Chapter 7

We are meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2016-

[Moonbyul’s apartment]

“Unnie your new place is great! It’s so spacious and has a vintage feel.” Wheepup is jumping and running at the living room.

“WOOHOO THAT MEANS WE CAN PARTY HERE LETS GET LIT GURLS!”

“Yah! The maknae line! You guys are already 1 hour late than what we have planned, we have a lot of work to do.” Said Yongsun while carrying a huge box.

“YAS MADAM!” 

Mamamoo members have decided to move out from their dorm and live separately. Moonbyul is the first one to move out and today the girls are all here to help her to move.

“OMG Byulie unnie why do you have so much stuff, it’s gonna take us forever to move everything and we are all weak girls~” Hyejin put down a huge box and pretended to be weak.

“Hyejinnie you are someone who eats two servings of rice, and you call yourself a weak lady? Is your conscience still there.” Yongsun kicked her lightly.

“Don’t worry, Seokjin and Sandeul are on their way here to lighten our work.”

“WAIT WHAT SEOKJIN YOU MEAN THE JIN FROM BTS!” Yongsun walks towards Moonbyul and grabs her shoulder.

“Yeah why?” Moonbyul asked in confusion.

“ YOU DIDNT TELL YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS AND I LOOK EXTREMELY UGLY TODAY WITHOUT MAKE UP AND MY AHJUMMA PANTS.”

“OMMO UNNIE SINCE WHEN ! SPILL THE TEA!” Hyejin walked towards Moonbyul to get more details from her.

“Me too me too don’t leave me outttttt.” Wheepup crawls towards them.

“Okay okay lets sit down first shall we.” Moonbyul managed to calm them down and sit on the floor. “I guess I was too busy until I forgot to tell you guys about my new friends.”

“What do you mean by new friends are you gonna ditch us T^T.” Wheein leans on Yongsun and faked her tears.

“Urgh drama queen.” Moonbyul rolled her eyeballs backwards. “Anyway, I am now in this 92 club with BTS’s Jin, B1A4’s Baro and Sandeul, VIXX’s Ken and EXID’s Hani. And Jinnie and Sandeullie happened to be free now and they volunteered to help.”

“No wonder that time you asked me whether I can feature on Sandeul sunbaenim’s song or not.” 

“Oh no wait, this is our first time meeting them and we are showing them our bare faces.” Hyejin covered her face with her hands.

“It’s okay Hyejin ah. It’s not like we are those super pretty female idols. Let’s just be........natural.” Yongsun said it calmly with a zen face.

“OKAY GET UP GIRLS WE STILL HAVE WORK TO DOOOOOO” Moonbyul stood up and clapped.

“OKIEEEEEEEEEEE” The other three said in unison.

————————————————————————————————————

*Ding Dong*

“Yes~ who is it?” Moonbyul put down the books she was arranging and walked towards the intercom to check who rang the bell.

“BYULLIE BYULLIE OPEN DA DOORRRRRRRR ITS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter