2. Unexpected Meeting Pt. 1

Love Another

Seungwan’s POV

As me and Seulgi walked in through the school gates, all eyes were directed at us. They all whispered about us. Mean things, good things. Every insult you could think of was said about us everytime we entered a room. 

Just because of that stupid announcement that our stupid fathers made. Right at the end of our middle school year, they announced that their son and daughter will be the successors to their companies. They could of stopped there but no. They had to announce our names and the high school we were going to. 

Now the entire school either hates our entire existence for no reason or they admire us. Aside from all that, there are only four people who can lift up our moods and they are the same people calling us out at the moment. 

“Yah! Son Seungwan! Kang Seulgi! Hurry you asses up!” Jisoo yelled from the front door of the school surrounded by three others. 

“We’re gonna leave you guys if you dont hurry up!” Jess yelled as Li tapped her shoulder and whispered something in her ear causing Jess to giggle and tell the other two the same thing. 

As soon as the other two heard him, they all started to back away slowly into the school. They waved to us with a mischievous smile on their faces. 

“Yah! Dont leave us behind you guys!” I yelled. “Come on Sseul.” She nodded her head and we sprinted our way to them. 

We arrived right in front of them trying hard to catch our breaths. “You guys are so mean.” Seulgi said to them when she finally caught her breath. 

We all laughed and started to walk to our 1st period with me and Seulgi infront of the group. Me and Jess have 1st together while the other other four had different classes. 

When I was about to start a new conversation with them, I accidentally bumped into someone which caused the said person to fall on their and drop all of the books and paperworks in their hands. 

I started to apologize as I picked up the stuff on the ground. “I am so sorry. I didn’t see you walking their.” 

The person got up and dusted their uniform. “Oh. No. It’s no problem at all. It was my fault for not noticing you.” The said person or girl reassured me. 

She bent down and helped me pick up the rest of the stuff on the ground. I picked up the last book on the ground, stood up and handed it to her. 

As I handed it to her, we met eye-to-eye and I was immediately hooked onto her eyes. Something about her dark eyes seemed to just pull me in and encase me. My heart started to race as we kept looking at each other.

The whole world seemed to stop in its tracks as we continued to stare at each other. The moment seemed to surreal, like this was all just  a joke being played by god or whoever it was. 

Then our little moment was cur short by none other than Seulgi. “Yah.” She called out to which I didnt hear. “Yah! CEO Son!” 

The nickname was what snapped me out of my trance and turn my head to her. “Yah. I told you not to call me that here, CEO Kang.” I glared at her and she glared back while she stuck out her tongue. 

She turned around and walked back to the other four leaving me and the mysterious girl alone here for a moments more. 

“I’m really sorry for bumping into you like that. Uhm. I’m Seungwan. Son Seungwan. You are?” 

“Huh? Oh! Uh. Irene. Bae Irene. Its nice to meet you Seungwan.” She smiled at me. 

My heartbeat increased just seeig her smile at me. “I-it’s nice to meet you too Irene.” 

[Why the heck did I stutter??] 

“Well, catch you latter Seungwan. I need to deliver these to Ms. Seo’s class.” 

“Ah. Right. Can’t keep her waiting. Well, see you around campus then.” 

She bowed and gave me a smile which made my heartbeat increase once again. She turned around and walked to Ms. Seo’s class which was in the other direction of my class. 

My eyes never left her back but then they traveled lower the the rounds curves of her that looked so perfect. I wouldn’t mind having her on me anytime of day.

[Wait.. did I just say that... Oh. My. God. SON SEUNGWAN!!! Stop it with those dirty thoughts of yours. Oh now look at what you’ve done. He’s awake.] 

I groaned as there was a tent building up in my pants. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped in surprise. It was just Li. 

“Hey. Your little friend there is awake.” He whispered into my ear. “Go to the bathroom now before anyone else notices.” 

I nodded my head and excused myself from our little group. I held the part of my blazer which was directly in front of my crotch to cover up little Seungwan. 

I entered the boys restroom and relieved myself. When I was done, I washed my hands and walked to my class. The bell rangs right when I was at the door. 

“Almost late there, Mr. Son.” Mr. Choi called out from behind me. 

I turned around and bowed to him. “Sorry, sir.” 

He nodded his head and I walked to where Jess was. “Hey where’d you run off to this morning after your little encounter with Ms. Bae Irene.”

“Bathroom. Tent.” As I said those two words he understood what I meant. 

“Ah I see.” 

“Ok. Settle down.” Mr. Choi ordered. “Ahn Hani?” 

“Dae~” 

“Ahn Jae Hyun?” 

“Dae~.”  

“Uh. Bae Joohyun?” 

... 

Mr. Choi looked up from his computer and scanned the room looking for a girl named Bae Joohyun. The girls last name was he same as Irene’s. 

“No Bae Joohyun today?” 

“Dae. Mr. Choi.” Someone answered from the doorway a little out of breath. 

She walked up to him and handed him a slip. He nodded his head and asked her to take a seat. When she turned around, I realized that it was Irene, but he called her Joohyun for attendance so? 

She walked to her seat which was surprisingly directly in front of me. When she sat down we made eye contact again. She seemed surprised to see me just as I was. She smiled at me and gave me a little wave. 

I returned her gesture with a smile and a small wave as well. When Mr. Choi was finally done with attendance, he instructed us to finish creating our sculptures. 

I was almost done with my bunny cookie jar, all I had to do was glaze it but it was hard to concentrate on glazing my piece when someone’s milky white thighs are directly in front of you. 

It seemed like she was doing the same thing I was, glazing piece which looked to be a hamster piggy bank. 

I tried to concentrate on glazing my piece but all I could see was her milky white thighs. I would love to just kiss my way up her thighs and to her—

[What the freak is wrong with you today!!!??!? I’M THINKING LIKE A ERT NOW!!! Stop it!!! Oh god. Not again.] 

I took off my blazer and placed it neatly on my lap to cover my crotch. I shook my head focused on glazing a part of my cookie jar at least. 

Every now and then, I glanced at her. She looked so mesmerizing with her serious face plastered on her. 

Sometimes I would catch her staring at me and when I do, she turns her head away and a tint blush dusts on her cheeks. Other times she was uncrossing and crossing her legs for some weird reason. She also shifted uncomfortably in her seat. 

When the bell rang for nutrition break, I got out of that room so fast, I surely broke one of my track records if I could. 

I texted the group chat saying that I wouldn’t be joining them today for nutrition break because of something for class but in reality I ran up to the roof top and just stayed there. 

I sat  on the bench there and layed my head back closing my eyes in the process. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and looked down to my crotch. 

“Traitor.” I said. 

I stayed there on the roof until the bell rang. My was finally gone as I took the time to relieve myself for the second time today. 

The next two classes were boring since I already knew what the teachers were talking about. 

School finally ended and I could finally go back home and sleep. If my thoughts would let me. 

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

(๑╹ω╹๑ )

A/N: Hey guys! Here’s another update for y’all. Ok so the update days will be every Wednesday and Friday of every week. If I dont update on a Wednesday or a Friday, stay tuned for a double update the following Friday or Wednesday. 

Anyways thatnk you for subscribing and reading this weird story I came up with. Until the next update! 

Bye bye~~~ (๑╹ω╹๑ )

If you guys get confused about something in the story feel free to ask me in the comments below. I will try to answer as best as I can. 

Well, bye now~~ :;(∩´﹏`∩);: