Bloom

Only If You Are Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu smiled as he saw Woohyun as soon as he woke up. They slept in the same bed yesterday but Woohyun of course just had to put a damn pillow between the two of them. 

He scowled at the pillow, but for now he was contented being that close to Woohyun. 

The latter was fast asleep on his side of the bed. Woohyun usually woke up early everyday but he was exhausted since he took care of him all night. Woohyun would constantly change the wet towel and check his temperature while he pretended to be asleep. He loved to be pampered by his Hyun. 

Thanks to Woohyun's magical touch, Sunggyu was feeling better a lot the next morning. His head was not heavy anymore and his temperature went back to normal. 

He stared at Woohyun's serene sleeping face with a smile plastered on his lips. 

Realising he had to do something,  Sunggyu quietly stood up and went out from the room. His first destination is the kitchen. Woohyun's birthday was already over but he still brought out a cake he bought for him yesterday from the fridge. 

His initial plan is to make a birthday surprise for Woohyun but his body decided to catch a fever! But he was thankful for that since it brought them back together.

Deciding that he couldn't make Woohyun eat his lame cooking and doesn't want to disturb his sleep, he call for delivery. It doesn't take long before the food was delivered. 

He put everything on a tray and quietly opened Woohyun's bedroom door with his foot. Woohyun was rubbing his eyes cutely with his knuckles, just like a kid.

"Hy-hyung.. what are you doing? "

"Happy birthday Woohyunnie" Sunggyu said sweetly as he placed the tray infront of him. He settled for a quick peck on Woohyun's forehead. "Its a little bit late but I still want celebrate your birthday. Is it okay? "

Woohyun nodded quickly as he thanked him for the cake.

"Oh,  and I also bought presents for you"

"There's no need to give me something hyung" Woohyun insisted after he blew the candles.

Sunggyu came back into the room with several presents in his arms. Woohyun frowned.

" Don't tell me all of those are for me? "
Woohyun said, eyeing the wrapped gifts Sunggyu placed on the bed.

Sunggyu chuckled sheepishly. "Actually, I bought you  a present each year. These two are from-"

Woohyun's face fell as he stood up from the bed. He grabbed a nearby towel as he hastily went to the bathroom. He was going to cry again,  Sunggyu knew him. Sunggyu grabbed his arm softly. 

"Please don't cry alone again Hyun. I'm here am I? " Sunggyu said as he hugged Woohyun tightly. "I'm sorry. I won't say anything about those two years anymore. I'm sorry because I kept hurting you. Please don't cry anymore my love"

Woohyun tried to calm his breathing,he don't want to make his leader worried. After a while, he pulled away from the hug saying he wanted to take a shower so Sunggyu let him after asking him to hurry up so that they can have breakfast later. 

After the bathroom door closed,  Sunggyu went to the bed and sit on the edge of it.

How can I make you happy again Woohyun ah? 

He was pulled out from his thoughts when Woohyun's phone rang. He frowned when he saw Tae Hwan's name on the screen. 

He picked it up immediately without much thinking. 

"Hello? "

"Is this Woohyun hyung? " 

Sunggyu frowned as he look at the closed bathroom door. Woohyun had gotten really close with the young actor over the years huh? 

"Ah, no. This is Sunggyu speaking, Woohyun's taking shower right now. Do you need me to pass any message to him? "

The actor quickly declined, saying that he will call Woohyun later instead. 

Then the actor hung up. 

Sunggyu frowned as he put the phone on the bed. It seemed like the actor knew something about them. 

But he shrugged it off when Woohyun emerged from the bathroom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter