Identity

Music of the Heart
Chapter 4

Shakespeare once said that we know what we are but not what we maybe. Our race or heritage doesn't necessary define who we are, our identity but who we may become.  Our self determination should be who and what we want. That's you're identity. 

"So where are you from originally?" YG asked

"Were all Filipino though for joel and myself our mum is quater Korean" Zach explained.  "Though we're also Spanish and Chinese decent from our father side" Joel added. 

"So how about you karly?" "The same, except the Korean descent bit" she explained. 

"If you told me you're Filipino, I wouldn't have believed you"

"why is that so sajangnim?" After giving a hearty laugh YG replied.  "Well because the way you look tell me otherwise. You have a dark brunette hair, fair skin ,pointy nose and light brown eyes. If you told me you are half Caucasian then I might actually believe you" YG details his observation.  " and your catching up with you Korean huh!"

" just a little bit" karly shyly replied.  "she gets mistaken quite a lot" Joel butted in. 

"do you" "yes sajangnim"

"what do you do guys" GD asked changing the topic. 

"well I'm a business management and finance graduate" Joel answered "Zach is an architect whilst Karly is a nurse specialist" he further explains. 

"You're a nurse?" Seungri exclaimed.  He was caught off guard at the revelation and by the looks of it so was the rest. 

"I didn't see that coming. I would have perceived you as business type or maybe psychologist but not nursing" Daesung narrate. 

"That's so cool though. I can come to you then when I'm not feeling wel....aww".  GD's fist landed on Seungri's shoulder halting the younger ones words to stop.  But earn laughter from the rest. 

"Sorry about that." TOP apologise on the younger ones behalf. 

"it's ok, and yes Seungri, if you're not feeling well you can tell me. I'll be happy to look after you." 

"Assa! I have a personal nurse! Seungri exclaimed throwing a fist up into the air. He then look at his hyungs and stick his tongue out. "merong" 

"Very mature maknae. Very mature." GD snickered and rolled his eyes at the youngest member.  Karly started giggling amused at the actions of the two.  Taeyang on the other hand was quiet. Looking at Karly admiring her from where he was. ' she so cute when she giggles' he thought. 

"sorry to be such a party popper but its getting late guys" Sean said interrupting the younger ones. 

" I agree" YG concur " you boys have an interview tomorrow and practice later.  Everyone nods in agreement and started to disperse out of the restaurant and to their cars. 

Turning to their car service BigBang settled in.  "see that hyung. I'm good with the ladies right? I even got myself a personal nurse a pretty one at that too". Chuckling to himself and grinning proud of his 'sucess' but earns a growl from Taeyang. 

"Yah Seungri-ah! Hands off her. She's our guest backing vocal". 

"Ahh wae hyung?" he whined " are you jealous she's closer to me and might actually like me than you?

"tsk closer to you?TOP exclaimed 

"like you?" Daesung added. 

"you wish" GD snickered which earned a fit of laughter from everyone except one.   

Comment and subscribe. God bless! Secretlyinluv xoxo