Three

Sk8ter Girl

AN- Hello everyone, it's been a long time since updated and I will try to update as fast as I can. For this story I'm plan on ending it in two more chapters. 


Girlfriend was the word that Irene had stuck in her head for a long time. She drove back home and felt her heart just beat so fast, is it anger I feel? Or is it jealousy I feel? Irene thought when Seulgi’s new girlfriend arrived. When she reached her shared home with Yongsun, she saw the moonsun couple snuggling up on the couch watching a movie. “Yah Byul!” Irene screamed which made her fall on the floor with Yongsun looking at her. “Hey what’s up?” Byul looked at her with confusion. “Is Seulgi dating?” “Oh so you met Chungha.” “Yeah. She was kissing Seulgi when she came into the hotel room.” Irene sits on the couch next to Solar while Byul stands up. “Chungha and Seulgi have been dating since high school in California.” Moonbyul said. “Really?” “Yeah, Chungha and her also got matching tattoos and do the same stuff Seul likes.” “Really? Like what?” Solar asked. “Well they both smoke pot.” “Pot? As in ?” “Yeah, it’s common there since it’s legal and they have a lot of stores there?” “Have you done it?” Solar glared at her girlfriend. “Ummmm….” “You did, didn’t you?” Moonbyul sighs. “I did it when we were at a party with her friends there. Babe it’s Cali, weed is legal there and it’s everywhere.” Irene and Solar just rolled their eyes at Moonbyul. “Oh yeah, I think Seulgi is going to ask Chungha to marry her.” “WHAT??????” Joohyun said. “Marriage already?” “Yeah, Seulgi told Chungha everything about her and she fell for her even more.” Joohyun felt her heart drop at the moment, she realized her actions caused Seulgi to hang and have someone take her heart. Am I falling in love with her? Irene was thinking. “You like don’t you?” “Solar asked her bff. “It’s obvious you started falling for her instead of Bogum.” “No I’m not.” “Sure you're not.” Yongsun said sarcastically. 

 

The next few days Irene was thinking about Seulgi despite still being in a relationship with BoGum. Why is she marrying that girl. Irene’s thought about Seulgi’s relationship was interrupted by seeing Chungha in the bakery store. Irene being unconsciously walked into the store. “Hi.” She says to Chungha who also greets her. “Oh hi, you’re the girl in Seulgi’s hotel room?” “Yeah, I was just walking by and saw you so I thought I would greet you.” Chungha smiled at Irene. “That’s so nice of you. Would you like to order food with me? Seulgi is practicing for the games.” Irene thought it was awkward but didn’t refuse because she thought it would be rude. They both sat down and drank coffee and ate their pastry until the moonsun couple entered. Byuyli saw them and looked surprised as did Yongsun because she knows that her bff is crushing on her girlfriend's bff. “Hey Chungha, Irene unnie fancy seeing you here… together?” Byul said questioning what she is seeing is real. “Hey unnie, I asked in order for me to get to know her.” The couple looked at each other with a confused look on their faces. “Unnie, why don’t you join us?” The four of them sat awkwardly until Chungha decided to break the silence. “So Irene ssi, how do you know Seulgi?” What should I say, besides her stalking me to the point where her heart got broken by me? “ Joohyun thought. “Well she used to live by me, when we were younger.” “Really? I thought you knew well since she had a crush on you?” Chungha shot the question that had the two elders shocked. “How ho- wh.” Irene stammers. “She told me when we were in high school. She was drunk when she told me.” 

 

Irene still could not process that Chungha knew all along about her and Seulgi’s past. “Hey babe, are you okay?” “Huh? Oh yeah I’m fine just tired.” BoGum wanted to take Irene on a date since they have not had a proper date for a while. He took her to a fancy Italian restaurant and ordered the most expensive wine for them. I should not be thinking about Seulgi while BoGum takes care of me well. She decided to engage more in the conversation with him. They began to enjoy their night until BoGum saw his enemy. “Seulgi?” Irene turned around and heart beat fast when she saw Seulgi with a black Gucci shirt with blazer, skinny jeans, and black shoes. She also saw Chungha wearing a tight black dress. Her arms are linked around Seulgi, Chungha saw that the two were looking at her and Seulgi so she decided to kiss Seulgi on the lips showing a little of her tongue that’s going to enter Seulgi’s mouth. “Woah babe, let’s save it for later.” Seulgi told her fiance while grabbing her . The two couples sitting down were shocked to see that scene. “I’ll be back.” Irene told BoGum. While she was in the bathroom Chungha was by the sink applying lipstick. “Enjoyed the show?” She said with a smirk. Irene glared at her. “I don’t know what you're planning to do but but-” “I wasn’t planning on anything. Just showing you that the new Seulgi is soooooo good.” Chungha walked closely to Irene “By the way I’m not wearing any underwear.” “Why are you telling me this?” “Because I want you to imagine Seulgi in between my legs while I’m her name.” Irene for the first time she felt triggered. Chungha walked away feeling victorious. “I’m going to get Seulgi if that’s the last thing I do.” She said with her fist clenched.