Five

It Hurt to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You seem really interest in me, sir” Cheayoung chuckled.

“No” Taehyung cough, “I just asking… Ehmm, what do want to eat?” he tried to change topic.

“Actually, I already eat break-” before she could finish her word, Taehyung cut her word.

“Tannie.. Don’t eat those things” Taehyung said as he running toward Yeontan. He held small Tannie in his hand.

Chaeyoung walked toward Taehyung and Yeontan, “How about we have brunch? I craving some waffle” she asked.

Taehyung looked at her, “waffle?” he asked

“Yea, I really want to eat waffle with ice cream on the top. I have being craving since I arrived at Korea… you know, Korea’s café have this type of aesthetic” she said with excited tone.

“How should we do then?..” Taehyung looked guilty.

“Why?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I think if you want to eat waffle we probably need to take away the waffle, I think Tannie could not enter because they not allow pet inside” Taehyung said.

“Ohhh, really… then lets go back” Chaeyoung nodded.

“Then how about your waffle?” Taehyung asked.

“It’s okay, I will go with Jimin oppa next time. No worries” Chaeyoung smiled, “Lets me hold Tannie” Chaeyoung said.

“Okay, let’s go back” Taehyung said then gave Tannie to Chaeyoung. They both walked to Taehyung car without talking to each other. Is she upset because she could not eat waffle? Taehyung stared at Chaeyoung that walked in front him while holding Tannie.

Chaeyoung stopped and looked at back at him, “Why? Something wrong, sir?” she asked.

Taehyung cleared his throat “N-nothing”. Chaeyoung nodded while smile then continued her walks. Taehyung shook his head try to throw away embarrassment.

 

-

 

In the car, Chaeyoung started conversation “Today is your off day?” she asked.

“No, later I will have meeting in evening” Taehyung said, his eyes still looked at the road.

Chaeyoung nodded, “Then, can I take care of Tannie and I thought I want to take Tannie walk at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter