Two

Sk8ter Girl

AN-  I'm debating if I'm going to have either 1 more chapter or two more chapters. Also I hope you all enjoy the last day of 2018.


Irene couldn’t believe that the once loser girl in their high school was acting so devious instead of a quiet loner. She saw how Seulgi drank her vodka straight and still looked at Irene, which also caused Irene to stare back. “Hey Irene, are you listening to me?” Bogum said to his girlfriend. “Uh yeah.” He gave her ‘really’ look. “Fine, I wasn’t. I’m just tired.” Bogum sighed. “I understand, don’t work yourself too hard.” Bogum gave her a kiss and she kissed back.   

The next morning Irene was out of it. She almost ate her notebook instead of her bread, and accidentally hits her employees head when she was trying use the elevator to her office. “What’s wrong with you?” Yongsun asked, she noticed that her best friend was acting strange. “I saw Seulgi.” “What? Where?” “At the club yesterday, she was basically having oral in the club.” “Really? Are you sure we’re talking about the same Seulgi, you know the crazy kid that liked you in high school.” “Yeah I’m positive.” Yongsun received a text that she and the group should come and eat with her friend from California. She texted back her girlfriend with a yes. She tells Irene she is coming to see her girlfriend’s best friend.

Lunchtime arrived. “Hey babe.” Bogum kisses Irene she kisses him back since she was finally relaxed. “So Byul, when will we see your friend.” “She should be here in a second. Oh there she is now.” The group besides Byulyi was shocked to see Seulgi. This Seulgi was different from the Seulgi they knew. The ‘now’ Seulgi is showing off her tattoos on her arms, and her muscles since she’s wearing a black tank top and destroyed skinny jeans sporting with her black vans. Her hair was also brown. “Seul.” The gang also notice a bunch of scratches on her arms, it also made Irene rewind yesterday’s event she saw. “Hey Byul Unnie.” They did their handshake, she next to Jennie who couldn’t stop staring at her. “Seulgi?” “What? It’s been what 5 years since we seen each other right?” They all looked her still in surprise, that the skinny lovesick girl now has muscles and was so confident. “Where have you been?” “Hello my name is Nayeon, I’ll be your waitress for today.” Irene looks at the waitress who is so focused on Seulgi. “Wait! Your Kang Seulgi, the professional skateboarder, I’m your biggest fan. I know I’m working and all but can I get a pic with you?” “Sure.” Seulgi stands up puts her hands around Nayeon’s waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek for her picture. Nayeon squeals happily "This is so going to be my homescreen." Seulgi smiles and Nayeon is taking everyone’s order. “So, Seulgi where have you been?” “Well after the incident, I left to California for high school. I traveled to New York, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, and so on after graduating from high school. I got to travel more cause I would have competitions left and right.” “So are the scratches from skating or” Jisoo sentence was cut short with Seulgi laughing. “Of course not from .” The group was more shocked that Seulgi isn’t a and was so blunt about it.

After lunch, Irene pulled Seulgi somewhere else. “Seulgi, I saw what you did.” “So?” Seulgi just smirks. “That was” “Hot, do you wish that I can make you feel like that?” Irene’s eyes widen. “Seems like jocky isn’t that pleasurable in bed huh?” Seulgi proceeds to move closer to Irene’s personal space. “The way I made her scream in the club and back in the hotel, was much better than her any guy she says. She told me how she fakes her s to them so she doesn’t have to hurt their ego.” She whispered in her ear. “Maybe I can you better Bae.” She then leaves her personal space to join Byul. Irene was left there shocked.

Throughout the day Irene was thinking about what Seulgi said to her. Did Bogum make her feel good. She asked him to come over and he does. “Let’s have .” Bogum smirks at her demand and picks her up and throw her on the bed. After three minutes they finished with Bogum tired and Irene frustrated. She remembered what Seulgi said too. He is boring in bed, nothing is new about it.

Irene find out the hotel room and the hotel that Seulgi is staying at thanks to Byulyi. She knocks on the door, and sees Seulgi only with her bra and shorts on, Irene can’t stop looking at her abs. “What’s up?” Seulgi broke the silence between them. “I just wanted to talk to you.” She says. Seulgi opens the door wider for her and Irene enters the hotel room. While Seulgi puts on a shirt, Irene sat down on the couch. “Wine?” “Sure.” Seulgi pours wine for both her and Joohyun. “What do you want to talk about?” “What you said to me.” “Oh so you want to ?” “No, I just want to know what makes you think that Bogum and I aren’t satisfied.” Before Seulgi answers her a girl with brown hair immediately sped to Seulgi and kisses her. “Hey babe, why didn’t you tell me you came back and who is she?” The girl glares at Irene who still hasn’t recovered from the scene before her eyes. “Where are my manners? Irene unnie this is Chungha my girlfriend.”