Two

It Hurt to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi, nice to meet you” the girl with rose gold colour hair smiled at Taehyung.

 

 

 

It was at 9:15 PM, Taehyung opened the door of the apartment that Jimin and he shared together. He went to kitchen to drink cold water from the fridge. After he drank the cold water, he felt fresh a little bit. He turned around; he looked at the girl with rose gold hair in surprise.

 “Hi, nice to meet you” the girl with rose gold colour was smiled at Taehyung.

He bowed, “nice to meet you too” taken aback.

“B-but who are you?” he said.

“huh? My brother didn’t tell you?” she said looked blank.

“Your brother?”

“Park Jimin is my brother. He went out just now” she said rubbed her long hair.

 

Park Jimin?! He looked at the Jimin’s sister don’t know what to do. The only thing he can do now is he just waited for Jimin to come home.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Park Jimin! What have you done? How could you, I almost got heart attack you know?” Taehyung got up from the chair.

Jimin look puzzled because he just enters their apartment’s door and Teahyung comes and bombarded him with questions. Then he saw his innocent little sister’s face, Chaeng-ie. “Opps” he forgets about his little sister. “Taehyung-ahhh, mianhae! I forget to you about my sister” He walked and stand beside her sister.

He tried to throw away the awkwardness in the air and got the glared from Taehyung gave him. “So….. This is my sister Park Chaeyoung can call whatever you want and Chaeyoung this is my lovely and kindest housemate Kim Taehyung” He said.

She smiled and bowed “I am Park Chaeyoung, nice to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter