6

Marshmallow Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being with Kyuhyun for a day turned out to be as fun as Donghae thought it would be. They played on Kyuhyun's console all day long. It was a versus fighting game because Kyuhyun insisted that Donghae should play with him instead of just watching. As expected, Kyuhyun was really good at playing that he beat Donghae so easily. Little Donghae feeling dejected and pouted, Kyuhyun cannot stop cooing at how cute Donghae is. 

"You should take it easy on me, Kyu. I only have a thumb and flat fingers." Donghae pouted deeply. Showing both of his hands. Kyuhyun melted at the sight, he decided to give Donghae two more chances.

"Ok marshmallow boy. Let's try it again whether you can beat me..." Kyuhyun smirked. While he actually devising a plan to purposefully loses both times. Oblivious Donghae seemed so happy to finally beat Kyuhyun.

"KyuKyu I beat you at gaming! I will tell Hyukjae! I'll tell Hyukjae!" The marshmallow jumped in happiness.

"Noooo, I'm losing!!! What am I gonna tell Hyukjae now... Nooooo..." Kyuhyun dramatically held his head with both of his hands as though defeated. He put both of his hand on his face, not forgetting to peek at Donghae that now seemed to be walking toward him.

"Are you crying? Please don't cry Kyu? I won't tell Hyukjae! I promise you, I will not say anything to him," Donghae held up one palm, Kyuhyun peaked from his fingers. Realizing that that was the marshmallow's way of swearing that he wouldn't tell Hyuk of what happened. Seeing the cute sincere gesture Kyuhyun cannot contain it anymore he chuckled to his hands. However hearing Kyuhyun's laugh awhile after, Donghae knew that Kyuhyun was messing with him. He pouted.

"I'm so sorry Hae... You are too adorable and innocent I just want to tease you a little," Kyuhyun now laughed merrily while holding his stomach. "You are as bad as Hyukjae!" Donghae frowned and crossed his arms in protest. He sat down with his back to Kyuhyun.

"Donghae, please... Don't be mad ok?"

"Hey?" Kyuhyun nudged his head gently. Donghae turned around, lips still pouting.

"Want to help me cooking?" Kyuhyun asked, a playful smile on his lips.

"Hyukjae never lets me help him while he is cooking..." Donghae still pouted. "He said it is dangerous,"

"Well, I am not Hyukjae, and I know why he prevented you to see him cooking. His cooking is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e in any words you can think of," 

Hearing Hyukjae being teased about, Donghae smacked Kyu's hand. "Stop teasing Hyukjae," Kyuhyun's laugh boomed in the little apartment. "Oh! One minute you said Hyuk is bad and now you are defending him! Make up your mind marshmallow boy," it now seemed to Kyuhyun that Donghae was deeply loyal to Hyukjae. 

Satisfied with teasing Donghae, Kyuhyun took his hamster ball and lets Donghae climbed inside the ball before closing it. He set him on the kitchen table so that he can watch Kyuhyun-now rummaging through the cupboards- taking out some ingredients. He gently placed them all on the top of the kitchen table.

After he placed every ingredients on the table he started to dive into his recipe book. He flipped a few pages and stopped on a particular page. Donghae moved a little so that he can see what he is going to cook. Kyuhyun was going to cook a pizza recipe. The next hour Donghae was staying silent while Kyuhyun started to make the pizza dough by throwing the dough on the air a couple of times. Donghae stared in awe. He never really saw Kyuhyun cooked so he was a little mesmerized by how good he was at making the pizza dough. Not that Donghae had any other experiences with pizza dough, but he just liked the way Kyu churns and beat the pizza on his hand. 

"Do you want to try?" Kyu suddenly asked.

"yes yes yes!" Donghae beamed, his eyes shone in excitement as he jumped out of his hamster ball and stood on the plump pizza dough, pausing, not knowing what to do. Seeing his little friend looking at him shyly, Kyuhyun smiled while taking a little part of the dough, small enough to fit Donghae's hand size and gave the pizza dough to him. 

"ok so you twirl the dough like this. Repeat it three times..." Kyuhyun gave him a demonstration of how to do it, and Donghae, frowning in thought excitedly did what Kyu taught him to do.

"It worked it worked! Kyu do you see my pizza? I love making pizza!" 

Kyuhyun chuckled at his little friend's excitement. When the dough was finished and lay flat on the table, Kyuhyun helped him to garnish his own little pizza.

He put the cheese and some tomato sauce on their pizza. Donghae's mouth making a faint O sound while seeing his tiny pizza are now ready to get inside the oven. 

"Stay away off the oven Donghae, I don't want you to get burnt. Hyukjae will murder me for sure," Kyuhyun warned a giddy jumpy Donghae. Donghae made sure to stay far away from the oven afterwards. He got into his hamster ball just to make sure he is safe and sound. 

While waiting for the pizza to cook, Kyuhyun the TV and asked Donghae to just watch anything he would like. Donghae sat on the sofa and switched the channels. Finally he settled for a cartoon movie.

After awhile, the pizza was ready and Kyuhyun took his and Donghae's pizza out from the oven. Donghae was excited to show his first pizza making experience with Hyukjae that day.

"You know Hyuk has a girlfriend?" Suddenly Kyuhyun said while munching his pizza. They are now well seated on the sofa.

Donghae looked up from his seat. Kyuhyun seemed to be wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter