Care

Only If You Are Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay? You looks like you are going to cry any seconds "

Woohyun shook his head. "I'm not going to cry anymore. I've cried enough" 

Taehwan sighed as he looked at Woohyun. "I know that you're going to cry later hyung.You better let it out. I won't ask anything I promise" 

Taehwan took off his jacket and covered Woohyun's small frame with it. Woohyun finally let out a sob when he covered his face with the jacket. Taehwan just clenched his hand on the steering wheel, unable to do anything to comfort woohyun. 

He decided to drive away as he the radio. He glanced at the passenger seat, Woohyun's shoulders are still trembling, an indication he was still crying.

 

Should we keep having this endless fight? 

We hurt each other's bruised heart again and let time goes by

We used to loved a lot

We liked each other

Can we go back to the time

If you're okay with that

 

By the time they arrived at the side of Han river, Woohyun already fallen asleep on the passenger seat. Taehwan sighed as he quietly went out from the car and closed the door softly.

He knew the reasons of why Woohyun seemed so gloomy and troubled these few weeks.Kim Sunggyu. He hated him eventhough he never met him in person. 

Woohyun told him everything. They've known each other for almost 2 years already and they are comfortable enough to share their stories and worries. Being in entertainment industry long enough, he sure have seen photos of Sunggyu and tge rest of the Infinite. 

Taehwan fished out his phone as the sun was setting. His love for photography has grown a lot due to the variety show he filmed with Woohyun. He smiled remembering their first encounter in Japan at that time. He would love to ask Woohyun to go for a trip to Japan with him once again,only the two of them. 

He was not startled when two pairs of arms circled his waist and a head placed on his shoulder. It was Woohyun. He recognized the sweet scent emitted. 

"Have a good nap? " He playfully asked as he wanted to lift Woohyun's mood and it was a success since Woohyun chuckled. 

"Yeah. Thanks to your jacket" Woohyun answered as he snuggled closer. That was one of the reason he got along with Woohyun fast.Woohyun was the type who gives skinship while he was the type who welcomes it. 

"If its cold, you go inside first hyung. I'll be done after a few more snaps"

"You should take my pictures instead of those lame sunset pictures" Woohyun pouted. 

'If only you know hyung'

Taehwan chuckled as he brought his phone to take Woohyun's pictures.He clicked several times in a row. Woohyun immediately whined. "Why do you have to take it so close? I 'll look fat"

"You're cute hyung. I bet your fans would die if they see this pictures"

"Don't kid me and stop taking those pictures. Lets get some food, I'm hungry"

"Aigoo.. my baby is hungry after taking a nap. How cute" Taehwan cooed but got a slap on his arm in return. 

"I'm not a baby, I'm older than you" Woohyun sulked.

"Arasso arasso. Is there any place in your mind?  Or do you want me to cook for you?  Just name it "

Woohyun chuckled. "I know that you have a knack in kitchen but lets not do it.I know you're tired enough from the drama filming"

"Then maybe another day, when I'm free I'll cook for you. Now suggest me your favourite diner"

"There is this place near my apartment. Maybe we can go there? "

"Arasso,lets go"

After they arrived at the said place, Woohyun excitedly tugged Taehwan inside  while greeting the ahjummas happily. The ahjummas were more than happy to see Woohyun that resulted in generous amount of side dishes and extra meat. 

Taehwan was amazed at how well Woohyun blend with people around him. That was one of the reason he was so likeable,no doubt. He found himself fell in love again with Woohyun. 

"Taehwan ah,  say ahh" He was taken aback when Woohyun offered a piece of meat to him. He gladly accepted it with a smile. 

"Ah.. this meat is so good after you feed me" 

Woohyun shook his head as he smiled. Taehwan took his turn in feeding Woohyun and the cycle repeats until the food were all finished. 

"Ah.. I'm so full" Taehwan said as he stood up to pay. Woohyun was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter