren't matching. No one else was going to clean up after Taekwoon. Once Hongbin tried to not clean the mess of snack packages and discarded clothing left by him. 

He tried concentrating on Overwatch 4 of his bandmates would be coming home soon.

Jaehwan came in and bounced on to the couch where Taekwoon's mess was. 

The bag flew into the air spilling crumbs and chips on to the floor.

Hongbin took punches to the gut. (within the video game)

Wonshik then came in and shoved a pile of ripped jeans on to the floor 

Why couldn't Taekwoon get the jeans all the way to the laundry room?

Hongbin continued to play, cursing Taekwoon for any damage he took. 

Hyuk and Hakyeon finally made it home, Hyuk walked over to try to sit beside Hongbin but ended up on his face tripping over the jeans and knocking the controller out of Hongbin's hands.

Hongbin died.

 

 

(in the video game of course)

 

The next day Vixx's manager announced they would be having a comeback soon since Hongbin's drama and Taekwoon's musical was coming to an end.

Hongbin would have his revenge.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^ .^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

 

Hongbin's drama came to end before Taekwoon's musical. So Taekwoon would have to go without a break. This almost made Hongbin feel guilty but then he reminded himself of the gum in Taekwoon's jeans. 

Hongbin texted Taekwoon

HB: Hyung, since we haven't seen each other in so long before we start filming let's go to Kaffee Rache!!

TW: That place has the best coffee but they charge $2 just for an oz :( that doesn't even include the sugar and milk

HB: Don't worry it'll be my treat, a 20oz wondrous latte just for you!

TW: Really....? Are you sure, we could just go to Sogneun Saja their coffee is pretty good?

HB: Not good enough for my favorite hyung :)

TW: Are you having a fight with Hakyeon?

HB: No. He just nags too much. 

'At least he cleans up after himself though' Hongbin thought to himself.

HB: Tomorrow morning Kaffee Rache!!

TW: <3

Tomorrow I will break that heart. Hongbin smirked, maybe their evil magnae was rubbing off on him a bit.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sogneun Saja is Korean for Gullible Lion

Kaffee Rache is German for Coffee Revenge

At least according to Google translate.