Four

Sk8ter Girl

AN- Hello everyone, just an announcement that there is one more chapter. Also I have another story called Started From the Bottom that is starring with Seulrene if you guys want to check it out. 


Irene was sad that the wedding was approaching and she came to realize that Seulgi is going to get married. “If you love her you should tell her?” Yongsun said to Irene. “She’s about to get married, and I’m with Bogum.” “Stop making excuses.” She said back to Irene. “You should try to sort out your feelings for both of them.” Irene thought about it. She does like Seulgi more than Bogum, but her pride since college made her feel more important than how she was treating Seulgi. “I don’t know what to do?” Irene says frustratedly. “Take your time.” Solar said. “You need to reconsider your feelings before the wedding.” 

 

Irene listened to the advice Solar told her. Irene realized that her relationship with Bogum was because of her status in high school and college with him and her being the powerful couple. I know what I must do. Irene calls Bogum to meet her at the park.

 

During the wait she sees two girls with a skateboard. “I won’t let go of your hand okay.” The girl on the skateboard was scared but the other girl was holding her hand to help her balance. Irene kept watching them. The girl that was on the board squealed and hugged her waist. “I love you Siyeon.” “I love you too Bora.” The two shared a passionate kiss. Irene smiled at their action and kept watching the couple embracing their love for each other until Bogum arrived. He passed by the couple and went straight to Irene with a smile.

 

“Hey Babe.” He tried to kiss Irene but she avoided it. They both sat silently and looked at the couple holding hands and left while they still had the sparks in their eyes. “Bogum.” He looked back at Irene. “I’m breaking up with you.” “Is it because you’re in love with Seulgi?” Irene looked down. “Yes, I might be late to realize that but I can’t be with you because it’s not fair for you.” “Is that how you feel?” “Yes.” Bogum nodded his head. “Good luck with everything Rene.” Bogum got up and bowed to her and left. 

 

The Day of the wedding had finally arrived. Seulgi was nervous but her best woman Byulyi was trying to calm her down. “Why are you freaking out?” “I don’t know. I guess… I just don’t know.” Seulgi really does love Chungha but she doesn’t know why she’s feeling this way. “I think you just have cold feet. Chungha has been there for you especially when you were feeling homesick. “Your right, I love Chungha more than anything.” Seulgi smiles. “I think I’m ready.” Byul also returned a smile. The two looked at the door once someone knocked on it. “Irene?!” They both exclaimed. “Hi Byul, Seulgi.” She was wearing a yellow dress knowing it was Seulgi’s favorite color. “Hey, Irene. What brings you here?” Byul asked “I want to talk to Seulgi alone please?” Byul looked at her and Seulgi and agreed with the decision. “You have five minutes.” Byul says.

 

“What are you doing here?” Irene took a breath. “I broke up with Bogum.” Seulgi returned with a confused look. “I’m sorry to hear that?” “I broke up with him because I love you.” “Irene.” “Kang Seulgi, I love you. And I’m sorry for the way I treated you.” Irene goes down on her knees with tears in her eyes. “Please don’t marry her.” Irene says while crying hard. “Irene, I did love you.” Irene looks at Seulgi who is still standing at her. “But I love Chungha now. I moved on from you and when I said those things at the restaurant.” Seulgi kneeled down to her level. “I did that to get back at you.” She got back up. “Leave, don’t ruin the wedding for me.” Seulgi turns her back on her. Irene was breaking down. If I can’t have you then no one can. 

 

Seulgi was waiting at the altar waiting for Chungha to come out with her wedding dress. “We are now gathered together.” Was the start of the speech and before they could get to the ‘I do’ part, Irene ran to the altar and stabbed Seulgi. “Irene?!” Yonsung shouted. “Seulgi.” Chungha and Byul said. Everyone at the altar was shocked some even tackled Irene. “Take that crazy away.” Chungha said. Irene was still crying. “Seulgi. Seulgi please don’t die.” She says as being taken away.

 

“Seulgi.” Irene yelled. She shot up from a bed and looked around only to see that she was in her room. “Joohyun, finally you're awake.” Her mom sat by her bed and checked Irene’s head. “Good your fever went down.” “Fever?” “Yes, I told you to be careful since the flu was going around in your school.” Her mom hits. “Ah, umma. I’m sorry I’ll be more careful.” “Oh I forgot to tell you Seulgi came by to check on you.” “You should call or text her to say you're feeling better.” Her mom suggested. “I’ll be right back to get you food.” 

 

Irene kept thinking about how the dream or nightmare felt so real. Since it was a dream she was happy but at the same sad that she did horrible things to Seulgi. Irene realizes she likes Seulgi even though she does embarrass her, Seulgi always made her feel happy. 

 

The next day Irene is able to go to classes since her flu symptoms were gone. As she went out her friends Solar, Jennie, and Jisoo were waiting with her. “Hey Rene, are you feeling better?” Solar asked. “Yes much better.” She smiled at them. Since they don’t live far from the university, they always walk together. They were laughing and talking until they heard a voice of a young teenager. “Irene unnie.” Seulgi yelled as she rode her skateboard. Seulgi caught up to the girls and smiled. “Unnie, I’m glad you are feeling better. I got you this.” Seulgi took out a carrot cake from her bag and gave it to her. “I made it myself but I don’t know if you will like it?” “Thank you Seulgi.” Irene smiled. “Well I’ll catch you unnies later.” She said as she began to ride on her skateboard. The three looked at Irene in shock.

 

“Let’s break up.” Irene said to Bogum. “Are you serious?” He scoffs at her. “Very. I’m not into you like before. Find someone special.” She said to Bogum and returned the couple’s ring he bought for them. “I’ll send you the rest of the stuff you gave me.” She told him and left. He scoffs again about the break up.

 

“What?” The girls yelled out. “You broke with Bogum, but why?” Jisoo asked. “I want to be happy. Genuine happiness. I was only with him for that long because of pride and didn’t realize my actual feelings.” She said as she was eating the cake Seulgi made for her. “Irene you’re eating her cake?” “Yeah, it’s actually good.” She said with a smile. Solar tried to take a piece but Irene moved it. “Yah, it’s for me.” “Fine.” Solar pouted and continued eating. 

 

After school Seulgi met up with Byulyi at the skatepark. “You did what?” “I made her carrot cake since it’s her favorite.” “Wow. Are you planning on confessing?” Seulgi sighs. “I should. If I don’t then I’ll be hung up on her.” “But what if she rejects you.” “Then I’ll move on and focus on me.” Seulgi says. “Whatever happens I’ll be there for you.” “Thanks.” She fist bumps Byulyi, then they start skating.