Once again

Only If You Are Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was coming out from the recording room when he saw Sunggyu walked towards him. He panicked inside and decided to run to the opposite side. 

"Hyun! "

Woohyun never knew Sunggyu could ran that fast as he grabbed his arm softly. Maybe those two years training in the military does him good. 

He turned to look that Sunggyu  was smiling softly at him. He pushed the hands off his arm.

"What is it? "

"Why do you run from me hmm? " Sunggyu was smiling that kind smile so Woohyun couldn't even get mad at him. 

"Can you spare some time for me this time? "

"Wh-what do you mean? "

"I'm asking for a date" 

Woohyun was flustered as he stepped back."No- no. I already have plan" It was not a lie though. He was going to meet Taehwan tonight. He already promised him few days ago. 

"Can't you cancel them? I really want to take you to a date "

"Wh-who said that I want to go out with you? "

Woohyun could see Sunggyu's hurt expression but he decided to ignore it despite his heart was in pain too. He was going to walk away when suddenly Sunggyu pulled him and leaned to kiss him on the lips. 

Woohyun pushed him quickly. 

"Y-you "

Sunggyu was surprised to see tears in Woohyun's eyes. 

"You are too much. Stop taking advantages of me!" 

"Woohyun ah. D - do you really hate me that much?"

"Yes I hate you so much for playing with my heart like this! "

"I am not playing with your heart Hyun ah.  I love you, I sincerely do"

Woohyun stepped back. 

"You wouldn't left me back then hyung. You does not love me, get yourself together"

Woohyun walked away. Sunggyu was going to get him but his name got called by the angry vocal trainer who was waiting in the recording room. 

Sunggyu sighed as he his heels and head to the recording room. 

' I made him upset again, stupid Sunggyu'

 

 

-------

 

 

"Hyung" Woohyun mumbled sleepily as he backhugged Sunggyu who were busy boiling some water in the kitchen. 

"At what time you went to bed yesterday hmm?  Don't tell me you were composing all night" 

"What are you doing here so early in the morning? I thought you have schedules today" Instead of answering Sunggyu's question, Woohyun asked Sunggyu back. He was shocked to find himself awakened by Sunggyu. 

"My schedules got cancelled today. I can't fall asleep back so I come here,  only to find that you're not sleeping enough" Sunggyu slightly nagged .

"Don't scold me hyung. Some ideas strucked me at that time so I have to sketch them or else I'll forget it"

"What if you had early morning schedule? "

"Manager hyung will wake me up eventually" Woohyun said sheepishly as Sunggyu glared at him from the corner of his eyes. 

"You have to rest and eat more. Look at you"


"Arasso. What are you making? "

Sunggyu chuckled."Just a simple breakfast which include toast and some jam that I found in your fridge. Hope you won't mind"

"Anything is okay with me hyung. Thanks for showing up. I miss you" Woohyun tightened his hold. 

"Aigoo. Why don't you move in with me hm? " 

"Really? "

"Yup.I already bought the house anyway"

"That one house that I said have a nice view of Han river?! "

Sunggyu pulled the excited Woohyun into his arms. "Yes Woohyunnie. I bought your dream house. Lets live together and happy birthday love.I love you so so much" Sunggyu kissed Woohyun's forehead softly. 

"T-today is 8th February? "

"Aigoo. Don't even remember you birthday anymore when you're too busy composing songs" Sunggyu ruffled Woohyun's hair lovingly."Do you like the gift, Woohyun ah? "

"I love it Sunggyu hyung. Thank you very much.That was very sweet of you" Woohyun pulled Sunggyu into a deep kiss and they ended up in the bed few minutes later, toast forgotten in the kitchen. 


------------------


Taehwan was checking some messages on his phone when somebody nudged his shoulder. He looked up and smiled as he saw Woohyun, his face written with confusion.

"Why are we having dinner at this fancy place? " Woohyun whispered. "And I dressed casual too"

Taehwan chuckled as he stood up and pulled a chair opposite of him for Woohyun to sit. 

"Its okay hyung. You look fine to me" 

Taehwan said as he took his own seat. Woohyun eyed the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter