Chapter 3: Runaway

TT: A story untold

"Come here! Let me put another eyelid for you!" A tiny voice called out.

"Don't come near me! Kuma help me!" Another voice responded. 

"Come on we promised Once! Now stop running away!" A tiny figure can be seen chasing a rather big rabbit.

"Who promised who?!" The rabbit continue to run…on two legs.

"The real us promised Once!"

"What in the world are you talking about?!" The rabbit was already cornered.

"I'm telling you that you're an idol in another universe and that you promised to have double eyelids." The fairy smirked.

"Even if what you're saying is true, I'm sure I never agreed wholeheartedly!" The rabbit retorted.

"Wow! You really are the same as the other one!" The fairy clapped out of joy.

Three figures watched from afar, they heard all that was being shouted though. 

"Is your friend okay?" Nayeon nudged Jeongyeon.

"She is…I think. She bumped her head once and since then she's been blabbing nonsense." Jeongyeon sighed.

"So basically, she's not okay?" Nayeon deadpanned.

"…yup, she's not." Jeongyeon admitted defeat.

A shriek was heard all through out the forest. The fairy came back with a double eyelid rabbit in tow. 

"Now the promise had been fulfilled." The fairy said to Jihyo.

Jihyo nodded not knowing why she was the one who was talked to. She didn't know who the fairy was. Except that it's Jeongyeon's friend of course.

"But you can't see it clearly though…" Nayeon trailed off.

The pale rabbit paled, her senses were telling her to run away.

"Your right! I should just draw it instead of using a tape. I'm dumb dumb." The fairy laughed.

Thus another chase ensued.

"Why do you keep on chasing me?!" The rabbit cried out.

"Then don't run away if you don't want to be chased! Also, the author seems to like writing chasing scenes. I bet the other characters that will be introduced after us would also chase one another." The fairy stated what seemed to have been obvious.

Jihyo sighed. She met another headache, at least the rabbit seemed normal. Jihyo's mind then drifted off. She was worried if her knights were alright.

(Earlier that day)

Jihyo shifted her position every now and then. She wasn't used to riding the carriage for a long period of time especially if it wasn't the royal carriage. For them to not attract attention, the king ordered for them to ride a common carriage. Jihyo kept on thinking why she had to accompany two non-humans on their quest to find another non-human. Had her parents forgotten that she's the heir?

Good thing was that they were accompanied by Jihyo's personal knights. The knights were dressed in casual clothes. From afar they looked like a group of merchants going to the next town. Their travel had been going smoothly except for the stream TT bird who comes everynow and then.

Last night, the group heard a melodic sound. They soon discovered that a Congratulatory bird had rested on a tree near their campsite. Jihyo wondered what the occasion was. Then right after a stream TT bird passed by tweeting "400M at last!" repeatedly.

They finally reached their destination, the Fuwa Fuwa Forest. The knights made their formation, shielding all three of them. When the first knight stepped on the territory of the Fuwa Fuwa Forest, it triggered a magic circle and the infamous bear launched its attack. 

The knights were struggling on defeating the bear and thus the captain decided that the three of them should advance forward and the knights will handle the bear. Jihyo was unwillingly dragged by Jeongyeon, well not really, and Nayeon. 

(Present)

"They'll be fine." Nayeon comforted her.

Jihyo gave a weak smile and nodded. She should trust the royal knights, they weren't that weak.

(At the castle)

A knight run across the court room, he was one of the knights assigned to protect Jihyo.

"Your majesty!"

The king and queen stood up abruptly, their oldest daughter had been gone missing for five days.

"Have you found her?!" The king's voice boomed throughout the courtroom.

"We've used the tracking spell and found that the princess is headed towards the Fuwa Fuwa Forest!" The knight stated as he kneeled.

The king furrowed his brows, why would her daughter run away and go to that enchanted forest.

"Where is she then?!" The queen was worried of her daughter.

"We used a teleportation spell but upon reaching the forest, a few meters away from the boundary, the magic spell surrounding it had been triggered and the signal of the princess has been lost." The knight's voice hinted of their regret on not protecting the princess.

The king and queen gasped. They didn't want to think that their beloved daughter had died. The two younger princesses heard this as soon as they entered. They stood frozen, not processing what had just been said.

----

The stillness of the water
Destroyed by a drop
Now, waves have been created

​​