One

Sk8ter Girl

Irene, Solar and Jisoo were at the mall having fun shopping until they heard someone running towards them. “Hi Irene-ssi, I really like you and I want to take you out on a date?” The 17 year old Seulgi said to her long time crush. Solar and Jisoo just laughed at her while Irene rolled her eyes. The people that knew them also were staring at them. She knew that Seulgi likes her and rejects her all the time. “Look Sulli-’’ “Seulgi.” “Whatever, how many times do I have to say no to you? I don’t like you nor ever will.” Seulgi however doesn’t stop trying to woo her crush over. “But I love you.” “Well I don’t love you.” Irene and her friends walked away from Seulgi leaving her feeling sad.

Things have gotten worse for Seulgi. Seulgi walked to the campus where Irene goes to college and sees her, Jisoo, Jennie, and Solar talking to each other. Seulgi was wearing her best clothes and had a bouquet of roses in her hand. She takes a deep breath. “It’s showtime.” She walks towards them and the group stopped talking. “Bae Joohyun, I want you to know how much I love you and you make my heart beat fast when I’m next to you. Please be mine.” Everyone around the campus stopped and watch. Irene was turning red but not with shyness but with madness. “Have you lost your mind?!” “Yes, cause I fell for you.” Her friends laughed as did the entire people watching. “Look Seulgi, I don’t like you in fact I hate you. You ruin my life since high school. Didn’t those jocks teach you a lesson for flirting with me?” Seulgi just stood there shocked. “Hey babe.” Bogum appears and kissed Irene. “Kang what the hell are you doing here?” Bogum was the student athlete in college and in high school and he was the main jock that beat up Seulgi. He saw her holding a bouquet and started to laugh. “You’re so stupid, why would you come here? Nobody likes you! You’re poor and you’re a freak.” Everyone including Joohyun started to laugh at Seulgi. Seulgi began to have tears in her eyes, Bogum then poured Jennie’s soda on her causing everyone to laugh more and called her names. Byulyi, Seulgi’s best and only friend came quickly towards her got her out of the campus.

“You okay?” Byulyi was Seulgi’s best friend, they became friends in art class and they both had the same passion for art. “Yeah.” She responded sadly. “I know what will cheer you up.” Byul took her favorite junior to the skate park. They also share another passion of skateboarding. All day they were shredding. Seulgi has plenty of friends in the skatepark. They all said that Seulgi could be a professional skater. The kids at the skatepark all stared at Seulgi. Everyone clapped when she finished. “Nice!” Her and Byul did their handshake and high fives each other. “That was impressive.” They looked at the man and saw him wearing a suit and smiled. “Who are you?” Byul asked cautiously. He just smiled “My name is Park Tae Hwan. I represent some of the top skaters in this country. I have some clients that are in the X-Games and I say you’re incredible. I want to recruit you to come with me to California.” “What?” That’s what Seulgi said. “Here’s my card.”

Seulgi and Byulyi looked him up online and were shocked. “He’s legit!” Byul says. “Yeah.” Seulgi was excited. “You should do it, what do you have to lose?!” Seulgi knows she was right about it, Seulgi has no friends except her and her parents were struggling she wanted to help them. She decided to call him and even convinced her parents. Her parents were hesitant on letting her go but they decided she can go. “Call me when you get There or else I’ll kill you!” Byul said jokingly “Of course.” They hugged as Seulgi boards the plane to California.

5 years later

Irene is now the CEO of her parents company. Her family is a entertainment industry that hold artists of painting sculpturing and etc. “Hey Rene.” Yongsun said. “What I’m busy.” “That’s why we’re going to this. She hands two tickets to Irene. “Byul invited you, me and Bogum to the club in Seoul tonight. Irene was about to decline until she Solar interrupted her. “I already asked Bogum and he said yes. So did Jennie and Jisoo.” She silently cursed at her blonde friend. “Fine.” She ruffed. They all went into the club, Irene was wearing a skimpy dress and so was Yongsun. Jennie and Jisoo were dancing, Yongsun and Byul were drinking and talking while Irene was bored with Bogum talking about his crappy day. She pretended to listen as her eyes were focused on two girls making out shamelessly in the club. The girl was keeping her eyes directly on Irene. Irene swears she hears the other girl . The way they touch each other. The girl on the couch was touching the girl’s and was squeezing it not caring of their surroundings.

Her eyes were watching them closely so close that she could tell that the girl’s finger was inside the one on her lap. She saw the girl was grinding on the other girl and the view turned her on. They kept going until Irene saw her stop moving and fell off the other girl’s lap. Irene’s eyes widen to see that it was Seulgi that was sitting on the couch with a smirk on her face while she has a drink in her hand and the other girl still panting next to her.