Three

It Hurt to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, come we have breakfast together” Jimin said as he saw Taehyung walked out from his room wearing suit. Taehyung looked at Jimin who is sat with Chaeyoung at the dining table. He saw Chaeyoung gave timid smile, maybe still awkward with him because of the last night incident.

“I have to go now, or I will be late” Taehyung said while walked straight to the main door.

“Taehyungie, I know that nowadays you always skip your meal” Jimin said. Taehyung ignored what Jimin said, he open the door and when he about to step out from the house-

“Wait!” He heard a girl’s voice. He turned back and he saw Chaeyoung walked toward him. “You should not skip meal especially breakfast, or you will be sick” she said while put toast that spread with nutella into his hand. “and have good day ehmm-sir?” she smiled and gave small bow then went to her brother at the dining table.

He was puzzled because of Chaeyoung’s behaviour. “Have good day, Taehyung and be careful!” Jimin said from inside the house.

“Ehmm, okay..” he mumbled.

 

 

 

“So, Chaeng.. what are going after this?” Jimin asked his sister which was sat in front of him.

Chaeyoung think for a while, “I think I will walk around the park first and find patbingsu. I really want to eat strawberry patbingsu” she said.

“Okay that’s all you want to do? You are so boring, sis” Jimin said.

“Hey~, don’t call me boring. I just want to that just for now, hehe” she said.

“How about after we eat patbingsu, we go shopping? I don’t have new shirt to wear” Jimin said.

“Oppa, you always shopping even at Australia you always choose shopping” Chaeyoung said.

“Shopping is my remedy, you don’t know it since you don’t have money to shop” Jimin said.

“Yeah, I am broke. You should give me some pocket money so I can also shopping with you” she put toast inside .

“Okay, deal~” Jimin said. Chaeyoung gave wide smile to her brother and gave thumbs up. “I know I am the best brother in whole world” Jimin said proud of himself.

 

Jimin Clingy

Tae , how about with have dinner together with Chaeyoung since she will stay with us for a while?

Me

Nope, I busy

Jimin Clingy

Owhh, Taehyungieee. Please~~~~ poor my chaengie, she don’t have friend at Seoul.

Me

Do I care?

Jimin Clingy

You have to care! She is your sister also~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter