Love

Only If You Are Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guysss!!!  Yeah,  I'm not dead lol.. A short update and as usual please pardon my grammar.. i'm not a native speaker.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

"Okay guys. Take 5!" The dance instructor stopped the music and Infinite members sighed, silently being grateful for the short break they were given. 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo plopped onto the practice room floor dramatically.

"Woah. I'm getting old. Look how I am sweating right now" Sungyeol said while snifting himself. "And I smell bad too" he added while grimacing. 

Dongwoo laughed. "Yeah I guess we're getting old. We used to practice for 18 hours nonstop when we were still trainees.But now we only practice for a few hours and we're already this exhausted"

Sunggyu smiled listening to his dongsaengs' rants.  He handed the opened mineral water bottle to Woohyun who thanked him silently for the help . 

Suddenly it was all quiet in the practice room. He and Woohyun turned around and saw the members' sly smile.

"You two are so sweet! " Dongwoo said while clapping his hands excitedly like a seal. 

"Does that mean they got back together?  Whoa.. No wonder Sunggyu hyung was not strict and stiff as usual! " Sungyeol exclaimed. 

"I'm happy for you hyung" L and Sungjong said as they hugged Woohyun. 

Woohyun chuckled shyly. "Stop it guys"

Sunggyu stepped next to Woohyun and smiled before his expression turned serious again.  "Stop teasing Woohyun you guys. Do you want me to call the dance instructor this instant and start practicing again?"

The members groaned in dissatisfaction in unison. 

"You are no fun hyung" Sungjong complained. 

"Yeah,  you're no fun. Let us tease you for a bit" Sunyeol added. 

Sunggyu's expression stayed serious as he went to the monitor and turned the music on. 

He turned his attention to Woohyun and winked at him. 

"This will make them quiet for a while"

Woohyun shook his head with a smile.

The rest of the members practiced with scowls on their faces. Sunggyu chuckled internally watching his dongsaengs' dissatisfied faces. He promised himself that he would treat s delicious food later. No matter how mad they were, they'll forgive him once he treat them to a thick steak. 

Two hours later, the dance instructor stopped the practice and they were done for the day. 

Sungjong and Dongwoo race to get their water while Myungsoo clung to Sungyeol,asking him to get his towel but obviously the taller was dead tired as he ignored his bestfriend while laying on the floor. 

"You've worked hard baby" Sunggyu said as he place a quick kiss on Woohyun's temple.

Woohyun was surprised at first but he smiled afterwards. "Hyung, the kids will see" he complained.

"Nop-"

"Oho hyung. I saw that! " Sungyeol grinned mischiviously. "Shall I call manager hyung and tell him that you kissed Woohyun hyung? "

"Yah Lee Sungyeol! " Sunggyu was terrified. The managers are kind enough to let them be in relationship in secret but the managers totally prohibited them doing skinships infront of other people. He was once caught kissing Woohyun in the bathroom and the manager straight away told their CEO. He spent a good forty-five minutes in the CEO's room, being lectured about privacy and publicity. 

Sungyeol grinned evilly as he danced around the practice room dumbly and the other members burst out laughing.

"You owe me for this Sunggyu hyung" Sungyeol threatened. 

Sunggyu just sighed as he shook his head while Woohyun chuckled. Sunggyu pulled Woohyun to his side and whispered, "You owe me a kiss for this Hyunnie" 

Woohyun blushed and the others raced to separate those two. The members just can't watch the lovey dovey acts of these two seriously. 

Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol latched to Woohyun while Dongwoo grabbed Sunggyu. 

"Seriously guys?!" Sunggyu exclaimed loudly. "Aren't you guys supporting the two of us? "

"Of course we love the fact that you two are together again. But we won't let you guys doing any skinship in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter