Four

It Hurt to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung smiled, “I know you miss me too”.

 

Rose POV

“Hey, little ones” I saw Yeontan walked to me wiggling his cute tail. “Good morning~ Do you hungry?” I picked up him into my arm.

“Oh, Tannie~ Good morning” my brother walked out from his room, he seem already want to go to hospital. "Where is your dad? Huh, Tannie?” he asked Yeontan. Yeontan just make innocent face, he such a cute boy.

“You already have to go?” I asked.

“Yup! I have to go because in fact I already late. Huhu, and if you want to give Tannie his breakfast just open the cabinet door that have Tannie’s face on it” oppa pointed to the cabinet his refer to. He walked toward the door while I following his step slowly. “Chaeng-ie, I am sorry for not going to accompanies you today” he said.

“It’s okay; I can take care of myself. Bye, oppa be careful” I said as he went out from the house.

“You too” he said before closed the door.

“Hmmm, so it just you and me Tannie~” Yeontan suddenly looked at his owner room. “Opps, I forget about your dad, hehe. How about we eat first, I hungry” Yeontan seem agree with me.

 

 

Right now, it’s around 8:45AM and the sign of Teahyung still not yet present. Maybe today is his rest day? I don’t know. Yeontan closely sat beside me, actually I kinda surprise he open up to me really fast. We just meet each other last night after my brother and I were brought him home because Taehyung’s mom going to other country so no one can take care of this poor baby.

My brother said that Yeontan stayed with Taehyung’s mom because of my brother and Taehyung always busy with their job and Yeontan have to take medicine time to time because of his digestive system have problem. So, that’s why right now Yeontan stay with his mother.

 

Around 9:30AM, Yeontan woke up from his sleep and then went to his daddy room. After a few minutes, Taehyung come with puffy face and his eyes were clearly just wake up and in dazed. “Good morning” I gave small bow. He gave me nodded.

I chuckled because of I saw Yeontan walked followed his owner happily wiggling his cute tail, “So cute”. Then I looked at massage, oh it’s from omma.

 

End Rose POV

 

Taehyung went to refriger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter