Chapter 6: Major clean up!

TT: A story untold

The five of them fell on their butts. It created a tremor that had resulted to a rainfall of books. The books sitting in its respective places for quite some time were dusty and were relatively heavy. 

"Where are we?" Nayeon asked as she continuously coughed. 

Dust were not her thing especially Momo who was currently covered in it since she's tiny. Good thing she flew hurriedly when the books fell else she'd already have met her end. Written in her tombstone would be 'Died due to books… and due to being tiny.'. Momo shuddered at that thought.

"You're in my library." A soft voice answered Nayeon's question. A girl holding a book stood before them.

"Wh-Who are you?" Jihyo managed to ask.

The girl glanced at Jihyo, she then answered, never changing her poker face.

"Mina... Myoui Mina."

Mina looked at her intruders. She was having a relaxation time in her safe haven which was the library when she heard a loud thud. There she found five girls which she deemed interesting.

"Myoui?!" Jihyo was stupefied.

The Myoui family was a wealthy one. Renowned in the kingdom for being troublemakers. Not that good of a title, really. One would wonder how the Myoui had a daughter named Mina who was seriously soft spoken, well behaved and most importantly, loved books above all… also her beloved ketchup. 

Not many knew they had a daughter like Mina but it was well known in the kingdom how the Myoui have a daughter whose occupation is, well, not that acceptable. That daughter is a pirate captain and is said to be the very definition of mischief.

Mina wasn't surprised of how one of the girls reacted that way. Sometimes she even wonders how she was a Myoui. 

"Wait, by Myoui, you mean that Myoui?" Jeongyeon asked. 

Jeongyeon knew the Myoui's, every prankster has heard of them. Just what was the chance of being teleported to the kingdom's #1 troublemakers' mansion.

"Yes, that Myoui." Mina replied. Was there any other Myoui in the kingdom?

"What Myoui are you talking about?" Dahyun was bewildered. 

"Is it food?" Momo's eyes sparkled at the thought of it being food.

"It's her surname Sherlock." Nayeon sarcastically answered.

Mina was right. They were an interesting bunch. But something has been bugging her for a while, she definitely saw one of the girls somewhere. She wore plain clothes so she couldn't be a noble...or is she?
Mina pondered a bit and then it hit her. The said person wasn't just a noble but the princess!

"I'm terribly sorry for not recognizing you Princess Jihyo." Mina curtsied.

Jihyo, who had stood up, laughed it off.

"No worries. No need to be formal. Just call me Jihyo, we're not in the palace after all."

"As you wish." 

Mina straightened her back and tilted her head.

"I've been meaning to ask this…but what are you doing here?"

"Uh…about that…" Jihyo trailed off. Where should she start?

A tummy then rumbled breaking the silence.

"Sorry." Momo stuck her tongue out.

"You should control that stomach of yours." Jeongyeon snickered.

"I'm hungry! What can I do?!" Momo pouted.

"Should we have some early lunch?" 

Mina invited them to lunch and Momo was having the time of her life.

"I never thought a fairy could eat so much." Mina said, shocked of what she was seeing.

"You'll get used to it." Nayeon had gotten used to it the past few days. Even the bear was grumbling how the fairy might end up eating all food in the forest.

Jihyo had finished eating a while ago and decided to scan the dining area. Weird, she thought. She definitely thought the Myoui household would be messy.

"Surprised?" Mina asked.

"Well…yes. Truthfully, I thought the mansion would be…quite colorful." Jihyo decided to change the latter words. Saying messy right in the owner's face would be quite rude.

"You don't have to make it sound better. It was really messy before. I did my best to clean it up." Mina smiled.

"Pardon? I? You mean you did it all by yourself?" Jihyo gawked.

Wait, since earlier no servant has been sighted. What is this? Had the Myoui's gone broke?

"I did."

"It's a big house though… to do it by yourself is unbelievable…" Dahyun was dumbfounded.

"It's just this part of the mansion, there are still a lot of places to be cleaned up." Mina continued eating.

"Aren't you loaded? Where're the servants?" Jeongyeon asked in which she earned a stomp on the foot from Nayeon. Jeongyeon yelped in pain.

Mina carefully thought how she should answer that question. Her parents had her live in their other mansion which was close to the sea. It was a relatively lively town since one of the ports of the kingdom is located there. They said she should lay low for a some time while they fix the mess they had made her do. Right now, she's all alone in this mansion. No one knows she's here except her parents and brother.

"None, it's just me."

"That's sad…" Dahyun wouldn't be able to bear being alone. She was never alone in the forest. The animals were always there to play with her.

"Wait, if you're alone…who cooked this?" Nayeon thought. 

"I did it yesterday and sealed it with magic. The new magic device developed by the kingdom is really handy. That food should have lasted for a week." Mina recalled.

So they released it already, Jihyo thought. She had seen the beta version and she wasn't that sure if it would work. Looks like it did.

"That was yummy! Thanks for the food." Momo burped.

Mina smiled at the fairy and looked at the clean plates in front of her. She ate it all.

"I would like to repay you…but since I'm not in the castle, I can't issue a decree…" Jihyo said.

Mina paled at that thought. If Jihyo decides to offer her a land or something then she'll have to face the king and queen and the council and all the nobles. Her stomach was beginning to hurt.

"We can help her clean up." Nayeon suggested.

"That's a nice idea! Didn't know your brain can come up with that?" Jeongyeon said. 

"If you're gonna compliment me, do it right!" Nayeon glared at the puppet.

"I'll help too!" Dahyun beamed. 

"If all of you are in then I'm in!" Momo chirped.

"Now that it had been settled. Can we help you clean up?" Jihyo looked at Mina.

Mina never thought of being alone as a bother. She loved being alone. Loneliness was her constant companion. Those who were associated with the Myoui found Mina's behavior as odd, which in reality is normal, and said she was uninteresting. Mina, though, didn't change. She knew who she was and knows she wasn't doing anything wrong. 

Mina looked at the five of them and thought how it'll help her considering the mansion's large. 

"Sure."

Mina who widened her horizon due to books didn't think her simple and weird encounter with them will lead to a great escapade and a messy adventure.

----
A.N. It has finally come! Mwahahahaha! Nah, just kidding. Hope you enjoyed the chap \(^∆^)/. I was writing and ended up making them clean up hahaha who should appear next~~