One

It Hurt to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t want to die…” said the girl that lay on the cold floor while her tears were flowed from her eyes. “Oh GOD, please give me more time. I have been very faithful for you all this time” her sobbing can hear from outside of the room. Her mother was also cried at in front her daughter’s room door.

 

Taehyung woke from his sleep. He tried to focus his eyes by blinking few times. He got up from the bed and went to kitchen. Before he could open the refrigerator to take cold water he heard someone called him. “Tae” Jimin called.

“Yup?” He opened the refrigerator and took the cold water. He poured the cold water in the glass. He took a sip of the cold water while his eyes were on Jimin walked toward him with medium size luggage, what with the luggage…

“Do you want to go out today?” Jimin asked.

“I don’t feel going out today, why?” He asked the blond hair guy.

“hmm, thats bad.. I thought I want to ask your help to go to supermarket to buy things for tonight’s BBQ” Jimin said rubbing his fluffy cheek.

“You seem want to go out. How about you go and buy it?” Taehyun asked.

Jimin shook his head, “I want to buy it but something happen. Last night, my mom called me... She cries. She said that our family need me, she wants me to come home” he said.

“Your home at Australia?” Taehyung asked Jimin.

“Yup, I afraid that something happen to them. I could not sleep last night” Jimin said.

“Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter