Five

Sk8ter Girl

Irene and her friends all followed Solar to the skatepark where Seulgi and Byulyi went when they were or wanted to relieve their stress. The group came close and saw Seulgi skating. They all gasped and were impressed by Seulgi’s moves when she’s riding. “She is one of the best skaters around.” Byul said to the girls, surprising them. The girls especially Irene was fixated on the skater girl’s ability to be in the air high and doing tricks that they might see on the Tony Hawk games. Seeing it in real life, made everyone see Seulgi differently, especially Irene. 

 

“Excuse miss, that was some nice shredding you did there.” A man in a suit said to Seulgi. “Thank you.” She gave a smile and bowed to him. “I work in the US and I came to Korea to recruit amerutar skaters to be professional skaters two to three years top.” “Wow that sounds amazing. I’ll think about it.” The man smiled. “Great, please let me know by this week, I have to recruit skaters from Japan.” Seulgi bowed at the man and he left. “Wow Seulgi you should take that deal.” Byulyi said.  Seulgi smiled thinking about the deal.

 

“Byul honey.” Solar shouted and ran to her lover. The two were making out in front of their group and looked at them all grossed out. Irene however was still staring at Seulgi. It’s now or never. Irene thought. She walked over to Seulgi who was surprised to see her in front of her. “Hey Seulgi.” “Hey Irene.” They both said shyly. “I wanted to ask you on a date.” Seulgi was shocked to hear her ask that. “Are you joking?” “No, I’m serious. I even broke up with Bogum because I realized how much I like you.” Seulgi smiled. “Let’s go on a date.” Irene smiled at the bear-like skater.

 

The two ended up watching a movie and going out for pizza. Irene actually had a good time with Seulgi. The two of them were walking back with ice cream in their hands and laughing about different stories they would tell each other. “Thank you Irene, for giving me the chance to have a date with you.” Irene couldn’t hold back and pecked Seulgi’s lips. Seulgi stood frozen, feeling her ice cream melt but didn’t care. Irene pulled away with a smile but was shocked when she felt Seulgi’s lips back on hers but with passion. They both were kissing passionately and they didn’t care about their surroundings. “Bae Joohyun, that was my first kiss and I’m glad it was with you.” Irene’s heart was beating faster. “I’m glad I’m your first kiss.” She said. The two kissed again but more intimately than the last kiss.


 

5 years later

 

Irene was nervous that Solar had to calm her down. “Joohyun relax, everything will be fine.” “How are you not nervous Yongsun, it’s your wedding night!” She exclaimed. Irene is the maid of honor for her best friend’s wedding. Byulyi and Solar decided to get married at the beach because Byulyi proposed to her there last year. 

 

The wedding ceremony started and moonsun were in front of the altars. Irene couldn’t stop smiling and crying. 

 

After 30 minutes of the ceremony the words “You may now kiss the bride.” The couple kissed as the guest cheered, clapped, cried and had smiles on their faces. Irene kept looking at them until she saw a young adult standing there with a smile on her face looking at her. 

 

The two walked around the beach after the wedding. “That was so beautiful. I want our wedding to be just like this.” Irene says to Seulgi. Seulgi smiled and nodded. “Yeah but it would be at a skatepark.” She joked as Irene playfully hit her arm. Seulgi similar to Irene’s dream is a pro skater, the difference is that Irene decided to finish high school in California with Seulgi and came back to Korea for college while Seulgi was traveling around the world for skateboarding. 

 

They kept walking until Seulgi stopped them. “Is everything okay Seul?” “Yeah, I stopped us just to do this.” Seulgi got on her knees as Irene gasped. “Bae Joohyun, I know we haven’t spent much time together because of my work but I could never stop thinking about you. The way you smile, and the way you glare at men and other women around.” “Yah.” Joohyun pouted. “That still doesn’t change how I feel and I want… no I need you to stay in my life. Bae Joohyun will marry me?” Irene could not stop crying and nodded her head as a yes. Seulgi puts on the engagement ring and cries as well. Irene pulled her into a hug followed by a kiss on the lips with a perfect sunset view of pink, orange and blue sky out, with the sun setting at the perfect moment. “I love you skater girl.” “I love you too. Irene unnie.” 


This is the end of the fanfic. Sorry it took so long it's because I am working and also going to school. I also was suffering from writers block on this story. Sorry in advance if it doesn't meet to your expections.