Mess

Only If You Are Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Glad to have you back in the company Sunggyu ah. About Infinite promotions, I think now is the best time for we to start preparing new album. Whoa,  Inspirits have been waiting for so long"

Sunggyu sipped the warm coffee calmly. "Is there even any Inspirits left? "

The CEO frowned. "Yah! Do you think the members are not capable to keep your fans loyal? They did different types of schedules , even Sungjong did some DJing recently. There are still a lot of people who are anticipating for Infinite"

Sunggyu absentmindedly placed the cup back on the table. The CEO,  Lee Jungyeop who was eyeing Sunggyu could see that Sunggyu was rather disctracted.He decided to break the silence. 

"So how did it go with the members?  I hope you guys can catch up with each other and the great teamwork is needed for you guys promotion" 

Sunggyu recalled his encounters with the members. All of the members except Woohyun visited him at home after they knew he got discharged. But even the members showed a little distance with him.  Well,  he deserved it all.  He sighed remembering all of those things.  He really need to patch things up. 

"Anyway,  I already planned to throw a party to welcome you back on this Saturday! Be prepared. Maybe I'll let you guys do a Vlive as a whole group. Whoa, the fans would love this" 

"Sajangnim, there is no need to throw a party for me. Its not like I just got back from a war"

The CEO chuckled. "I know but I still want to throw a small party. I'll just gather all of our staff and artists to join it so no need to feel burdensome. You need to greet your labelmates too you idiot"

"Just don't overdo It. I hate to be the centre of attention"

"Wow,  where did the arrogant leader go?  In the past you even nagged at other junior groups"

Sunggyu sighed. "I was an idiot back then"

The CEO chuckled as he passed Sunggyu a blue file. "Take a look at this. I think you deserve to know how well the members are doing these few years. So the faster you guys make a comeback, you guys can attract more attention"

Sunggyu flipped open the file and scanned the contents. He could saw a list of the members schedules. And there are some list of the profits written on the paper. But Sunggyu focused on Woohyun's name. Solo album, musicals, variety shows and even some DJing,  he worked hard. 

"Why did Woohyun had so many schedules?  He can't even rest these two years"

"Are you playing favourite again? " 

Sunggyu cleared his throat as he closed the file and handed it back to the CEO. The CEO smiled knowingly as he put back the file in his drawer. "I planned for Infinite to make a comeback in the summer. What do you think"

Summer. It was months away but Sunggyu wondered whether he'll win Woohyun's heart back by that time. He sighed, he can't involve his personal problem with his work. It was very unprofessional of him. So he nodded his head and the CEO dismissed him. 

"Should I tell them your plan? "

The CEO frowned as he raised his eyebrows. "Have you forgotten how to do your leader's job? "

Sunggyu rolled his eyes."I know I know. I get it"

With that,  Sunggyu walked down the hall and decided to do a little tour in the company. All of the staff he encountered warmly smile and welcomed him.He smiled gratefully. He was walking when he spotted someone from the corner of his eyes. 

The person he was longing for. Woohyun. 

Woohyun was sitting alone in a meeting room as he had some papers infront of him. Sunggyu unknowingly smiled as he looked at how concentrated he was. 

It has been exactly a week since he appeared in Woohyun's apartment. Their last encounter ended up so bad that he didn't have the courage to immediately rush to him. Sunggyu fished out his phone and sneakily took a picture of Woohyun from the door. 

He thought of an idea of bringing Woohyun some coffee so he rushed to the   nearest vending machine. 

With light steps, Sunggyu walked back but was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter